E90Post
 


Scorpp Design
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Rasmussen BMW, Portland, OR



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #23
Ioman
Private First Class
 
Drives: Porsche 911 C4S
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oregon

Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)

My impressions of Rasmussen have actually changed, and I have not been impressed lately. I am wondering whether they want to actually sell me a car, or just take orders.


Have been taking my car to Kuni lately for service and absolutely love my service advisor there.

Bottom line: Neither dealership rocks, it just depends on who is employed there and doing sales at that particular moment in time. It could easily change the next day or week.
__________________
330i Titanium Silver/Blk/Alum/Sports/Prem/Cold wthr/6 SPD manual
Ioman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2008, 03:10 AM   #24
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
^ that is very true. I've been getting shitty deals from Rasmussen recently.
Especially after the whole over-heating deal that they couldn't figure out for 2 times.

I still think Rasmussen is still the "best" out of the three in Oregon(Eugene BMW, Kuni BMW). Eugene BMW is absoutely HORRIBLE in terms of service. wow. I hate to go there, but I just can't drive up to portland everytime I need to service my car. so Im kinda 'stuck' with Eugene BMW.

quick note for smokers out there, do not smoke in the vehicle.
They ban you from getting loaner cars. Just a little note. Its nothing their fault.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #25
King335i
Captain
 
King335i's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 991 C2S, '11 Jeep GC
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Eugene, Oregon

Posts: 720
iTrader: (1)

I also wanted to throw in a word about Rasmussen's Dinan rep, Pete Perez. Pete is a truly stand up guy who does great work, and honestly cares about customer satisfaction. He is eager to work out any problems a customer is having and doesn't hesitate in doing a little research to make sure that things go right, the way the customer wants.

Rasmussen, in fact, rocks!
__________________

2007 E92 335i--SG, Fully loaded, minus the dead weight..err..iDrive and Active Steering.
King335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #26
stubenhocker
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 E91
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Brush Prairie, WA USA

Posts: 268
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King335i View Post
I also wanted to throw in a word about Rasmussen's Dinan rep, Pete Perez. Pete is a truly stand up guy who does great work, and honestly cares about customer satisfaction. He is eager to work out any problems a customer is having and doesn't hesitate in doing a little research to make sure that things go right, the way the customer wants.

Rasmussen, in fact, rocks!
I agree Re; Pete Perez he's always been very helpful on service issues with me!
stubenhocker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2010, 01:26 PM   #27
MOTHRA
Private First Class
 
MOTHRA's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT SpaceGrau
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 143
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Kuni may be more aggorant, but their service dept is hands down a much better experience than all I have been to. And why do you go back to the dealership after you buy? To hang out and chill with the salesmen? No, You go to get work and maintenence done on your car, that is what matters the most! If you like getting your butt powdered for a day and don't think you'll ever need to do maintenence on your car, go to Rass. My experience with the sales staff at Kuni was pretty damn good.
MOTHRA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #28
Ty Vil
Captain
 
Drives: 2013 ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PDX

Posts: 850
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by None=ToBMW View Post
Kuni may be more aggorant, but their service dept is hands down a much better experience than all I have been to. And why do you go back to the dealership after you buy? To hang out and chill with the salesmen? No, You go to get work and maintenence done on your car, that is what matters the most! If you like getting your butt powdered for a day and don't think you'll ever need to do maintenence on your car, go to Rass. My experience with the sales staff at Kuni was pretty damn good.
I have many of our clients that simply stop by to say “hello” and hang out in my office. We hear all the time that if we just had cocktails it'd be their favorite place to hang out!

Have you ever been to our BMW Center? I'd love to spend some time giving you a tour and showing you what we're all about here at Rasmussen.

Oh and spell check is your friend.
Ty Vil is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #29
MOTHRA
Private First Class
 
MOTHRA's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT SpaceGrau
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 143
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
I'm sure you guy's are just peachy to hang out with. I just don't want to wait longer than the upcoming weekend to get my car in for service. A dealership who is chatty with me only because they made a profit off of my car purchase doesn't sound like my favorite place to hang out, again just me. This kind of sucks that you have to monitor the forums for people like me.
MOTHRA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #30
Ty Vil
Captain
 
Drives: 2013 ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PDX

Posts: 850
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by None=ToBMW View Post
I'm sure you guy's are just peachy to hang out with. I just don't want to wait longer than the upcoming weekend to get my car in for service. A dealership who is chatty with me only because they made a profit off of my car purchase doesn't sound like my favorite place to hang out, again just me. This kind of sucks that you have to monitor the forums for people like me.
It doesn't matter to me where you bought your car. It doesn't sound like you've been to see us yet either; I have clients who have yet to buy a car from me and I simply know from when I worked in our service department.

Did you miss the part in the last post where I offered you a tour and to spend some of my time with you? The offer is still good to you or anyone else on this forum.

We invite you to come experience what we call the "Rasmussen Difference"; why don't you take me up on it?
Ty Vil is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2010, 04:37 PM   #31
MOTHRA
Private First Class
 
MOTHRA's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT SpaceGrau
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 143
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
If the fuel pump on my car starts failing and I have to look for a new one, I will take you up on the offer. As of right now, I'm not in the market, but thanks.
MOTHRA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #32
rolling18
I AM the 12th. Emom
 
rolling18's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i SG
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: portland, OR

Posts: 1,007
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Vil View Post
It doesn't matter to me where you bought your car. It doesn't sound like you've been to see us yet either; I have clients who have yet to buy a car from me and I simply know from when I worked in our service department.

Did you miss the part in the last post where I offered you a tour and to spend some of my time with you? The offer is still good to you or anyone else on this forum.

We invite you to come experience what we call the "Rasmussen Difference"; why don't you take me up on it?
I can attest to Ty's statements, I bought at the "other" 4 letter word dealer (and was VERY happy)
however, my friend bought at Rass. and also happy, i was treated very well there even though i have no intention of buying a car (in near future) Ty and we spoke BMW talk for awhile. I would have purchased there but there hours/ location is very inconvenient for me.

The customer service IS top notch..
next time I will be trying out their buying experience!

thanks again Ty. (you guys need at least a bigger tv)
__________________
e92, 335i SG/ Coral. 6m, LSD,
rolling18 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 05:10 AM   #33
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Vil View Post
We invite you to come experience what we call the "Rasmussen Difference"; why don't you take me up on it?
Ty, now that my 330i is out of warranty I might need a new one.
Im looking at Audi S5 / new E550 cabrio. But I love the new 5 series.
When do you guys plan on getting one? I would like to take a look at it. Also, any info on new upcoming vehicles by BMW? I want a damn coupe/cabrio that is bigger than 3 series. Audi S5 is on my list just because of the LEDs.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #34
Ty Vil
Captain
 
Drives: 2013 ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PDX

Posts: 850
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh View Post
Ty, now that my 330i is out of warranty I might need a new one.
Im looking at Audi S5 / new E550 cabrio. But I love the new 5 series.
When do you guys plan on getting one? I would like to take a look at it. Also, any info on new upcoming vehicles by BMW? I want a damn coupe/cabrio that is bigger than 3 series. Audi S5 is on my list just because of the LEDs.
The new 5 should be here next month. Shoot me an email today (tyv@rasmussenbmw.com) with all your contact info and I'll call you to come see it when my demos get here. I drove the Audi - it's a nice car but I wouldn't buy it for the headlights. The new angel eyes in the 3 coupe/vert are pretty slick.

There's always the 6?
Ty Vil is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST