E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Jlevi SW | VORSTEINER Product Development - Send in your feedback!

01-09-2007, 01:35 PM   #1
SV Concepts

Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Jlevi SW | VORSTEINER Product Development - Send in your feedback!

Good morning everyone,
Yesterday, Nick and I met with the Vorsteiner Staff to discuss what the dealer network sees as necessary for 2007. When we spoke about BMW, our biggest point was that the E90-E93 will be one of the hottest tuning cars on the market in the coming 3 or 4 years.

As such, we'd like to gauge the market a little bit and see what everyone thinks.

Here is some background information on Vorsteiner Technik:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorsteiner
Vorsteiner's brand foundation is rooted on our key technological advancements in the automotive industry. This is why our focus to develop true lightweight components through the use of our proprietary vacuum technology manufacturing is our core focus.

The lighter the car the more power and handling feedback is sent back to the driver. As a result of replacement of steel and aluminum body panels, the power to weight ratio of Vorsteiner tuned vehicles is fully maximized.

Vacuumed polymer plastics (DVWP) and high temparature vacuumed carbon fiber reinforcement plastic (CFRP) are commonly used in advanced military aerospace but also throughout our product line.

Key Benefits & Highlights of Vorsteiner Vacuum Carbon Fiber Technology:

-Maximum Power to Weight Ratio
-Increased vehicle fuel consumption
-Resistance to Rust & Corrosion in harsh environments
-Exhibits extremely long life even under extreme conditions
-Low Percentage of resin content ratio increases strength & weight compared to wetlay up production
-Vacuum compression of carbon fiber parts exhibits more visually stunning looks and uniformity
-Up to 60% lighter than factory replacement parts
Of course, it is important to note that this attention to detail and flawless quality makes Vorsteiner components slightly more expensive than some of the alternatives on the market. To get an idea of what Vorsteiner components sell for, Please visit www.JleviSW.com to see the pricing for E60, E63, E46, etc.

Vorsteiner has already developed their Vented Race hood for use on the BMW Turbo Diesel Race Car. It is currently on sale to the public (Contact us for pricing).

With all that said - the sky is the limit. We will be working with Vorsteiner in 2007 to help decide and design the entire E90, E91, E92, and E93 lineup. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Key Questions:
-What types of parts are you interested in?
----Bumpers?
----Diffusors & Lips?
----Bootlids?
----Spoilers?
----Interior Appointments?
----Braking Systems?
----Performance?

Please post here and give us an idea of what the E90 Market is interested in!

Thank you very much!
Jonathan Levi
JleviSW.com - Your Top Source for Vorsteiner Technik!
SV Concepts is offline   United_States
      01-09-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
aapriadi
Colonel

Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

since vorsteiner seems to specialize in weight reducing carbon fiber parts then i'd say a whole cf bodykit for the e9x lineup, something along the line of what they did with the M lineup...i even love the rims
here's what i actually wanna see: cf bodykit, cf trunk, cf hood (thats nicely done btw), cf roof if possible and in the long range, something performance wise like intake, exhaust, headers, ecu or even supercharger
      01-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #3
Patric 335
Private

Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

I would like to make my e92 couple lighter. Any CF items will be good.
      01-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
KBMW69
Private First Class

Drives: 335i

Send a message via AIM to KBMW69
I have a 335i Coupe. If vorsteiner came out with body parts for it by May of this year (2007) then I will buy the full vorsteiner body kit. Otherwise, i wont have enough patience to wait and end up buying a different body kit.

I would love vorsteiner to come out with a bumper, hood, trunk, diffuser and etc. Really the same things as the M3 but have it done more nicer sense its a 2007 model!
      01-09-2007, 06:41 PM   #5
Driv3r
Colonel

Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I think they need to revise their hoods with maybe a powerbulge on it not just vents....

Also, A carbon fiber Bodykit,
finally....A TRUNK!!!
just these things that can decrease the weight of the vehicle...
      01-10-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
cantc0pe
Major

Drives: jetblack e92 335i

very very instersted in a bootlid, hood, and roof!

PARTING OUT MY WHOLE CAR PM ME