E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Houston-AutumnBahn European Auto Show Charity Event for Baby Noah Garza . Nov 23rd,08

11-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
E86M
First Lieutenant

Drives: E86 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to E86M
Houston-AutumnBahn European Auto Show Charity Event for Baby Noah Garza . Nov 23rd,08

Hello All,

The second annual AUTUMNBAHN European Auto Show proceeds from the AutumnBahn European Auto Show will be donated to Noah Garza at Texas Children?s Hospital

Our goal is to raise money for some personal friend's of us who have their baby son at Texas Children?s Hospital.

Baby Noah is expected to be at Texas Children's a few more months and will undergo at least one if not more surgeries to correct the damage the infection caused.

On November 19 Noah is/was scheduled for another surgery in an attempt to reconnect the portions of intestine that were operated on back in July. He still has obstacles to overcome, such as (God willing) being able to take high volume feedings but that depends on how functional his remaining intestines are. His parents and family remain hopeful, however, because Noah has fought hard to get where he is today, and has overcome everything to date. His parents and family appreciate all the prayers that people from all over the city have said for them, and for the support that they have been shown.

AutumnBahn European Auto Show "The Biggest European Auto Show in Texas"
Date: November 23rd, 2008
Show Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

1 Abercrombie Dr
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 463-6650

Directions:
Getting There: From I-10 West, take Highway 6 north for about 1-1/2 miles. Turn right on Patterson Road, then left on Abercrombie Street. The ranch is adjacent to the southwest corner of Bear Creek Pioneers Park.

AUTUMNBAHN 2008 has separate Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Mini-Cooper, Volkswagen, Audi, Saab and an open European Exotic judging classes!

Register your car here >> http://www.autumnbahnforums.com/autu...o-show-reg.php
Car show Pre-Registered Entry is $ 30.00
**Late Car show Registration Day-Of Show Entry $ 45.00 - CASH ONLY!

Please help us promote this show for our 2008 AutumnBahn Baby so we all can help the family with medical expenses.

Will see you at the show

AutumnBahn Team
      11-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #2
addy85
Got beef?

Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
wow, my prayers go out to him and the family, good luck with the show wish I could make it

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
      11-15-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
E86M
First Lieutenant

Drives: E86 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to E86M

For more information on this charity event at www.autumnbahn.com

Thanks