E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Official Sofla spotted thread<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #111
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
335iheLLraiseR's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
4,660
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sfl

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan@PYSpeed.com View Post
SPOTTED:

white e92 LCI 335. wheels, couldn't tell which. I 75 south about 10 minutes ago. we had a nice run id say.

N52 love.
think you mean n55 love. And the wheels were probably style 235.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #112
Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]
Lieutenant
Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]'s Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
499
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tri-State

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
think you mean n55 love. And the wheels were probably style 235.
no, my car has an N52.

was that you?
__________________
*New Customer? Take $10 off on us with Code: C589B63M

Web: www.PYSpeed.com (Facebook | Twitter) Aim: Mai6474
Wheels | Performance | Suspension | Exterior | Lighting | Carbon Fiber Wrap

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2010, 12:21 AM   #113
DJ.E92
IG: asin34
DJ.E92's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
247
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylincooper View Post
... LCI e92? They're here?!
U Bet!

Saw a white one last night @ the driver at a red light!

they r Hot in person!

Waiting to see one in the day... maybe take a trip to vista on monday =)
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #114
x-noize
Lieutenant
x-noize's Avatar
19
Rep
534
Posts

 
Drives: 08 alpine white 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: miami,Fl

iTrader: (3)

im in the kendall area





__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2010, 02:52 AM   #115
DJ.E92
IG: asin34
DJ.E92's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
247
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

@ X-Noize...

Your car reminds me of my buddy's M3!

Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 02:00 AM   #116
FtLaudBlkGT
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

 
Drives: 2003 GT, 2008 F-150, 2011 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan@PYSpeed.com View Post
SPOTTED:

white e92 LCI 335. wheels, couldn't tell which. I 75 south about 10 minutes ago. we had a nice run id say.

N52 love.
That was me driving the gf's car and she spotted this forum on your car.

Btw, your car looks bad ass.

Active Autowerkes can't give me an eta on a tune for it, so for now only simple appearance mods have been done to the car.


Last edited by FtLaudBlkGT; 05-24-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 02:09 AM   #117
FtLaudBlkGT
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

 
Drives: 2003 GT, 2008 F-150, 2011 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ.E92 View Post
U Bet!

Saw a white one last night @ the driver at a red light!

they r Hot in person!

Waiting to see one in the day... maybe take a trip to vista on monday =)
Knowing our luck, it was probably me or the gf.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #118
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
335iheLLraiseR's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
4,660
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sfl

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan@PYSpeed.com View Post
no, my car has an N52.

was that you?
oh, thought you were talking about the other car....

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-noize View Post
im in the kendall area
dont you have a different trunk spoiler now?

btw, that was me pulling into the publix on 107 and kendall the other day as you were pulling out. Space grey e92, slameded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtLaudBlkGT View Post
That was me driving the gf's car and she spotted this forum on your car.

Btw, your car looks bad ass.

Active Autowerkes can't give me an eta on a tune for it, so for now only simple appearance mods have been done to the car.
I think BMS is working on a tune as well as Vishnu.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #119
x-noize
Lieutenant
x-noize's Avatar
19
Rep
534
Posts

 
Drives: 08 alpine white 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: miami,Fl

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
oh, thought you were talking about the other car....



dont you have a different trunk spoiler now?

btw, that was me pulling into the publix on 107 and kendall the other day as you were pulling out. Space grey e92, slameded.



I think BMS is working on a tune as well as Vishnu.
nice! i live 2 blocks away from that publix,i remember seeing your car! looked sick!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #120
Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]
Lieutenant
Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]'s Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
499
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tri-State

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FtLaudBlkGT View Post
That was me driving the gf's car and she spotted this forum on your car.

Btw, your car looks bad ass.

Active Autowerkes can't give me an eta on a tune for it, so for now only simple appearance mods have been done to the car.

glad you made it around here. car was looking good as well.
__________________
*New Customer? Take $10 off on us with Code: C589B63M

Web: www.PYSpeed.com (Facebook | Twitter) Aim: Mai6474
Wheels | Performance | Suspension | Exterior | Lighting | Carbon Fiber Wrap

Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #121
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-noize View Post
im in the kendall area





never seen you before, i'm in the kendall area too and i know those pictures where taken at the parking lot at the movie theater where gatsbys and la fitness are i know my hood
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #122
Loco Goose
Member
Loco Goose's Avatar
8
Rep
729
Posts

 
Drives: Space Gray 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (1)

pardon the noob, whats LCI?


and I haven't seen any of you guys around
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #123
x-noize
Lieutenant
x-noize's Avatar
19
Rep
534
Posts

 
Drives: 08 alpine white 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: miami,Fl

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
never seen you before, i'm in the kendall area too and i know those pictures where taken at the parking lot at the movie theater where gatsbys and la fitness are i know my hood
thats right! never seen you either
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #124
Super Chick
Private First Class
Super Chick's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
103
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335i White Coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Boca Raton, FL

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Super Chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylincooper View Post
... LCI e92? They're here?!
That was me.....
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #125
Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]
Lieutenant
Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]'s Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
499
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tri-State

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Alan@PYSpeed.com[retired]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Chick View Post
That was me.....

i loved the car!
__________________
*New Customer? Take $10 off on us with Code: C589B63M

Web: www.PYSpeed.com (Facebook | Twitter) Aim: Mai6474
Wheels | Performance | Suspension | Exterior | Lighting | Carbon Fiber Wrap

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 12:28 AM   #126
DJ.E92
IG: asin34
DJ.E92's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
247
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtLaudBlkGT View Post
Knowing our luck, it was probably me or the gf.
I'm from boca raton looked like some old dude... =/ no wheels tho. however if ur from around here (boca area) i'd love to see the car in person! If u ever spot green halo's on a black 3 flag me down! =)
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 08:15 AM   #127
1ForAll
Colonel
1ForAll's Avatar
42
Rep
2,114
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Would any Kendall or Miami guys be down to do a bi-weekly meet at Gatsby's? Play some pool, have some beer, and talk sh!t...
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #128
Super Chick
Private First Class
Super Chick's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
103
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335i White Coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Boca Raton, FL

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Super Chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ.E92 View Post
I'm from boca raton looked like some old dude... =/ no wheels tho. however if ur from around here (boca area) i'd love to see the car in person! If u ever spot green halo's on a black 3 flag me down! =)
Sorry....no old dude in "Shelby".....Where in Boca? Car resides, most of the time, in west Boca...sometimes in Ft Laud.

Wheels - Beyren Radds in gloss black, black/white/CF BMW emblems on wheels, hood, rear, and steering wheel, black 335i, black grills, tints.....

Maybe we'll see you around. Heading down to Miami meet tomorrow night.

__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #129
Liquid2.0T
Private First Class
1
Rep
193
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ForAll View Post
Would any Kendall or Miami guys be down to do a bi-weekly meet at Gatsby's? Play some pool, have some beer, and talk sh!t...
Check out the local Autobahn Touring meets at tropical park on thursdays
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #130
DJ.E92
IG: asin34
DJ.E92's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
247
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Chick View Post
Sorry....no old dude in "Shelby".....Where in Boca? Car resides, most of the time, in west Boca...sometimes in Ft Laud.

Wheels - Beyren Radds in gloss black, black/white/CF BMW emblems on wheels, hood, rear, and steering wheel, black 335i, black grills, tints.....

Maybe we'll see you around. Heading down to Miami meet tonight.

I kno a few old people who know how to party and have sick mods on there cars! lol

I'm close to the border of west boca and east. I live off of Palmetto and Military. By Sugar Sand Park! I go to Petsmart a lot for my dog so I'm often around 441 in West Boca. If you ever need anything for the car, PM me! Or find me at Lion Motoring in East Boca
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 02:00 PM   #131
smolik
Second Lieutenant
4
Rep
256
Posts

 
Drives: AW F30 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Im at Military and Yamato!
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #132
335iMIAMI
Major
335iMIAMI's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
1,338
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-noize View Post
im in the kendall area





I've seen you befor going down 107th I beleive car sounded bad ass you flew by I was at the discount auto part store. And last week on the 836 was messing around with a e90 m3 with led blacklines we both got off on the 27th ave north ramp
__________________
''Whenever I'm suffering from insomia , I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off'' - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST