E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Pricing for M tech body kits



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Nqwjx30
Captain
Nqwjx30's Avatar
11
Rep
677
Posts

 
Drives: 15' F10 M5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island

iTrader: (2)

Pricing for M tech body kits

Hey guys

I am new to the forum, so I am going to ask a very noobish question. I saw many company like extreme dimensions and bodykitz website and BMW original accessories, all of them carry the M-tech body kits but there are price differences between. So my best guess is all of these companys carry this style of the body kits using their own production line and sell them at their own prices?

Thank you guys for helping~
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
JDLM
Banned
JDLM's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
3,278
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqxjx View Post
Hey guys

I am new to the forum, so I am going to ask a very noobish question. I saw many company like extreme dimensions and bodykitz website and BMW original accessories, all of them carry the M-tech body kits but there are price differences between. So my best guess is all of these companys carry this style of the body kits using their own production line and sell them at their own prices?

Thank you guys for helping~
Don't buy some knockoff cheap crap

Go to Tischer get the OEM deal
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
Nqwjx30
Captain
Nqwjx30's Avatar
11
Rep
677
Posts

 
Drives: 15' F10 M5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
Don't buy some knockoff cheap crap

Go to Tischer get the OEM deal
thanks for replying, so my guess is right? the products are different depending on the company produces them? thank you~
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
JDLM
Banned
JDLM's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
3,278
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqxjx View Post
thanks for replying, so my guess is right? the products are different depending on the company produces them? thank you~
pretty much they got ahold of a real Mtech kit

made a copy

then made more and more when you do that fit becomes worse and worse
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
body kits, m-tech

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST