E90Post
 


Evolve Automotive
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Official PNW Spotted Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #177
Chuckles
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i Monaco/Black
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WA

Posts: 24
iTrader: (0)

Silver E92 335 on 405S near Kirkland this morning, had e90post stickers in windows.

This evening in Renton a silver E90 335 parked next to me. It was kind of funny to see both cars side by side with mirrors folded in.

Nick
Chuckles is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #178
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
 
scollins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 e70 X5 35d
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Renton, WA

Posts: 2,345
iTrader: (3)

Spotted, but not by me! Wife said she parked next to an E90 (I think she said Starbuck's in the Highlands on 4th, but like most times, I wasn't paying that much attention to the yakkin'....) and saw the "E90Post.com" sticker on it. So she knew it was one of you guys. She might have mentioned the color too, but again, yakkin'.......

__________________
Scott
2010 E70 X5 35d
Alpine White on Black with Dark Bamboo trim
ZAP | ZCW | ZPP | ZPS | ZRC | ZTP | 322 | 328 | 330 | 386 | 4AZ | 4UB | 655 | 6FL | 6NF
2008 Ducati 1098S Red naturally....
scollins is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #179
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
 
asdflkijd's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 5,503
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post
Spotted, but not by me! Wife said she parked next to an E90 (I think she said Starbuck's in the Highlands on 4th, but like most times, I wasn't paying that much attention to the yakkin'....) and saw the "E90Post.com" sticker on it. So she knew it was one of you guys. She might have mentioned the color too, but again, yakkin'.......

asdflkijd is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #180
Choolgooz
Lieutenant
 
Choolgooz's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 335i coupe
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 450
iTrader: (3)

I think i saw eric's e92 w/his mtech and bbs's? Today in renton near Sams club about 5pm. I was going the other direction.
__________________
Choolgooz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #181
ericsmc83
Captain
 
ericsmc83's Avatar
 
Drives: 4/08 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Posts: 981
iTrader: (9)

Yep heading down 515! From a distance it looked like you had a CF hood. Angels looked great coming at me, too!
__________________
ericsmc83 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #182
Choolgooz
Lieutenant
 
Choolgooz's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 335i coupe
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 450
iTrader: (3)

i havnt seen anyone with the Mtech over here yet, looks pretty sick. Especially with the drop. I thought i saw quad tip, Looked real nice w/ the diffuser.
__________________
Choolgooz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2008, 04:15 AM   #183
daheechang
Colonel
 
Drives: E92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Shoreline

Posts: 2,378
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to daheechang
i have an mtech w/ quad.
daheechang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #184
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 591
iTrader: (1)

i saw a like girl driving a new porsche 911 turbo, 997 or 998? dont know my porsche numberes haha but yea it was in the c4 parking garage at uw
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #185
skibbs
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gotham City

Posts: 340
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Silver E92 335 on 405S near Kirkland this morning, had e90post stickers in windows.

Nick
That's me! I think I was heading to Costco...

I find it a little weird how BMW owners don't wave or acknowledge each other much, like other enthusiasts do, cool to get spotted though
skibbs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2008, 04:29 AM   #186
innovativeONE
Registered
 
Drives: 545i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle

Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

Spotted a silver or silver/grey 335i coupe stock height with an OEM factory lip kit and e90post stickers. Car had tinted windows. Saw you on 405 north on a Saturday night at 2am. Nice little run.
innovativeONE is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #187
Chuckles
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i Monaco/Black
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WA

Posts: 24
iTrader: (0)

Tonight at Central Market in Mill Creek. E90 w/ quad exhaust, CF Trunk, and maybe red Brembos?

Loved the exhaust

Nick
Chuckles is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #188
Flea7
Captain
 
Flea7's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 6MT / E90 328i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Emerald City

Posts: 885
iTrader: (5)

Hey!....More Mill Creek people!!!
__________________
Flea7 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2008, 09:31 PM   #189
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 591
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Tonight at Central Market in Mill Creek. E90 w/ quad exhaust, CF Trunk, and maybe red Brembos?

Loved the exhaust

Nick
that was daheechang i think
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #190
daheechang
Colonel
 
Drives: E92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Shoreline

Posts: 2,378
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to daheechang
haha that was me, i was getting pumpkins to carve
daheechang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 01:58 AM   #191
skibbs
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gotham City

Posts: 340
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by innovativeONE View Post
Spotted a silver or silver/grey 335i coupe stock height with an OEM factory lip kit and e90post stickers. Car had tinted windows. Saw you on 405 north on a Saturday night at 2am. Nice little run.
That was fun

Are you running 20s? Great looking car btw
skibbs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 11:46 AM   #192
innovativeONE
Registered
 
Drives: 545i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle

Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
That was fun

Are you running 20s? Great looking car btw
Yea def nice friendly run. Last thing I was expecting going back home at 2am. LoL Did you have any mods besides the factory kit and tint?

