E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Soccer Coach



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-02-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
 
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 5,712
iTrader: (6)

Soccer Coach

SORRY this is a little off topic

looking for a soccer coach for my nephews (aged 9, 7, 6 & 5).
Compensation is based on experience.

Holla at me if you know someone looking to make some extra $$ and teach these little kids how to play soccer.
Raja Ventureshield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
TMNT
Captain
 
Drives: 330ci ZHP
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: VA

Posts: 875
iTrader: (0)

Have you thought about registering them for a local boys and girls club? Usually a lot of good coaches.

Good luck, soccer is a great sport...played for over 12 years, but haven't played in the last 7
TMNT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #3
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
 
bubbletea 4 me's Avatar
 
Drives: Finally here
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,904
iTrader: (5)

my friend is coaching the lil kids league here in our area (age 8 i think and he is a good coach). his son is on the team, if you want i can get you in contact with him. like TMNT said, join the local leagues is probably the best way to learn and social with kids. i used to be in the bball and baseball leagues too growing up, fun times..
bubbletea 4 me is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #4
MShao825
Go Terps!
 
MShao825's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 SSII/FR E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jersey City, NJ Gaithersburg, MD

Posts: 1,377
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbletea 4 me View Post
my friend is coaching the lil kids league here in our area (age 8 i think and he is a good coach). his son is on the team, if you want i can get you in contact with him. like TMNT said, join the local leagues is probably the best way to learn and social with kids. i used to be in the bball and baseball leagues too growing up, fun times..
You're not big enough to play basketball. I would post you up like Shaq on Muggsy
__________________
MShao825 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
 
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 5,712
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbletea 4 me View Post
my friend is coaching the lil kids league here in our area (age 8 i think and he is a good coach). his son is on the team, if you want i can get you in contact with him. like TMNT said, join the local leagues is probably the best way to learn and social with kids. i used to be in the bball and baseball leagues too growing up, fun times..
Yes, please let me know his contact info. Two of them are in the kids league but I think some side coaching will help them excel. Someone taking the time to teach them the basics and ball control. I have so far found one person who plays semi-pro, but his rates are a bit too much and I think they kids need some direction at this time.

thanks!

Raja
Raja Ventureshield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #6
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
 
bubbletea 4 me's Avatar
 
Drives: Finally here
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,904
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
Yes, please let me know his contact info. Two of them are in the kids league but I think some side coaching will help them excel. Someone taking the time to teach them the basics and ball control. I have so far found one person who plays semi-pro, but his rates are a bit too much and I think they kids need some direction at this time.

thanks!

Raja
i didnt know you meant private tutoring type..lol. ill ask my buddy and see if he got the time and skillz to do it. i just know he coaches for kiddy league and he used to play pretty well when younger. i'll hit him up and get back to u.
bubbletea 4 me is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
 
bubbletea 4 me's Avatar
 
Drives: Finally here
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,904
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshao825 View Post
You're not big enough to play basketball. I would post you up like Shaq on Muggsy
lol, i've played ball with people taller than me all my life.. no biggies. normally they get schooled.. bball is bout skillz, though size does help sometimes..
used to play alot more.. but now, i cant even remember the last time i touch a bball. maybe we should have a bimmer/bball meet sometime that be fun
bubbletea 4 me is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
generationzx
BANNED
 
generationzx's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 SGM
Join Date: May 2008
Location: East Market

Posts: 196
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbletea 4 me View Post
lol, i've played ball with people taller than me all my life.. no biggies. normally they get schooled.. bball is bout skillz, though size does help sometimes..
used to play alot more.. but now, i cant even remember the last time i touch a bball. maybe we should have a bimmer/bball meet sometime that be fun

I think we played together at Mason.
__________________
If You Ain't Cheating, You Ain't Trying
generationzx is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #9
zaxjax
Major
 
Drives: 2008 Crimson Red 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Annapolis

Posts: 1,210
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [4.50]
Raja

Check this site out, my sons 9 and 6 have been in this programs since they stated playing. The have gone from very athletic kids getting by on speed and now they have the skill that makes other kids look silly. Good discipline and great skill work.

http://www.ukelite.com/

Jason
__________________
zaxjax is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
 
bubbletea 4 me's Avatar
 
Drives: Finally here
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,904
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by generationzx View Post
I think we played together at Mason.
oh yeah..wasn't it like6 or 8 months ago? getting old man, cant remember shit anymore. u guys still play there on weekends?

btw, how's tony doing? haven't seen that fuka for a long time..

Sorry for going off topic Raja
bubbletea 4 me is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
 
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 5,712
iTrader: (6)

no worries jackson.

Everyone Thanks!
Raja Ventureshield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST