E90Post
 


Scorpp Design
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > decisions decisions decisions......on springs



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-28-2006, 01:32 PM   #23
diesel007
Not Stock
 
diesel007's Avatar
 
Drives: 325I
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego

Posts: 2,774
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD
so did u roll your fenders too?? what tires where on your DPE's??
I rolled my fenders when I had the DPE's, those things still rubbed like crazy because because I was using BFG KW tires. All American made tires tend to be very thick and have square sidewalls. The Japanese tires have rounder sidewall and are not as thick. My current 275/30/19 tires look more like a 255 and the KW's I had: 265/30/20 looked more like 285s if that makes sense lol.
__________________
***Wallpaper of the month***

1/1/072/1/07
diesel007 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-29-2006, 11:44 AM   #24
ADHD
Brigadier General
 
ADHD's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92, O7 E90
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ANTELOPE VALLEY

Posts: 4,046
iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
03 INFINITI G35  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ADHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007
I rolled my fenders when I had the DPE's, those things still rubbed like crazy because because I was using BFG KW tires. All American made tires tend to be very thick and have square sidewalls. The Japanese tires have rounder sidewall and are not as thick. My current 275/30/19 tires look more like a 255 and the KW's I had: 265/30/20 looked more like 285s if that makes sense lol.
ahh alright so at the dyno meet when i did your lights u had the american square tires on?? (yes u made complete sense) I completly remember this now we talked about this at the meet!
who did your fender rolling?? and how much?? where do i sign up!
__________________
ADHD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #25
diesel007
Not Stock
 
diesel007's Avatar
 
Drives: 325I
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego

Posts: 2,774
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD
ahh alright so at the dyno meet when i did your lights u had the american square tires on?? (yes u made complete sense) I completly remember this now we talked about this at the meet!
who did your fender rolling?? and how much?? where do i sign up!
James...I think it was $50-$75 for both sides.
__________________
***Wallpaper of the month***

1/1/072/1/07
diesel007 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-29-2006, 12:04 PM   #26
ADHD
Brigadier General
 
ADHD's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92, O7 E90
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ANTELOPE VALLEY

Posts: 4,046
iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
03 INFINITI G35  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ADHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007
James...I think it was $50-$75 for both sides.
COOL! does he guarantee no paint chipping!
__________________
ADHD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-29-2006, 12:37 PM   #27
diesel007
Not Stock
 
diesel007's Avatar
 
Drives: 325I
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego

Posts: 2,774
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD
COOL! does he guarantee no paint chipping!
I don't know but he has rolled many fenders and they use the proper technique with the roller tool and heat gun..
__________________
***Wallpaper of the month***

1/1/072/1/07
diesel007 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-29-2006, 03:06 PM   #28
ADHD
Brigadier General
 
ADHD's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92, O7 E90
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ANTELOPE VALLEY

Posts: 4,046
iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
03 INFINITI G35  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ADHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007
I don't know but he has rolled many fenders and they use the proper technique with the roller tool and heat gun..
ahhh awesome! dude i really apreciate all your help with my car! Ill be having them roll my fenders and install my sways on monday or tuesday if your around u come by!
__________________
ADHD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST