E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Excellent Clear Bra Install



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-11-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
matt20043.0
Private First Class
 
matt20043.0's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 2006 325i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Modesto, Ca

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

Excellent Clear Bra Install

I just wanted to give credit to "Every Detail" in Lodi, California for the outstanding install on my clear bra. It took them about 4 hours and it is flawless. I just wish I had done it sooner. If you live in the Central Valley in Cali call (209)369-2833 and make sure Patrick Hernandez does the work. I will post pics when I get a chance. Total install including tax using the 3m Clearshield with the 5 year warranty for hood, fenders, mirrors, lights and bumper was 756.00.
__________________
2006 325i SG Metallic Premium/Sport
3M Clear Bra, Chrome Tips, Black Line Tail Lights, Flat Black Grille
matt20043.0 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #2
scubajag
Scuba-JAG
 
Drives: Jet Black 2006&07 B.R. E-92
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, Fl

Posts: 528
iTrader: (0)

Just a hint - If you want to wax a car that has a clear bra, use ICE (sold in almost all auto parts stores). It won't leave a haze, can be used in sun and shade, and gives a great shine...
scubajag is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2006, 10:06 PM   #3
matt20043.0
Private First Class
 
matt20043.0's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 2006 325i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Modesto, Ca

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubajag
Just a hint - If you want to wax a car that has a clear bra, use ICE (sold in almost all auto parts stores). It won't leave a haze, can be used in sun and shade, and gives a great shine...
Cool.........thanks for the tip.
__________________
2006 325i SG Metallic Premium/Sport
3M Clear Bra, Chrome Tips, Black Line Tail Lights, Flat Black Grille
matt20043.0 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2006, 11:37 PM   #4
Asiann
Got Seoul?
 
Drives: 2012 535i MSport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 2,861
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20043.0
I just wanted to give credit to "Every Detail" in Lodi, California for the outstanding install on my clear bra. It took them about 4 hours and it is flawless. I just wish I had done it sooner. If you live in the Central Valley in Cali call (209)369-2833 and make sure Patrick Hernandez does the work. I will post pics when I get a chance. Total install including tax using the 3m Clearshield with the 5 year warranty for hood, fenders, mirrors, lights and bumper was 756.00.
Wow! I'm so glad that I did the install myself but hey I'm glad that you are happy with your result and that's all that matters! Enjoy! Yeah post some pics when you can!
__________________
Can you say Alooooha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Asiann is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2006, 12:44 AM   #5
matt20043.0
Private First Class
 
matt20043.0's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 2006 325i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Modesto, Ca

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiann
Wow! I'm so glad that I did the install myself but hey I'm glad that you are happy with your result and that's all that matters! Enjoy! Yeah post some pics when you can!
I was thinking about doing the install myself, but I just could not trust myself enough to do it.
__________________
2006 325i SG Metallic Premium/Sport
3M Clear Bra, Chrome Tips, Black Line Tail Lights, Flat Black Grille
matt20043.0 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2006, 03:27 PM   #6
Asiann
Got Seoul?
 
Drives: 2012 535i MSport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Honolulu

Posts: 2,861
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20043.0
I was thinking about doing the install myself, but I just could not trust myself enough to do it.

Some of the pieces of the kits are really easy to do but I understand not wanting too. That is the only bad thing about self install is that you mess it up and then you're SOL.
__________________
Can you say Alooooha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Asiann is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2006, 10:03 AM   #7
BzsBimmer
2-4-6-8 My car and house depreciate
 
BzsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Modesto CA

Posts: 1,741
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via Yahoo to BzsBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20043.0
I just wanted to give credit to "Every Detail" in Lodi, California for the outstanding install on my clear bra. It took them about 4 hours and it is flawless. I just wish I had done it sooner. If you live in the Central Valley in Cali call (209)369-2833 and make sure Patrick Hernandez does the work. I will post pics when I get a chance. Total install including tax using the 3m Clearshield with the 5 year warranty for hood, fenders, mirrors, lights and bumper was 756.00.
Hey Matt,
Looks like we're both in Modesto - What color is your car?
Anyways back to the subject at hand, I got mine installed in Livermore and it only cost me $500 for the same items. Vincent over at Omega Tintwerks hooks up people from the boards all the time.
BzsBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2006, 01:36 PM   #8
matt20043.0
Private First Class
 
matt20043.0's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 2006 325i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Modesto, Ca

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer
Hey Matt,
Looks like we're both in Modesto - What color is your car?
Anyways back to the subject at hand, I got mine installed in Livermore and it only cost me $500 for the same items. Vincent over at Omega Tintwerks hooks up people from the boards all the time.
Dang.......oh well. I had a good deal for a while . That is a great price!!!!!! I should have shopped around more. My car is SG Metallic. It is at the dealer today having the passenger airbag sensor replaced.
__________________
2006 325i SG Metallic Premium/Sport
3M Clear Bra, Chrome Tips, Black Line Tail Lights, Flat Black Grille
matt20043.0 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2006, 12:18 PM   #9
BzsBimmer
2-4-6-8 My car and house depreciate
 
BzsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Modesto CA

Posts: 1,741
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via Yahoo to BzsBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20043.0
Dang.......oh well. I had a good deal for a while . That is a great price!!!!!! I should have shopped around more. My car is SG Metallic. It is at the dealer today having the passenger airbag sensor replaced.
Funny
I'm supposed to have my airbag sensor replaced as well. My original SA ordered the wrong part because I have the SP so now they have to re-order it.
Talk to Steve, he's a MUCH better SA than the others.
Honk if you see me crusin. I have a e90post sticker on drivers side rear window (letting you know because there's another BR colored car in Modesto now)
BzsBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2006, 05:42 PM   #10
matt20043.0
Private First Class
 
matt20043.0's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 2006 325i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Modesto, Ca

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer
Funny
I'm supposed to have my airbag sensor replaced as well. My original SA ordered the wrong part because I have the SP so now they have to re-order it.
Talk to Steve, he's a MUCH better SA than the others.
Honk if you see me crusin. I have a e90post sticker on drivers side rear window (letting you know because there's another BR colored car in Modesto now)
Mine had to be ordered as well. I have the SP also and they have to get the part from Germany. They tried to fix it once already. Steve rocks!! The best SA there IMHO.

I will honk for sure if I see you on the road
__________________
2006 325i SG Metallic Premium/Sport
3M Clear Bra, Chrome Tips, Black Line Tail Lights, Flat Black Grille
matt20043.0 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST