E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: PMB = POOR MAN BREX



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-23-2006, 09:51 AM   #551
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,617
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZNG
PS. Long, if you have a real business as you said or just sit in your home office home posting on forums all day(4,400+ posts...lol), the post office visits you every single day to drop off & pick up outgoing mail. Nice try.[/size][/b]
do they have a meter to do the priority on them too???
longtran is offline  
0
      08-23-2006, 11:26 AM   #552
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
 
MAZNG's Avatar
 
Drives: :o)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 954 - SoFla

Posts: 954
iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
do they have a meter to do the priority on them too???

You print the label with the confirmation, bar code, and everything else you need right from Paypal's website. Really easy to do, just click on the "SHIP" button right next to the transaction details info when you receive payment from buyer.

Any more lessons and I'll have to charge you a business consultation fee. Much more than $34.05, too. lol
MAZNG is offline   United_States
0
      08-23-2006, 11:35 AM   #553
18LLC
Major General
 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

Posts: 5,079
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZNG
You print the label with the confirmation, bar code, and everything else you need right from Paypal's website. Really easy to do, just click on the "SHIP" button right next to the transaction details info when you receive payment from buyer.

Any more lessons and I'll have to charge you a business consultation fee. Much more than $34.05, too. lol
i tried that couple times, all my mails been return to me. because when you weight it, it's without the label. but after you put the label on, the weight is different, and they always said i did't pay enough postage. fcuk that.
sorry for take over the thread, should be talk about it in off topic...
__________________
18LLC is offline  
0
      08-23-2006, 11:55 AM   #554
Jason
Administrator
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 16,392
iTrader: (0)

MAZNG/Long - please take this to PM. Thanks.
__________________
Check on the Latest BMW News
Become a fan of Bimmerpost Facebook
Follow us on Bimmerpost Twitter
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel

Jason is offline   United_States
0
      08-23-2006, 12:10 PM   #555
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
 
MAZNG's Avatar
 
Drives: :o)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 954 - SoFla

Posts: 954
iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC
i tried that couple times, all my mails been return to me. because when you weight it, it's without the label. but after you put the label on, the weight is different, and they always said i did't pay enough postage. fcuk that.
sorry for take over the thread, should be talk about it in off topic...
Dude, you're not too bright if you can't weigh something BEFORE doing label.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
MAZNG/Long - please take this to PM. Thanks.

I'm actually through.

Got your point, though.
MAZNG is offline   United_States
0
      08-23-2006, 06:32 PM   #556
Chesmu
Brigadier General
 
Chesmu's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 X6
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Phoenix,AZ

Posts: 3,015
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Chesmu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
MAZNG/Long - please take this to PM. Thanks.
lock it up.... throw away the key. hey long start a new pmb thread... 25 pages is getting a bit heavy anyway.
__________________
"Teach the ignorant. Ignore the stupid."
Chesmu is offline   United_States
0
      08-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #557
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,617
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocow
lock it up.... throw away the key. hey long start a new pmb thread... 25 pages is getting a bit heavy anyway.
thanks for the advice...
longtran is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST