E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Who Knows how to install Downpipes?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
92
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Who Knows how to install Downpipes?

ok guys i talked to AA and they want $400 and a speed shop around the corner from me wants $450 and have never done work a 335 before.. So who would be a reliable guy that installs parts in the SFLA area ..
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
Kevin@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
281
Rep
28,154
Posts

 
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: hillsborough, nj

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
ok guys i talked to AA and they want $400 and a speed shop around the corner from me wants $450 and have never done work a 335 before.. So who would be a reliable guy that installs parts in the SFLA area ..
i can do it, pm me.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
92
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
i can do it, pm me.
Bro how much would you consider a decent price being ....i think anything above $200 is to much
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
Kevin@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
281
Rep
28,154
Posts

 
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: hillsborough, nj

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
Bro how much would you consider a decent price being ....i think anything above $200 is to much
225-250 is normal for an "i" car, it takes about 3hrs depending on the brand fitment of the pipes.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

I know how to do it, just need a lift. I know a local shop in west palm that can do it for 200.00 to 240.00 depending on time. What type of dps are they?
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
92
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports4players View Post
I know how to do it, just need a lift. I know a local shop in west palm that can do it for 200.00 to 240.00 depending on time. What type of dps are they?
looks like its going to be VK

freind request sent iall keep in touch with you bro.
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

accepted, ok I have Riss racing ones and I know how to do those I'm sure they are the same. My friend has a lift if we can use his lift im sure we can do it.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
92
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports4players View Post
accepted, ok I have Riss racing ones and I know how to do those I'm sure they are the same. My friend has a lift if we can use his lift im sure we can do it.
wow bro your like a godsend their is literally nobody that could do this independently lol.

thanks ,Jon
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
jaza45
Banned
Colombia
19
Rep
1,123
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 LSB E90 335I
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI

iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to jaza45 Send a message via MSN to jaza45 Send a message via Yahoo to jaza45 Send a message via Skype™ to jaza45
I'll install them for $200, just drop off your car in the morning and pick it up in the evening...but it has to be a sunday....
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
UndergroundEuros
Banned
19
Rep
1,222
Posts

 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
I'll install them for $200, just drop off your car in the morning and pick it up in the evening...but it has to be a sunday....
jaza where do you work? you have a lift?
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
jaza45
Banned
Colombia
19
Rep
1,123
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 LSB E90 335I
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI

iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to jaza45 Send a message via MSN to jaza45 Send a message via Yahoo to jaza45 Send a message via Skype™ to jaza45
I work at home on stands working on my back....
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
92
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
I work at home on stands working on my back....
iall keep you in mind bro.... Have you done dp install before?
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #13
Diesel///M
Colonel
30
Rep
2,303
Posts

 
Drives: E92 ///M
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: IN NY/NJ, missing FL

iTrader: (20)

if your towards tampa i can get them done cheap and quick
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #14
jaza45
Banned
Colombia
19
Rep
1,123
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 LSB E90 335I
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI

iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to jaza45 Send a message via MSN to jaza45 Send a message via Yahoo to jaza45 Send a message via Skype™ to jaza45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
iall keep you in mind bro.... Have you done dp install before?
Im doing mine, I started last night to unbolt everything but the dp's were too hot so I stopped, I should finish tonight once I get off from work, it should be fairly easy like 2-3 hours
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #15
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
92
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Im doing mine, I started last night to unbolt everything but the dp's were too hot so I stopped, I should finish tonight once I get off from work, it should be fairly easy like 2-3 hours
thats badass bro ....keep me posted
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #16
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
92
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel335i View Post
if your towards tampa i can get them done cheap and quick
pm me if i come home @ 3 in the am i dont care
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2009, 05:50 AM   #17
jaza45
Banned
Colombia
19
Rep
1,123
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 LSB E90 335I
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI

iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to jaza45 Send a message via MSN to jaza45 Send a message via Yahoo to jaza45 Send a message via Skype™ to jaza45
Man, I just finished installing these DP's took me about 4 hours, a lot of try and fail with the bolts, the clamps and the O2 sensors, but once you got everything in there is a perfect fit...btw I did this on stands and my neck is killing me...no wonder they charge so much to have these installed.....
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2009, 09:21 AM   #18
._.
Colonel
._.'s Avatar
33
Rep
2,358
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Miami

iTrader: (15)

^ hardcore !
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST