E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-24-2005, 06:35 PM   #1
Enroutte
Private First Class
 
Enroutte's Avatar
 
Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum.

Hey everyone! My parents and I have really been looking at the 325 lately and I'm in LOVE with it. I just recently found this forum while looking for more information on the car, and for the past few days, I've been reading all the threads and learning as much about the car as I can. You guys are so much help! I have so many questions and I hope you guys don't get annoyed. Anyways, I can't wait to get my BMW and be able to talk and brag about it just like you guys. EEEeeeh its such a cuuuuteee car.
Enroutte is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
theclay
Lieutenant
 
theclay's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.

Posts: 510
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Welcome, and don't call my car cuuuuteee.
__________________
Jet Black, Black Leather, Aluminum Trim, Sport, Premium, Steptronic, 35% tint
theclay is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 06:44 PM   #3
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
 
puck724's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: california

Posts: 1,745
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
Hey everyone! My parents and I have really been looking at the 325 lately and I'm in LOVE with it. I just recently found this forum while looking for more information on the car, and for the past few days, I've been reading all the threads and learning as much about the car as I can. You guys are so much help! I have so many questions and I hope you guys don't get annoyed. Anyways, I can't wait to get my BMW and be able to talk and brag about it just like you guys. EEEeeeh its such a cuuuuteee car.

theres a nice bunch of people here, welcome!!
i agree with clay the car is not cuuuuuteeee!!! lol...
__________________
2006 330i --sapphire black--black leather --alumminum trim --premium package --cold weather package --park distace control --automatic transmission --navigation with iDrive
puck724 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 06:46 PM   #4
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Welcome to the board!

and yes... umm.. cute? lol. I guess im driving a cute car.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 07:02 PM   #5
Enroutte
Private First Class
 
Enroutte's Avatar
 
Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

okay, the car's NOT cute
Enroutte is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 07:04 PM   #6
theclay
Lieutenant
 
theclay's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.

Posts: 510
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
okay, the car's NOT cute
Thats better, now we can talk.
__________________
Jet Black, Black Leather, Aluminum Trim, Sport, Premium, Steptronic, 35% tint
theclay is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 07:10 PM   #7
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
lol. We are all joking with you. Hope to see your bmw soon.

lots of nice and educated people here. you will love this board.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 07:15 PM   #8
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
 
puck724's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: california

Posts: 1,745
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
just get the grammar and spelling right and you will be fine!!
__________________
2006 330i --sapphire black--black leather --alumminum trim --premium package --cold weather package --park distace control --automatic transmission --navigation with iDrive
puck724 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 07:19 PM   #9
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
And make sure to master all the SAT vocabs.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 08:08 PM   #10
afocoryw20
Lieutenant
 
afocoryw20's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 + 325xi
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Jerz

Posts: 456
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325XI  [0.00]
2005 X3  [0.00]
1990 Mercedes Benz ...  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to afocoryw20
Hello and welcome.......What color car and options,etc. are you looking to get? Please fill us in and feel free to ask questions. I didn't know alot when I started but since becoming addicted to this site (as you will 2) There's really nothing people on this post can't help with. This is by far the best BMW e90 site.
afocoryw20 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 08:12 PM   #11
Mr.Abulia
Driver
 
Mr.Abulia's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche Carrera
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
Welcome to the board!

and yes... umm.. cute? lol. I guess im driving a cute car.
You are driving a cute car, Lux. You're also driving a 330

(I wish I could get a mini... I love the way they drive and handle, FAR more fun than the bimmer, and in most cases even my Porsche! But I'm a pretty big, scary looking guy, and quite frankly I look ridiculous even being on the same block as one! )
Mr.Abulia is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 08:20 PM   #12
afocoryw20
Lieutenant
 
afocoryw20's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 + 325xi
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Jerz

Posts: 456
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325XI  [0.00]
2005 X3  [0.00]
1990 Mercedes Benz ...  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to afocoryw20
afocoryw20 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 08:53 PM   #13
18LLC
Major General
 
Drives: e89
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California

Posts: 5,088
iTrader: (0)

from nor cal? which city? I live in nor cal too.
18LLC is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 08:55 PM   #14
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your car shopping!
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 10:08 PM   #15
CALIF65GM
Colonel
 
CALIF65GM's Avatar
 
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SF, CA

Posts: 2,041
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Welcome fellow N. Californian.

Ouch on the "cute".

Let us know what you decide to get.
__________________
5-2-08 e93-35 ED Montego w/Jade Grey, Step w/Paddles, PP, SP, CA, hot seats and iPod.Awaing re-delivery soon.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
CALIF65GM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2005, 10:43 PM   #16
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Abulia
You are driving a cute car, Lux. You're also driving a 330

(I wish I could get a mini... I love the way they drive and handle, FAR more fun than the bimmer, and in most cases even my Porsche! But I'm a pretty big, scary looking guy, and quite frankly I look ridiculous even being on the same block as one! )
lol. The "cute car" is my girlfriend's!
I wish I own both. My other ride is honda prelude.

but yes, minis do handle like a dream. And definitely not a car for a big guy.
Though, heavily modified mini-S in black color does look really badass.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2005, 12:38 AM   #17
Enroutte
Private First Class
 
Enroutte's Avatar
 
Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC
from nor cal? which city? I live in nor cal too.
I live in San Jose.

As far as the car goes, I don't really want as many upgrades as everyone else here. I'm not a total car enthusiast or anything, I just wanted something simple.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting the AW with the black leatherbecause no one around here has it in that color yet. I'm only upgraded the power seats, steptronic, and of course the nav system. I get lost going aroudn the block.

I'm soo excited about getting it. My parents just have to figure out how much the insurance will be on it because I'm a teen driver and insurance seems to be hefty for us teens. ;x
Enroutte is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2005, 12:45 AM   #18
findtom
Colonel
 
findtom's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 2,656
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
I live in San Jose.

As far as the car goes, I don't really want as many upgrades as everyone else here. I'm not a total car enthusiast or anything, I just wanted something simple.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting the AW with the black leatherbecause no one around here has it in that color yet. I'm only upgraded the power seats, steptronic, and of course the nav system. I get lost going aroudn the block.

I'm soo excited about getting it. My parents just have to figure out how much the insurance will be on it because I'm a teen driver and insurance seems to be hefty for us teens. ;x
If you're adding all that you should add the Xenon lights too. They come standard on the 325 here but not in the US. Tell your parents you'll be able to see better at night to drive safer .

Also IMO if you're going to have a black interior you might as well just stick with the standard leatherette since you can hardly tell the difference (there are some threads on it here). I'd only opt for leather if it was to get one of the cool colors available.

Did you test drive the car yet?
findtom is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2005, 12:48 AM   #19
Enroutte
Private First Class
 
Enroutte's Avatar
 
Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Yeah maybe instead of the leather, I can get the leatherette and use the money I save to get the xenon lights. I want everything upgraded. It adds up so quickly though!

I have NOT been able to test drive it yet. My dad test drove it the other day while I was in the car. HAha, I'm sure the experience just isn't the same when you're the passenger. A lot of people have been telling me that I won't be able to test drive the car because I'm not 18 yet.. so I guess my parents driving it for me is alright. Maybe I should jsut as the dealership myself, if I can drive it. I doubt they'd trust me to test drive their car.
Enroutte is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2005, 01:02 AM   #20
findtom
Colonel
 
findtom's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 2,656
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
Yeah maybe instead of the leather, I can get the leatherette and use the money I save to get the xenon lights. I want everything upgraded. It adds up so quickly though!

I have NOT been able to test drive it yet. My dad test drove it the other day while I was in the car. HAha, I'm sure the experience just isn't the same when you're the passenger. A lot of people have been telling me that I won't be able to test drive the car because I'm not 18 yet.. so I guess my parents driving it for me is alright. Maybe I should jsut as the dealership myself, if I can drive it. I doubt they'd trust me to test drive their car.
I'm pretty sure I test drove cars before I turned 18, although it may be different here. Just call the dealer and ask or tell your dad you'd like to try it yourself and get him to ask. If the car is for you I'm sure they'll let you drive it if they think it will make the sale for them.

Anyway, for me it was the test drive that sealed the deal. I drove it on a Friday and took the car home a week later.

The options are killer on BMWs. Fortunately the Canadian 325 happens to come standard with absolutely everything I wanted, and nothing I didn't want, so it was perfect for me. Of course if someone else was paying for the car I might have picked a few things...

I would definately take Xenons over leather given the choice.

I'm sure you will love the BMW, it is a fantastic car. Good luck with the purchase.
findtom is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2005, 01:08 AM   #21
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

Welcome! Are you into Power Rangers? ahahaha!
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2005, 01:10 AM   #22
Enroutte
Private First Class
 
Enroutte's Avatar
 
Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for all the help!


Um.. no I'm not really into Power Rangers. Not anymore. ;D However, back in like 1st grade, there was an episode when the green ranger turned good? I wanted to marry him. MMM TOMMMYYY
Enroutte is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST