02-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brighton, Colorado
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
- He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
- A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- Change is inevitable; except from a vending machine.
- Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
- When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
- Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
- I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- He's not dead. He's electroencephalographically challenged.
- She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.
- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.
- I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
- Honk if you love peace and quiet.
- Pardon my driving. I'm reloading.
- Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
- Nothing if foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial costs and blamed it on the high cost of living.
- Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
- It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them. (on a curve, no less).
- You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
- Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.
- If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
- The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
- Flashlight: a case for holding dead batteries.
- Shin: a device for finding furniture.
- As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
- Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
- I wish the buck stopped here, as I could use a few.
- I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
- When you go to court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Stop Light: An electrical, optical device that allows a motorist to catch up with the moron that passed him at 75 miles per hour one mile back.
2009 E90 335i Montego Blue · Black Leather · Burl Walnut · 6MT · US Spec
SatNav • ZPP • ZCW • 6FL • TPMS • iDrive • PDC • HWS • Xenons • BMW Assist • Power Rear Sunshade • Logic 7
European Taillights • Rear Foglamp • OEM Alarm • PicoTray • DataToys XM-DVR • Multi-view Processor
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269