E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Birther Attorney Slapped with $20,000 Fine and Called "Delusional" by Judge

10-18-2009, 09:57 AM   #23
Mighty M
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 08 M3 Jerez/FR Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayemthree View Post
"Irony is wasted on the stupid." Sure was in this case. Your response to my post proves it.

Carry on! I find our discourse very entertaining!
      10-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #24
Nixon
Banned
Rep

Drives: :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Ok forget those articles if you want. However, I asked for a link to the proof that has been given besides the COLB and newspaper article.

I provided links. Why cant you?

You said that better proof then the birth certificate has been provided. Please show me. I dont understand how you and Nixon and others claims that so much perfect proof has been given. But the birth certificate hasn't. Only a computer altered COLB and newspaper article.

How can supposedly intelligent human beings, constantly lie and say that so much proof has been provided, but when I ask for a link, you refuse? A LINK PLEASE of PROOF of usa birth.

This is the problem. When given absolute proof from the most authoritive sources, the birthers wave off that proof and say "what else you have?"

So there is absolutely no point in providing any single item on the birther's list of dozens of items they demand to see.

I've provided tons of authoritive links and evidence on this board. For you to say links haven't been provided is an outright lie. It is your own failure that you have failed to read them for yourself.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #25
Prowess Symphony
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: ///Mistress

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
This is the problem. When given absolute proof from the most authoritive sources, the birthers wave off that proof and say "what else you have?"

So there is absolutely no point in providing any single item on the birther's list of dozens of items they demand to see.

I've provided tons of authoritive links and evidence on this board. For you to say links haven't been provided is an outright lie. It is your own failure that you have failed to read them for yourself.
Woohoo, nixon is back. Ive missed you for a few days around here. Sorry but a computer generated COLB isnt proof of anything. And a newspaper article that anybody could make isnt proof either.

Do you know what is proof..........the birth certificate. Wow, that hasnt been released has it. And you said that you provided tons of links regarding proof of birth? I must have missed all those. I love the blind obama followers propaganda. Its funny.

I have more evidence of my cats birth (the one in the avatar) then I do for the Presidents of the USA. A transparent white house obama said. He must have been talking all those promises he failed to deliver. Yes, those broken promises are very very transparent.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #26
Nixon
Banned
Rep

Quote:
And you said that you provided tons of links regarding proof of birth? I must have missed all those.
Thank you for proving my point. It is very easy for anyone here to go back and look at the previous threads and see that folks have provided link after link of proof regarding Obama's birth here on this board.

The fact that you missed them is symptomatic of the entire birther movement.

The birther movement is based upon covering their eyes to all evidence provided, and pretending that they have never seen it. The birthers are doing the equivalent of sticking their thumb up to cover up the sun in the sky, and then claiming there is no sun. There is no value in pointing out the sun in the sky to these people. These people will not remove their thumbs from blocking their view of the sun -- regardless of how many times you point the sun out to them.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
Nixon
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Its still odd that obama is the only president to not produce his birth certificate.
Which US President released their birth certificate to the public? Or even to the Elections Commission? Name one.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #28
Nixon
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Why is he hiding his college info too? .
Quote:
you had to bring up ....passport. why hasnt he shown his passport also? he is a public figure, THE MOST public figure in this countyr. he should make it a public record.
This is exactly why he should provide NOTHING more. The birthers will demand just one thing after another, while remaining intentionally blind to what they have already been given.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #29
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Hey Nixon welcome back!!! You've been missed around here. The forum hasn't been the same without you
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #30
Mighty M
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
Hey Nixon welcome back!!! You've been missed around here. The forum hasn't been the same without you
+1
      10-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #31
sayemthree
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
absolute proof

that would be the absolute actual BC. WHY not just show it. why cover it up. BO is brinign this distruct upon himself.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #32
Negotiator
Lieutenant
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 07 GTI

Quote:
that would be the absolute actual BC. WHY not just show it. why cover it up. BO is brinign this distruct upon himself.
Maybe because it's illegal in the state that holds the original certificate? And if Obama was to apply pressure to the state government of Hawaii you would foam at your mouth at the thought of a bigger federal government?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #33
shpirate87
Captain
Rep

Drives: 335ix

Another one bites the dust...

Quote:
Brutal ruling quashes birthers' suit

A federal judge in California has issued a brutal ruling dismissing a closely-watched "birthers'" lawsuit challenging President's Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.

In a 30-page ruling issued Thursday morning, Judge David Carter used unusually withering language to throw out the suit prominent birthers' attorney Orly Taitz brought on behalf of a variety of military personnel and some third-party presidential and vice presidential candidates, such as Alan Keyes.

Carter, a Clinton appointee who sits in Orange County, attacked the motives of the military plaintiffs, suggesting they were simple trying to avoid duty in war zones like Iraq and Afghanistan. "This Court will not interfere in internal military affairs nor be used as a tool by military officers to avoid deployment. The Court has a word for such a refusal to follow the orders of the President of the United States, but it will leave the issue to the military to resolve," the judge wrote.

Keyes and the other candidates also got the back of the hand from Carter as he discussed whether any of the plaintiffs could show the individualized harm needed to pursue the suit. "Plaintiffs received only four-hundredth of one percent of the vote. The Court may have already met this entire group of voters at the hearings on this matter," the judge scoffed.

Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #34
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

The Court has a word for such a refusal to follow the orders of the President of the United States
OUCH!!!!!!

The Court may have already met this entire group of voters at the hearings on this matter
Nope, I wasn't there, but voted for Keyes.

Judge Carter may be recieving some sanctions soon. . .

Best regards,
Wede
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #35
Mighty M
First Lieutenant
Rep

What do you call yourselves? Birthers? How about Idiots?

Gather up your muskets and m16s morons. You will prevail against the state. I am sure of it.