E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Persians**



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #111
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: e46
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MD

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

IM not Persian but I just ate some Chenjeh and it was DELICIOUS
__________________
Laser McCool is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #112
saeedg48
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 12 CLS63 + 14 M6 C
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Unknown

Posts: 3,499
iTrader: (1)

I just had some jujeh khabob mmmmmmmmm///M
__________________


2008 M3 Sedan + TestPipes + Tune [sold]

2012 CLS63 AMG + P30 Performance Package
2014 M6 Coupe + AMS Downpipes + KW V3
saeedg48 is offline   Iran
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #113
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,728
iTrader: (289)

you're making me hungry!
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #114
sole cal
Black Mamba
 
sole cal's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal 818

Posts: 1,326
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Google "Aylar Dianati" or "Aylar Lie" and you will get what you need including things that can not be posted here.

Here is a few safe samples



I was looking through facebook, browsing peoples profiles and shit and then I saw this one person and her picture was the first picture. Although her name is not Aylar Dianati, its Jasmine Yudai and I have like 40 mutual friends with her lol.
__________________
sole cal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 02:21 AM   #115
saeedg48
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 12 CLS63 + 14 M6 C
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Unknown

Posts: 3,499
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole cal View Post
I was looking through facebook, browsing peoples profiles and shit and then I saw this one person and her picture was the first picture. Although her name is not Aylar Dianati, its Jasmine Yudai and I have like 40 mutual friends with her lol.
prob' one of those post what celeb you look like type things.
__________________


2008 M3 Sedan + TestPipes + Tune [sold]

2012 CLS63 AMG + P30 Performance Package
2014 M6 Coupe + AMS Downpipes + KW V3
saeedg48 is offline   Iran
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #116
sole cal
Black Mamba
 
sole cal's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal 818

Posts: 1,326
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48 View Post
prob' one of those post what celeb you look like type things.
nah bro that was her lol
__________________
sole cal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 12:26 PM   #117
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole cal View Post
I was looking through facebook, browsing peoples profiles and shit and then I saw this one person and her picture was the first picture. Although her name is not Aylar Dianati, its Jasmine Yudai and I have like 40 mutual friends with her lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48 View Post
prob' one of those post what celeb you look like type things.
Or perhaps a fake account set up by IR cronies to snoop on you and your friends and family. There has been a ton of that since the uprising last summer. They set up fake good looking, male and female profiles and send it to anyone with a Persian name on FB.


Be careful ...Never add anyone unless you have a mutual friend who can verify her/ his identity.
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #118
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Or perhaps a fake account set up by IR cronies to snoop on you and your friends and family. There has been a ton of that since the uprising last summer. They set up fake good looking, male and female profiles and send it to anyone with a Persian name on FB.


Be careful ...Never add anyone unless you have a mutual friend who can verify her/ his identity.
This x10000000. I had to hide my profile and change my last name on fb.
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #119
Derek Zoolander
Banned
 
Drives: 09 E90 M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nashua, NH

Posts: 1,876
iTrader: (0)

I find the lifestyle of Persians, Armenians, etc. interesting (no homo). They all exude the appearance of wealth and are a close-knit bunch. I envy them in some ways.
Derek Zoolander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 01:22 PM   #120
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,728
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
This x10000000. I had to hide my profile and change my last name on fb.
Yup

my first and last name aren't full

nor are any of the emails used

and even if i told you the email, or the way the name is spelled, unless we have mutual friends, you can't search for me lol

gotta love the privacy
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #121
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
I find the lifestyle of Persians, Armenians, etc. interesting (no homo). They all exude the appearance of wealth and are a close-knit bunch. I envy them in some ways.
Highlighted the key words ...Yep, we play the part even though our bank accounts say otherwise
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #122
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Yup

my first and last name aren't full

nor are any of the emails used

and even if i told you the email, or the way the name is spelled, unless we have mutual friends, you can't search for me lol

gotta love the privacy
privacy ftw. IR FTL
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #123
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

i just had some Kabob. my farts are deadly now.
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #124
Eazy-e
Dope-like a pound or a key
 
Eazy-e's Avatar
 
Drives: e82 135i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Diego of the San

Posts: 223
iTrader: (0)

chakerim
Eazy-e is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #125
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
 
OverDrive's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,327
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Highlighted the key words ...Yep, we play the part even though our bank accounts say otherwise
Dude, so now I'm confused. Are you Persian after all? I remember in some other thread a while back you said you were of some other race and I don't remember what it was, but you seem to know a lot about Persians
________
BEST PENNY STOCKS
________
Built Tough Series
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA
________
Human papillomavirus (hpv) advice

Last edited by OverDrive; 04-14-2011 at 10:01 PM.
OverDrive is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #126
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverDrive View Post
Dude, so now I'm confused. Are you Persian after all? I remember in some other thread a while back you said you were of some other race and I don't remember what it was, but you seem to know a lot about Persians
100% Persian ... but I look like this guy

Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #127
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #128
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
 
OverDrive's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,327
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
100% Persian ... but I look like this guy

lmao

Now I can't even tell if you're serious or not!
________
Ferrari 550 History
________
Willy Mairesse
________
Hawaii marijuana dispensaries
________
DIGITAL VAPORIZER

Last edited by OverDrive; 04-14-2011 at 10:01 PM.
OverDrive is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #129
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverDrive View Post
lmao

Now I can't even tell if you're serious or not!
his name says it all LOL tondtar
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #130
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Should I feel bad about messin' with youngins?


Beh cheh zabooni behetoon befahmoonam man kojayee hastam, baba?
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #131
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
 
OverDrive's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,327
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
his name says it all LOL tondtar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Should I feel bad about messin' with youngins?


Beh cheh zabooni behetoon befahmoonam man kojayee hastam, baba?
lmao. It was obvious from your name. I was just confused about some of your posts that you had made in other threads.

But it's clear now. Glad to have such an active forum member representing us Persians.

doomet garm!
________
Montana Dispensaries
________
Find dispensary
________
Kitchen Measures
________
Fetish fantasy

Last edited by OverDrive; 04-14-2011 at 10:01 PM.
OverDrive is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2010, 12:32 AM   #132
sole cal
Black Mamba
 
sole cal's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal 818

Posts: 1,326
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post

__________________
sole cal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
aryan, atleasttheyrenotblacks, go back to motherland, persian54 <3 man sandwich, persians=cum guzzlers, persians=greasyscammers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST