E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: Porsche 997 c4s



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

FS: Porsche 997 c4s

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
ask for $110,000, obo. Fully loaded, with pccb carbon brake system. only 3,000 miles. never track or street race. I don't have any new pictures yet, only some old camera phone pictures.

Attached Images
    
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
kt157
Captain
kt157's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
926
Posts

 
Drives: jet black 330i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BayArea, CA

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to kt157
even trade for a 2006 jet black 330i?
nice car!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

LOL, no trade.

it is a nice car, thx.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #4
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
canucklion's Avatar
Canada
110
Rep
10,454
Posts

 
Drives: circles around you
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (9)

I sitll remember your review of the car

bump
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 03:07 PM   #5
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
I sitll remember your review of the car

bump
LOL, thx for the bump.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #6
HRC
MAUI BUILT
HRC's Avatar
United_States
140
Rep
7,779
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i MT
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NORCAL

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to HRC
J, you know you want it, get it! Linda got her wish, a second baby, you now need your wish, this car!!

Danny
__________________
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 03:51 PM   #7
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
J, you know you want it, get it! Linda got her wish, a second baby, you now need your wish, this car!!

Danny
LOL, this car can't fit....

anyway, u working now? shouldn't u stay in hospital with your wife? cong. man. oh, you got your wish too, a baby, now is time for you to get one more, the c4s!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #8
HRC
MAUI BUILT
HRC's Avatar
United_States
140
Rep
7,779
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i MT
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NORCAL

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to HRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC View Post
LOL, this car can't fit....

anyway, u working now? shouldn't u stay in hospital with your wife? cong. man. oh, you got your wish too, a baby, now is time for you to get one more, the c4s!!!

I'm at home now, but I have to go to the office tomorrow for half a day, then I'm off until Thursday afternoon (1/2 day).

Danny
__________________
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #9
azzurribaggio
Second Lieutenant
8
Rep
237
Posts

 
Drives: 2004 330ci E46/2006 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC View Post
ask for $110,000, obo. Fully loaded, with pccb carbon brake system. only 3,000 miles. never track or street race. I don't have any new pictures yet, only some old camera phone pictures.
Wow for $110,000 I'd rather buy a used 360 Ferrari and get ALOT more heads to turn....but that's just me, I'm an attention whore :rocks:
The Porsche is a nice car, but for that $ value man it's hard to justify
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
wj4
Major General
United_States
120
Rep
7,723
Posts

 
Drives: E90 manual 335i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Burbank, CA

iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to wj4
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurribaggio View Post
Wow for $110,000 I'd rather buy a used 360 Ferrari and get ALOT more heads to turn....but that's just me, I'm an attention whore :rocks:
The Porsche is a nice car, but for that $ value man it's hard to justify
Then why post to clutter up his for sale thread? It's not a discussion thread or anything of that nature.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #11
azzurribaggio
Second Lieutenant
8
Rep
237
Posts

 
Drives: 2004 330ci E46/2006 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
Then why post to clutter up his for sale thread? It's not a discussion thread or anything of that nature.
Awww man c'mon!!!!! BE
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #12
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

lol, it's okay, guys. there is something called "your trash is my treasure". so worth or not, is very depending on the person who checking it out. but thx for bumping it up.

btw, $110,000 is including tax and all the fees. In bayarea, sales tax is 8.75%, and all other fees. And this car only have 3k miles on it, still like new, and you still can smell the new car smell (which i don't like). but if anyone really want this car, let me know, maybe we can work on the price.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #13
BMW F22
Major General
BMW F22's Avatar
United_States
215
Rep
8,399
Posts

 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC View Post
lol, it's okay, guys. there is something called "your trash is my treasure". so worth or not, is very depending on the person who checking it out. but thx for bumping it up.

btw, $110,000 is including tax and all the fees. In bayarea, sales tax is 8.75%, and all other fees. And this car only have 3k miles on it, still like new, and you still can smell the new car smell (which i don't like). but if anyone really want this car, let me know, maybe we can work on the price.


Can I finance it thru you for 10 years??
If only I had the money. for a sick ass car.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #14
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
Can I finance it thru you for 10 years??
If only I had the money. for a sick ass car.
hahhaha, if i can open the bank of 18LLC, then i am very welcome you finance thru me. hahahah. thx for the nice bump.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #15
HRC
MAUI BUILT
HRC's Avatar
United_States
140
Rep
7,779
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i MT
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NORCAL

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to HRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC View Post
hahhaha, if i can open the bank of 18LLC, then i am very welcome you finance thru me. hahahah. thx for the nice bump.
I have already submitted an application for credit at 18LLC Financial Institution, Chinese American Insured...got denied, I guess you don't like poor chinese guys?

Danny
__________________
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #16
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
I have already submitted an application for credit at 18LLC Financial Institution, Chinese American Insured...got denied, I guess you don't like poor chinese guys?

Danny
that's because you are too rich, can't qualify the credit.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 05:24 PM   #17
HRC
MAUI BUILT
HRC's Avatar
United_States
140
Rep
7,779
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i MT
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NORCAL

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to HRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC View Post
that's because you are too rich, can't qualify the credit.

Over qualified huh? LMFAO!!

Danny
__________________
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 06:56 PM   #18
18LLC
Major General
67
Rep
5,095
Posts

 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 07:30 PM   #19
ska///235i
***** noob
ska///235i's Avatar
United_States
194
Rep
9,226
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

iTrader: (32)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
I'll lease it for life...maybe $300 a month
JK.....nice car
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #20
Josh49
Major General
95
Rep
6,665
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325xi
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (33)

Hey, I remember those pictures from the initial review as well. Good luck with the sale..
__________________

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #21
and1bball919
It's not just about horsepower, but how powerful your horses are.
and1bball919's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
548
Posts

 
Drives: MG Delivery truck
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California

iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to and1bball919
nice car
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #22
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Sweet car, my uncle has one and it handles like it is on rails.
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST