E90Post
 


Horizon LED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Pacific BMW Internet Sales



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-07-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
35
Rep
2,861
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 535i MSport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Honolulu

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Thumbs down Pacific BMW Internet Sales

Tried to order the Blacklines thru them last week. I noticed that could not track my order and I called them up to see what was going on. They had my order number but no address and only a telephone number. The damn lights were still sitting at the parts room. I told him forget it and refund my money. He asked did we charge you? I said hell yeah! Didn't have my address but were quick to charge my card. I already called my card and by law I have to give them the 3-5 days to refund my card before they will reverse the charges back to them and credit my account. Pretty shitty service if you ask me and BMWNA should do something about this and other dealers that are shady.
__________________
Can you say Alooooha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2006, 05:13 PM   #2
KL2DC
Moderator
KL2DC's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
17,753
Posts

 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
I had a similar experience with them on an order for the OEM cargo organizer....
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
matt20043.0
Private First Class
matt20043.0's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
188
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2006 325i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Modesto, Ca

iTrader: (0)

I find that strange. When I had my X3 I ordered tons of stuff from them and service was always top-notch.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
35
Rep
2,861
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 535i MSport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Honolulu

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20043.0
I find that strange. When I had my X3 I ordered tons of stuff from them and service was always top-notch.
Yeah, but you live there and you bought a SUV. They should've called me since they had the number and no address. Charged my account and not send me anything or call.
__________________
Can you say Alooooha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2006, 06:24 PM   #5
KL2DC
Moderator
KL2DC's Avatar
United_States
196
Rep
17,753
Posts

 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20043.0
I find that strange. When I had my X3 I ordered tons of stuff from them and service was always top-notch.
From opinions/experiences shared here...Pacific seems to be a hit or miss affair.
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #6
bavarian19
General
bavarian19's Avatar
United_States
233
Rep
18,815
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

iTrader: (23)

I ordered my OEM primed spoiler and had a horrific experience with them. They shipped me a damaged spoiler, would not answer any of my phone calls... I ended up calling BMW NA, and then magically, they started to help solve my issue. This took over 5 weeks from the moment I ordered until I recieved a good spoiler



I have another thread in the review section here talking about this experience... They are awful with customer service and I would not recommend anyone buying from them...


Link to my thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18870
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2006, 08:37 PM   #7
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
35
Rep
2,861
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 535i MSport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Honolulu

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19
I ordered my OEM primed spoiler and had a horrific experience with them. They shipped me a damaged spoiler, would not answer any of my phone calls... I ended up calling BMW NA, and then magically, they started to help solve my issue. This took over 5 weeks from the moment I ordered until I recieved a good spoiler



I have another thread in the review section here talking about this experience... They are awful with customer service and I would not recommend anyone buying from them...


Link to my thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18870
I didn't see yout thread until it was too late. Atleast I'm getting my money back! Fuckers!
__________________
Can you say Alooooha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2006, 08:31 AM   #8
matt20043.0
Private First Class
matt20043.0's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
188
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2006 325i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Modesto, Ca

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiann
I didn't see yout thread until it was too late. Atleast I'm getting my money back! Fuckers!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2006, 02:10 PM   #9
neuronpetkowski
Captain
neuronpetkowski's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
719
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 e92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Greater Detroit Area

iTrader: (10)

Pacific BMW is moving into this new, swanky, over-the-top, showroom and service center on Brand Ave. in Glendale. It's fitting, when you consider that stealerships like themselves need more room for all the bullshit they have to stockpile and hand to prospective buyers and returning service customers. Shady idoits.

For inquiring minds, read more about Pussyific BMW >
__________________
<img src=http://min.us/llSXwa border=0 alt= />
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2006, 10:21 PM   #10
ska///235i
***** noob
ska///235i's Avatar
United_States
194
Rep
9,220
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

iTrader: (32)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
I never bought from them, but had emailed them for price, part #...etc
They never reply my emails


Last edited by ska///235i; 11-30-2006 at 09:55 PM.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2006, 12:43 AM   #11
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
35
Rep
2,861
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 535i MSport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Honolulu

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuronpetkowski
Pacific BMW is moving into this new, swanky, over-the-top, showroom and service center on Brand Ave. in Glendale. It's fitting, when you consider that stealerships like themselves need more room for all the bullshit they have to stockpile and hand to prospective buyers and returning service customers. Shady idoits.

For inquiring minds, read more about Pussyific BMW >
Yeah saw that earlier! Shitty is all I can say! Oh yeah, fuckers!
__________________
Can you say Alooooha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST