E90Post
 


Sparta Evolution
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > 360 forged ?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #1
acmilan
Private First Class
1
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

360 forged ?

So i heard recently that they been selling rims that arent what they are actually advertising and that they are doing terrible and the f430 got repossessed

is this true?

Last edited by acmilan; 05-13-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,646
Posts

Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
did you bother to search at all?
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
acmilan
Private First Class
1
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
did you bother to search at all?
no, actually i didnt. because i recently read about them merging with another company. and also can you instead of flame me just answer the question or just ignore the thread. or do you have to mess with everyone that post a question that you think has already been answered
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
JeepJeep
ಠ_ಠ
JeepJeep's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,959
Posts

Drives: everywhere
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 818 / 805

iTrader: (0)

Why should he bother giving you a legible response when you can't even be bothered to search?

Here's a link with 2 seconds of googling (so i don't get an infraction for a 'useless post')

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60...ed-wheels.html
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:07 AM   #5
acmilan
Private First Class
1
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

um ok you expect me to go on google and look on other forums?

why cant people just be nice and normal and answer my question or say yeah i heard of that too or no its not true but blah blah blah.

no instead i have guys freaking out cause i didnt go searching all over the web i mean come on who cares you probably spend more time hating on people then helping and thats the complete opposite of what a forum is for.

but hey thanks for the help!!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,646
Posts

Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
no, actually i didnt. because i recently read about them merging with another company. and also can you instead of flame me just answer the question or just ignore the thread. or do you have to mess with everyone that post a question that you think has already been answered
um... yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
um ok you expect me to go on google and look on other forums?

why cant people just be nice and normal and answer my question or say yeah i heard of that too or no its not true but blah blah blah.

no instead i have guys freaking out cause i didnt go searching all over the web i mean come on who cares you probably spend more time hating on people then helping and thats the complete opposite of what a forum is for.

but hey thanks for the help!!
Well if you took the time to post a worth less thread than I don't think it's to much to expect that you would of at least attempted to search for your answers. This is why there is a search button

oh and trust me, you haven't been flamed yet were actually being nice but your pushing it
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
acmilan
Private First Class
1
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

or you can do what i did and not as much work if people like you had stuff to do besides flame people so i can actually get a legit answer
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #8
Aurora Bearialis
¡Barça!
Aurora Bearialis's Avatar
Spain
122
Rep
12,042
Posts

Drives: Rainbow Sandals
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Aurora Bearialis Send a message via Yahoo to Aurora Bearialis Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora Bearialis
well, it's not really a RULE but it's kinda given. You search first because most of the time what you are gonna ask has already been answered. So just for next time. Not flaming on you but you will get the occasional . Where is canucklion for this dude?

BTW... Forza Inter!
__________________
Tate's chicken sucks!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,646
Posts

Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
or you can do what i did and not as much work if people like you had stuff to do besides flame people so i can actually get a legit answer
lol, for your sake I hope not to many people click on this thread because you are going to get slaughtered soon.
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #10
JeepJeep
ಠ_ಠ
JeepJeep's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,959
Posts

Drives: everywhere
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 818 / 805

iTrader: (0)

Here how about this. Please tell me if I am being impolite, as I do not wish this post to be portrayed this way.

1) Please move this to the right section, from what I was able to gather from your first post, this has to do with Ferrari's, not BMW's
2) Please clarify what you are asking, as I honestly have no idea what you are saying. Something about 360's getting forged and 430's getting reposed..
3) Please search before posting. If you are too lazy to search, why should you expect anyone to be the opposite of you?

If you would do all three of these things, I am sure more people - me included - would be more than willing to help answer your questions.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #11
Aurora Bearialis
¡Barça!
Aurora Bearialis's Avatar
Spain
122
Rep
12,042
Posts

Drives: Rainbow Sandals
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Aurora Bearialis Send a message via Yahoo to Aurora Bearialis Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora Bearialis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJeep View Post
Here how about this. Please tell me if I am being impolite, as I do not wish this post to be portrayed this way.

1) Please move this to the right section, from what I was able to gather from your first post, this has to do with Ferrari's, not BMW's
2) Please clarify what you are asking, as I honestly have no idea what you are saying. Something about 360's getting forged and 430's getting reposed..
3) Please search before posting. If you are too lazy to search, why should you expect anyone to be the opposite of you?

If you would do all three of these things, I am sure more people - me included - would be more than willing to help answer your questions.
when did you break 1,000?
__________________
Tate's chicken sucks!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #12
xytron
Second Lieutenant
xytron's Avatar
7
Rep
228
Posts

Drives: 2008 e92 328i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJeep View Post
Here how about this. Please tell me if I am being impolite, as I do not wish this post to be portrayed this way.

1) Please move this to the right section, from what I was able to gather from your first post, this has to do with Ferrari's, not BMW's
2) Please clarify what you are asking, as I honestly have no idea what you are saying. Something about 360's getting forged and 430's getting reposed..
3) Please search before posting. If you are too lazy to search, why should you expect anyone to be the opposite of you?

If you would do all three of these things, I am sure more people - me included - would be more than willing to help answer your questions.
Well said. You're officially my favorite person on the forum.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #13
acmilan
Private First Class
1
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJeep View Post
Here how about this. Please tell me if I am being impolite, as I do not wish this post to be portrayed this way.

1) Please move this to the right section, from what I was able to gather from your first post, this has to do with Ferrari's, not BMW's
2) Please clarify what you are asking, as I honestly have no idea what you are saying. Something about 360's getting forged and 430's getting reposed..
3) Please search before posting. If you are too lazy to search, why should you expect anyone to be the opposite of you?

If you would do all three of these things, I am sure more people - me included - would be more than willing to help answer your questions.
alright no it doesnt have to do with ferraris it has to do with the company 360forged which makes wheels if you didnt know and the f430 is one of the cars ive heard that got repossessed but im talkign about the company in general

second i just searched and i cant find anything about the car being repossessed and also i found that yes they have bad costumer service and things like that but i didnt see anything that if they use different products and say they are the same
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #14
roozie2001
Just some guy
roozie2001's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,529
Posts

Drives: 2008 White 335i sedan
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (4)

dont worry not all of them on here try to flame. its not like its a juicebox vs procede question. this is a legit thread
__________________
2008 BMW 335i/Sedan/Alpine White/Terra/Steptronic/Premium Package/Sports package/Comfort Access/USB/Sirius
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:42 AM   #15
acmilan
Private First Class
1
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameal999 View Post
well, it's not really a RULE but it's kinda given. You search first because most of the time what you are gonna ask has already been answered. So just for next time. Not flaming on you but you will get the occasional . Where is canucklion for this dude?

BTW... Forza Inter!
hahah i love milan!! but have mad respect for balotelli he is a monster
are you italian?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:43 AM   #16
JeepJeep
ಠ_ಠ
JeepJeep's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,959
Posts

Drives: everywhere
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 818 / 805

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameal999 View Post
when did you break 1,000?
twice actually, once last night, and the second time earlier today lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by xytron View Post
Well said. You're officially my favorite person on the forum.
aww thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
alright no it doesnt have to do with ferraris it has to do with the company 360forged which makes wheels if you didnt know and the f430 is one of the cars ive heard that got repossessed but im talkign about the company in general

second i just searched and i cant find anything about the car being repossessed and also i found that yes they have bad costumer service and things like that but i didnt see anything that if they use different products and say they are the same
Is the F430 owned by the company 360 Forged? That's the only connection I could make. Sorry, no, I have not heard anything about that. Thank you for searching.

Just remember next time to make it in the off-topic section.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:46 AM   #17
acmilan
Private First Class
1
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Is the F430 owned by the company 360 Forged? That's the only connection I could make. Sorry, no, I have not heard anything about that. Thank you for searching.

Just remember next time to make it in the off-topic section.[/quote]


yes they own it and man is it one of the nicest f430's ive ever seen if youd like you can go on flickr.com and search 360 forged and many pictures come up or go on the website 360forged.com

they also own other cars so i was just wondering and i thought maybe people would be interested because many people love their rims
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2009, 12:57 AM   #18
Aurora Bearialis
¡Barça!
Aurora Bearialis's Avatar
Spain
122
Rep
12,042
Posts

Drives: Rainbow Sandals
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Aurora Bearialis Send a message via Yahoo to Aurora Bearialis Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora Bearialis
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
hahah i love milan!! but have mad respect for balotelli he is a monster
are you italian?
Nope, look at the flag




<--
__________________
Tate's chicken sucks!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #19
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
mJ335's Avatar
52
Rep
3,037
Posts

Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SocaL

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
lolwtf.. this thread should be moved to the OT section.
__________________
Go WiTh ThE FLoW.

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST