E90Post

Bimmertech

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 BMW 335i 6-SPEED MANUAL, SPORTS, PREMIUM, 19" CSLS, COMFORT ACCESS

05-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
ModQuench
Captain

Drives: 2007 E92 335i Space Grey

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [4.38]
2008 BMW 335i 6-SPEED MANUAL, SPORTS, PREMIUM, 19" CSLS, COMFORT ACCESS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey guys,

Relisted my car on ebay again, below is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182

2008 BMW 335i with existing factory warranty. I am the only person ever to have owned this car, and it has been garage kept for the last year and a half since I bought it brand new from BMW Vista Motors in Pompano Beach, FL. The car is in excellent condition, and was just serviced and inspected at BMW Vista Motors in pompano beach last week. This 335i has an existing factory warranty, with a period of 2 years left on the factory warranty. Features the sports package, and premium package with zenon self-adjusting and rotating headlights, stop-start engine button with comfort access, no need to insert key in ignition. The wheels featured on the 335i are 19" M3 CSL style staggered wheels with diamond back tires that have about 3500 miles on them, although I also have the sports package 18" wheels available with original tires and no mileage on those tires.

The best feature of this car is certainly the twin-turbo 335i N54 motor. This motor won several awards and placed the 335i as car of the year in 2007 & 2008 with motortrend and several other notable automotive journals. Other awesome features include satellite radio, bluetooth pairing with your mobile phone and instant phonebook availability on the car's display. This car also features adjusting rain wiper blades that will initiate when it rains and shut off again when rain subsides. The interior of this car is absolutely pristine with full leather appointments, and OEM hard to find piano black interior accents. This is definitely a great daily driver, and I'm only parting with it because I spend so much time working overseas and barely get to drive the car. As noted, the car only has 23,519 miles as of creating this listing.

If you have any questions regarding the car, I'm available any time on my cell at 561.789.4826. You are welcome to inspect the car on site, as well as bring your own inspector to check out the vehicle. You can also email me at elie.auctionpro@gmail.com with any questions about the vehicle.

For those of you seriously interested in the car, I'm certain you'll be pulling a carfax report on the vehicle as I always do before purchasing a vehicle. You should know that someone backed into the front bumper in a parking lot when I first got the vehicle. It was an incredibly sad day, the damage was entirely cosmetic but I had the bumper replaced the very next day with BMW dealer Vista's recommended body shop. The car is immaculate, in absolutely perfect like new condition. Don't be shy, please call me if you have any questions at all, 561.789.4826. I am willing to ship the car worldwide, so long as you arrange shipping on your own.

Thanks,
Elie

Attached Images

ModQuench is offline   United_States
      05-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
bavaddict
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 e92 335i

Interested...Can't PM you because of insufficient perm.

Please PM me with phone number. I would also like to see some additional pictures if possible?!

Thanks
      05-16-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
ModQuench
Captain

Drives: 2007 E92 335i Space Grey

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [4.38]
Bavauto

My phone # was listed in the description, anyhow it's 561.789.4826. I can't PM you as it says you are still too new of a user. Call me any time to discuss the car.

Thanks,
Elie
ModQuench is offline   United_States