E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Canadian Brutality

12-02-2008, 12:13 AM   #23
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Drives: jet black e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden_Caulfield04 View Post
Then you might recall the class where they taught you how we set fire to your White House. Which is why it's White, they had to paint over the burn marks.
-Do you recall how 90% of the Canadian population lives within 100km of the U.S border?
=Do you recall how when you went to Aghanistan you were wearing your GREEN CAMO in the desert?
-Do you recall how you didn't even have vehicles and had to a hitch a ride with the U.S troops?
-Do you recall the 3 seaking helicopters you purchased and crashed 2 of them within months?

Dude don't even I lived in both places and a dog in a cage here has more freedom than you....and your cops are power abusing dick wads and you know it.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:14 AM   #24
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep

Drives: -

Quote:
Then you might recall the class where they taught you how we set fire to your White House. Which is why it's White, they had to paint over the burn marks.
That is not why the white house is white. It was white before the Brittish burned it down. BTW, the white house wasn't even called the white house until TR.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:21 AM   #25
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep

Drives: e46 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
-Do you recall how 90% of the Canadian population lives within 100km of the U.S border?
=Do you recall how when you went to Aghanistan you were wearing your GREEN CAMO in the desert?
-Do you recall how you didn't even have vehicle and had to a hitch a ride with the U.S troops?

Dude don't even I lived in both places and a dog in a cage here has more freedom than you and your cops are power abusing dick wads and you know it.
1) Yes, 90% of the Canadian population lives within 100 km of the US border.

2) Yes, I recall that the Canadian troops were supplied with European camo in Afghanistan.

3) Yes, I recall that they needed some help there.

However...

1) The crew of the Apollo 13 would NOT have survived without the help of a Canadian space agency (something NOT mentioned in your big, Hollywood hit...convenient)

2) The size of our army would increase exponentially if at the time of conflict, a Canadian was in charge at NORAD.

3) Our troops were the only ones to achieve their objectives during the Normandy invasion. In fact, we were miles ahead of any British or US troops.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:22 AM   #26
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmcguire View Post
That is not why the white house is white. It was white before the Brittish burned it down. BTW, the white house wasn't even called the white house until TR.
If I said President's Palace, no one would know what I was talking about.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:24 AM   #27
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Dude don't even I lived in both places and a dog in a cage here has more freedom than you....and your cops are power abusing dick wads and you know it.
A dog in a cage? Dude, have you read the Patriot Act? I'm surprised you guys are even allowed to watch TV.

Cops are power abusing dickwads? Uh...I don't think we have got anything on the states in that department. Not a thing!
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #28
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
1) Yes, 90% of the Canadian population lives within 100 km of the US border.

2) Yes, I recall that the Canadian troops were supplied with European camo in Afghanistan.

3) Yes, I recall that they needed some help there.

However...

1) The crew of the Apollo 13 would NOT have survived without the help of a Canadian space agency (something NOT mentioned in your big, Hollywood hit...convenient)

2) The size of our army would increase exponentially if at the time of conflict, a Canadian was in charge at NORAD.

3) Our troops were the only ones to achieve their objectives during the Normandy invasion. In fact, we were miles ahead of any British or US troops.

1) The crew of apollo 13? I can count them on my fingers. Your whole 30 million people wouldn't not survive without the u.s
2) What army? The one with muskets?
3) Normandy? That's one damn battle out of the whole world war. Every time a Canadian wants to tell me about their army they throw Normandy.
4) You agreeing to all these things is enough for me to prove my point and that is why I am living here.
5) I am against half the shit this country did so don't get me wrong and think I'm an American that blindly supports my country in everything they do.
Have fun against a whole province that would ban an animal because of the retarded residents that are training them to kill and fight.
6) The one thing I will give you credit for is the Avro arrow and that's it ...and bombardier because they make CRJ's and I love those
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #29
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep

Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

Quote:
and they tell you they're a PEACEFUL nation. Yeah because they'll get their asses kicked against any country with a gun....so they go after baby seals to feel big. Any Canadian here want to flame me, I suggest you shut up and read the thread again. I used to live in Canada. Worst years of my life EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Haha, you my friend sound like an awesome person (aka complete idiot.) I used to live in the US and hated it!! Well I guess that makes this conversation even. Figured I should say something really stupid to rival your post, hope I succeed but I know that you set the bar high.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #30
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
A dog in a cage? Dude, have you read the Patriot Act? I'm surprised you guys are even allowed to watch TV.

Cops are power abusing dickwads? Uh...I don't think we have got anything on the states in that department. Not a thing!
After Mississauga I moved to Texas then Florida and I have been pulled over ...3 times. In Toronto, I would get harassed NON STOP and my driving behavior was the exact same. So I do know what I'm taking about. Don't forget that I LIVED IN BOTH PLACES so I'm not pulling shit out of my ass.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:33 AM   #31
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

"you my friend sound like an awesome person (aka complete idiot.)"
....WHAT??????? are you retarded?

You want to make a point do it...Don't call people idiots to make yourself feel important. I know it's hard...but try.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:38 AM   #32
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep

Quote:
1) The crew of apollo 13? I can count them on my fingers. Your whole 30 million people wouldn't not survive without the u.s
2) What army? The one with muskets?
3) Normandy? That's one damn battle out of the whole world war. Every time a Canadian want to tell me about their army they throw Normandy.
4) You agreeing to all these things is enough for me to prove my point and that is why I am living here.
5) I am against half the shit this country did so don't get me wrong and think I'm an American that blindly supports my country in everything they do.
Have fun against a whole province that would ban an animal because of the retarded residents that are training them to kill and fight.
6) The one thing I will give you credit for is the Avro arrow and that's it ...and bombardier because they make CRJ's and I love those
It's true that we have a massive economic connection with the US, but honestly, if we turn off the taps on our water and oil supplies, the US is basically running at 10% capacity. We supply the majority (IIRC) of your oil which means we basically control your economy and your military.

And here's a few other battles to look up...

1) The Battle of the Atlantic (there's two of these)
2) The Battle of Hong Kong (yeah, that's right, we Canadians were in the Pacific in 1939, YEARS before you guys arrived)
3) The Battle of Ypres
4) The Battle of Passchendale
5) The Battle of the Somme (the Canadian portion)
6) The Battle of Vimy Ridge

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

And yes, I too do not agree wholeheartedly with everything we do as a nation, either. For example, this seal hunting thing doesn't look altogether pleasant. What I take exception to is ignorant slander against my nation (not saying that your statement does, that's just a general statement).

And also, our engineering achievements go far beyond the Avro Arrow (which was faster than the F/A-18 jets you sold us...thanks). Think of it, the CN Tower, the Skydome, the massive Canadian rail network. The CF-100 was pretty remarkable, too. Bombardier is a leader in modern aviation. Our companies supply all kinds of parts and equipment to high tech firms there. Plus, many of your brightest minds, are in fact our brightest minds.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #33
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep

Quote:
After Mississauga I moved to Texas then Florida and I have been pulled over ...3 times. In Toronto, I would get harassed NON STOP and my driving behavior was the exact same. So I do know what I'm taking about. Don't forget that I LIVED IN BOTH PLACES so I'm not pulling shit out of my ass.
I too have lived in the States. It's a completely different feeling for me. I never quite felt safe in the US, no matter where I was. But that's not the case here. I can honestly say that unless I'm standing at Jane and Finch, I can pretty much feel safe anywhere in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #34
Prowess Symphony
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: ///Mistress

Garage List
Wow I always wanted to visit Canada.............not any more.

Im sure future generations will look back in disgust at how we've treated fellow humans and animals.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:41 AM   #35
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
It's true that we have a massive economic connection with the US, but honestly, if we turn off the taps on our water and oil supplies, the US is basically running at 10% capacity. We supply the majority (IIRC) of your oil which means we basically control your economy and your military.

And here's a few other battles to look up...

1) The Battle of the Atlantic (there's two of these)
2) The Battle of Hong Kong (yeah, that's right, we Canadians were in the Pacific in 1939, YEARS before you guys arrived)
3) The Battle of Ypres
4) The Battle of Passchendale
5) The Battle of the Somme (the Canadian portion)
6) The Battle of Vimy Ridge

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

And yes, I too do not agree wholeheartedly with everything we do as a nation, either. For example, this seal hunting thing doesn't look altogether pleasant. What I take exception to is ignorant slander against my nation (not saying that your statement does, that's just a general statement).

And also, our engineering achievements go far beyond the Avro Arrow (which was faster than the F/A-18 jets you sold us...thanks). Think of it, the CN Tower, the Skydome, the massive Canadian rail network. The CF-100 was pretty remarkable, too. Bombardier is a leader in modern aviation. Our companies supply all kinds of parts and equipment to high tech firms there. Plus, many of your brightest minds, are in fact our brightest minds.
Avro arrow and Bombardier ...don't push it lol and you bought the f18's lol.
If I begin to list battles by the U.S I'd have 10 fold of what you have.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #36
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I too have lived in the States. It's a completely different feeling for me. I never quite felt safe in the US, no matter where I was. But that's not the case here. I can honestly say that unless I'm standing at Jane and Finch, I can pretty much feel safe anywhere in Canada.
Lol I met this chick when I was visiting and I drove by jane and sheppard i was like AHHH and drove back lol....can't beat the euro girls over there.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #37
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post

Im sure future generations will look back in disgust at how we've treated fellow humans and animals.
Visitng wise, It's gorgeous. You should visit. Living there.......yeah, different story.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #38
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post

Your country slaughtered thousands and maybe even millions of native Americans. The US practically wiped out the Bison herds, which once numbered in the millions and roamed the midwestern plains. All for a tongue? Methinks that's worse than seals.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #39
Prowess Symphony
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I dont think the baby seals feel as safe as you do.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:45 AM   #40
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Your country slaughtered thousands and maybe even millions of native Americans. The US practically wiped out the Bison herds, which once numbered in the millions and roamed the midwestern plains. All for a tongue? Methinks that's worse than seals.
The time difference plays a fact here though. This is 2008 and they're killing seals like that. Back in the day slavery was thought to be ok, It's not now. So time plays a difference
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:45 AM   #41
Prowess Symphony
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

All killing is wrong. There is no better or worse. Im half native american btw.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #42
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
what are you talking about man....like a couple of months ago this dude got shot right by square one....that was such a safe family area. What about the Inuits? You guys didn't take their land?
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #43
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Avro arrow and Bombardier ...don't push it lol and you bought the f18's lol.
If I begin to list battles by the U.S I'd have 10 fold of what you have.
Do you own a Blackberry?

You may have 10x the battles because we only fight the people who pick a fight with us. Canada is a democracy, not an empire. We have no "possessions".
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #44
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Do you own a Blackberry?

where did that come from lol
Appreciate 0