Yea, the wheels are 20x9/20x10.5 Work VS-XX's in burnt gold.
innovativeONE is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #193
skibbs
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gotham City

Posts: 340
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by innovativeONE View Post
Yea def nice friendly run. Last thing I was expecting going back home at 2am. LoL Did you have any mods besides the factory kit and tint?

Yea, the wheels are 20x9/20x10.5 Work VS-XX's in burnt gold.
Oh nice, those are gorgeous wheels.

Not many mods yet, just M3 trunk spoiler & clear bra. I'm planning on doing a mild suspension upgrade and some light cosmetic mods (black lower grills, paint matched kidney grills, lightly smoked tails, etc.) in the next month or so.
skibbs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #194
TTG
...
 
TTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 2,849
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
Oh nice, those are gorgeous wheels.

Not many mods yet, just M3 trunk spoiler & clear bra. I'm planning on doing a mild suspension upgrade and some light cosmetic mods (black lower grills, paint matched kidney grills, lightly smoked tails, etc.) in the next month or so.
It is great to hear that you are now getting spotted :-)

One mod that you forgot to mention is at least the 20 coats of Zaino that car has... it should help with the overall air flow.

Post pics of the car with tinted windows. I would love to see how she is looking.
__________________
Retired: 2011 E92 M3 AW w/ Silver Novillo ZCP, ZTP, ZPP, 494, 6FL, 507, 302 & 415.....ED April 29th, 2010
Retired: 2007 E92 335i -Space Gray, Black Leatherette + Alum, Nav, ZCW, ZSP, PDC, CA & Sunshade.....ED Oct 19th, 2006
TTG is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-31-2008, 12:51 AM   #195
skibbs
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gotham City

Posts: 340
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
It is great to hear that you are now getting spotted :-)

One mod that you forgot to mention is at least the 20 coats of Zaino that car has... it should help with the overall air flow.

Post pics of the car with tinted windows. I would love to see how she is looking.
LOL, yup the Zaino added at least 20whp

I'll try to get some pics this weekend after she gets a bath. The car has been excellent btw... I don't miss the STi at all.
skibbs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #196
TTG
...
 
TTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 2,849
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
LOL, yup the Zaino added at least 20whp

I'll try to get some pics this weekend after she gets a bath. The car has been excellent btw... I don't miss the STi at all.
I am glad you are not missing the STI but I miss the 335 . It looks like I will be putting in an order for a E92 M3 this week. S5 for some reason did not do it for me. I am going to get another Space Gray. That color is just amazing!
__________________
Retired: 2011 E92 M3 AW w/ Silver Novillo ZCP, ZTP, ZPP, 494, 6FL, 507, 302 & 415.....ED April 29th, 2010
Retired: 2007 E92 335i -Space Gray, Black Leatherette + Alum, Nav, ZCW, ZSP, PDC, CA & Sunshade.....ED Oct 19th, 2006
TTG is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #197
skibbs
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gotham City

Posts: 340
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
I am glad you are not missing the STI but I miss the 335 . It looks like I will be putting in an order for a E92 M3 this week. S5 for some reason did not do it for me. I am going to get another Space Gray. That color is just amazing!
Oh nice! Knowing you'll have an M3 soon must ease the pain a little

I found a tiny door ding in the passenger door, probably from the parking garage at work! I already park on the bottom floor away from everyone, but every now and then someone decides to park right next to my car and ignore the 20 other open spots nearby... Sigh. I think I'm going to try a paintless dent repair service over here.
skibbs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #198
TTG
...
 
TTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 2,849
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
Oh nice! Knowing you'll have an M3 soon must ease the pain a little

I found a tiny door ding in the passenger door, probably from the parking garage at work! I already park on the bottom floor away from everyone, but every now and then someone decides to park right next to my car and ignore the 20 other open spots nearby... Sigh. I think I'm going to try a paintless dent repair service over here.
Looks like my order will go in this Friday.

Wow, that sucks..... Some people are so inconsiderate! Is it bad? For some reason I thought our doors were dent proof.
__________________
Retired: 2011 E92 M3 AW w/ Silver Novillo ZCP, ZTP, ZPP, 494, 6FL, 507, 302 & 415.....ED April 29th, 2010
Retired: 2007 E92 335i -Space Gray, Black Leatherette + Alum, Nav, ZCW, ZSP, PDC, CA & Sunshade.....ED Oct 19th, 2006
TTG is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST