E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > 335i Spotting in Upland, CA - does it belong to anyone on e90post?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-23-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
assuck
u w0t m8?
 
assuck's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 bucket
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Upland, CA

Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)

335i Spotting in Upland, CA - does it belong to anyone on e90post?

saw a titanium silver 335i sedan for the first time a few minutes ago here in upland, ca on foothill blvd. and central ave. still had the plates from assael bmw. does this car belong to anyone? me and a friend pulled up next to it and gave thumbs up. man that thing took off! i now understand why this car has been talked about so much. this makes me want to trade in my only 9 month old 325i. that thing is sick fast
assuck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2007, 12:16 AM   #2
IndianPoweredE90
Loner in 909
 
IndianPoweredE90's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Sedan 6MT Blk/Blk
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: REDLANDS, CA

Posts: 154
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to IndianPoweredE90
rofl.. i saw that one too.. i actually own the business in that corner.. mine should be parked there in about 2 weeks.
IndianPoweredE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
assuck
u w0t m8?
 
assuck's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 bucket
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Upland, CA

Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianPoweredE90 View Post
rofl.. i saw that one too.. i actually own the business in that corner.. mine should be parked there in about 2 weeks.
hahah sweet. man I couldn't resist. I went and test drove it right after I saw it. all you 335i owners are making me so jealous
assuck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2007, 03:25 PM   #4
Fraggy
Brigadier General
 
Fraggy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 e90
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Diego

Posts: 3,304
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by assuck View Post
hahah sweet. man I couldn't resist. I went and test drove it right after I saw it. all you 335i owners are making me so jealous
I refuse to drive one because if I do.... Well, we all have heard the stories, and my car is only like 4 months old

I went with my mom who was considering a BMW for the improved Nav over her Merc and when we started the car that was all I needed to hear. I tapped the gas a few times and almost creamed myself! Why did have to pick a 335 to show us the nav

So, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, !!
__________________
Step--Premium--Sport--Nav--20% Tint--Blacklines--18" Beyern Mesh--Michelin Super Sports--Bastuck Exhaust--M3 Steering Wheel--BMW Performance Springs--Koni--M3 Front/Rear Sways--
Fraggy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2007, 06:45 PM   #5
assuck
u w0t m8?
 
assuck's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 bucket
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Upland, CA

Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
I refuse to drive one because if I do.... Well, we all have heard the stories, and my car is only like 4 months old

I went with my mom who was considering a BMW for the improved Nav over her Merc and when we started the car that was all I needed to hear. I tapped the gas a few times and almost creamed myself! Why did have to pick a 335 to show us the nav

So, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, !!
i feel your pain... dont get me wrong i love my car (step, sport, prem, and xenons) but the 335 is on a whole different level.
assuck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST