E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Kerscher Exhaust question:

08-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #1
SocalTy
Flushing, Queens stand up!!

Drives: AW E90

Garage List
06 e90  [0.00]
Kerscher Exhaust question:

Does anybody know if Kerscher will release the U.S. version of their quad exhaust?

I'm thinking of getting the quads but don't want to order one now if they plan to release a U.S. version sometime down the road. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.
l 20% Tints l Osram 6000k Xenons l Brex l Blacklines l White Led Sidemarkers l PIAA Superwhite Turn Signals l 19" Breyton Spirits l H&R Sport Springs l Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers l ACS Roof Spoiler l Painted Carbon Spoiler l Luminics Fogs l Oem Chrome Grill l
      08-01-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
xcalibr
First Lieutenant

Drives: E90 325xi

Garage List
2006 E90 325xi  [0.00]
That's what i'm waiting for as well --both LWL and Pretender have stated that modifications were necessary to fit Euro version of the Kerscher quads... the rumor is that a U.S. version is indeed on the way, but I have not personally seen any documented evidence of this... If I get too impatient, I may just have to do what LWL and Pretender have done and just mod the Euro version to fit --since you have to weld it in anyway...
      08-02-2006, 02:43 AM   #3
Pretender
Colonel

Drives: 2006 330i, 2007 328i

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Recommendation: if you need to get the Euro version, get the muffler only. That way, you don't have to deal with modification a lot, and it's just one welding job to do. Also, with the muffler alone, you shouldn't be worried of any HP or torque loss IF there's any. Also, it saves you a lot of $$$.
      08-02-2006, 10:01 AM   #4
SocalTy
Flushing, Queens stand up!!

Drives: AW E90

Garage List
06 e90  [0.00]
Think I will definitely go the route of just getting the mufflers then. And saving some dinero is a definite plus.

If they do indeed release the US version later, I perhaps can get the rest of the system then.

Thanks for your input guys.
l 20% Tints l Osram 6000k Xenons l Brex l Blacklines l White Led Sidemarkers l PIAA Superwhite Turn Signals l 19" Breyton Spirits l H&R Sport Springs l Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers l ACS Roof Spoiler l Painted Carbon Spoiler l Luminics Fogs l Oem Chrome Grill l