E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Could anyone receommend a good audio guy to check, fix my Logic7 in Va beach area?

03-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Covet
Registered

Drives: 335i E90

Could anyone receommend a good audio guy to check, fix my Logic7 in Va beach area?

As I described in another topic on my way home recently, heard the buzz coming from the driver's side (seemed to me, at least) rear speaker area. Stopped, turned on/shut off the ignition several times, didn't help, turned on/off the radio, nothing, finally in 5 min the noise disappeared but the volume doesn't work neither from the steering wheel nor from the unit since then and there is no sound coming from the speakers, ,the display doesn't show the volume as well.

Any thoughts, ideas, guys? Any recommendations on audio people in Va beach, VA, Hampton Roads area who can diagnose and fix it?

Thanks a lot.