E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > My 330i Build



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-14-2010, 03:00 PM   #89
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Little update...

So here's a little update. I bought a Seibon CF CSL spoiler. Here's a picName:  00.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  47.5 KB

I'm not HUGE on CF so the good thing is that the upper deck and back piece are painted to match the car. BUT the LIP or edge of the spoiler is still bare CF. So i think it'll look pretty unique! I should have that by this coming friday!
unfortunatly I didn't get the bumper YET. But I am going to submit another offer and hopefully this one wins. wish me luck!

But yeah i'll post pics of that when I get the spoiler installed. Also, I had my buddies wedding this weekend up in the mountains at a ski resort called solitude. So on the way down I figured I would take a couple quick pics. Let me know what you think.


Name:  DSC03041SMALL.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  131.3 KB

Name:  DSC03043SMALL.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  100.4 KB

Name:  DSC03045SMALL.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  152.6 KB

Name:  DSC03046SMALL.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  114.4 KB

Name:  DSC03057SMALL.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  121.5 KB

Name:  DSC03058SMALL.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  129.1 KB
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #90
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Nice tux! Can't wait to see the spoiler on, CF shouldn't be too much of a contrasting issue since your car is black.


And don't forget to upgrade those angel eyes
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #91
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Nice tux! Can't wait to see the spoiler on, CF shouldn't be too much of a contrasting issue since your car is black.


And don't forget to upgrade those angel eyes
Haha thanks buddy! Yeah thats what im hoping, but im just glad that most of it is painted already. I'll deffinetly post some pics when i get it on.

I was thinkin about that! Which brand would you recommend?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2010, 11:28 PM   #92
ragingclue
One cam is enough
ragingclue's Avatar
86
Rep
6,815
Posts

 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookmayn View Post
Haha thanks buddy! Yeah thats what im hoping, but im just glad that most of it is painted already. I'll deffinetly post some pics when i get it on.

I was thinkin about that! Which brand would you recommend?
Lux; I think mds82 can hook you up with some great ones....

It looks good man. I'm jealous of 330's nowadays.... You also made me feel not so bad about entertaining the idea of black 162's....
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #93
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookmayn View Post
Haha thanks buddy! Yeah thats what im hoping, but im just glad that most of it is painted already. I'll deffinetly post some pics when i get it on.

I was thinkin about that! Which brand would you recommend?
Good stuff! But as ragingclue said, Lux makes some good ones, or you can try the Mtec 7000K LED's, which also look very clean.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #94
MusclezMarinara
Banned
United_States
79
Rep
5,022
Posts

 
Drives: VALNCYA
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jersey

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
i did 8k bulbs on mine not pricey but yet look good
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #95
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Lux; I think mds82 can hook you up with some great ones....

It looks good man. I'm jealous of 330's nowadays.... You also made me feel not so bad about entertaining the idea of black 162's....
Hmm I'll have to hit him up and see if he can get me a set for a decent price.

Thanks! What are you drivin? Haha never feel bad about a style that YOU like. I had a ton of people say that black 162's would look retarded but I love em.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #96
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Good stuff! But as ragingclue said, Lux makes some good ones, or you can try the Mtec 7000K LED's, which also look very clean.
I need to find some people that are local. Cause all the LED angel eyes I've ever had weren't very bright. And pictures LOOK good sometimes. But I always like to see things in person ya know? I LOVED my CCFL's that I had on my e46 but that would be stupid to sell my current headlights just to put non own Angels in em.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #97
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi-blk View Post
i did 8k bulbs on mine not pricey but yet look good
What brand of bulbs did you use? And do you remember what the buld # was?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 02:53 PM   #98
ragingclue
One cam is enough
ragingclue's Avatar
86
Rep
6,815
Posts

 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookmayn View Post
Hmm I'll have to hit him up and see if he can get me a set for a decent price.

Thanks! What are you drivin? Haha never feel bad about a style that YOU like. I had a ton of people say that black 162's would look retarded but I love em.
I've got a BSM pre-LCI e90 335i. Trying to keep it stock looking except for blacking out chrome/shiny pieces.... I even welded the stock exhaust tips back on lol.... I'm still undecided about what to do with the wheels.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #99
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookmayn View Post
I need to find some people that are local. Cause all the LED angel eyes I've ever had weren't very bright. And pictures LOOK good sometimes. But I always like to see things in person ya know? I LOVED my CCFL's that I had on my e46 but that would be stupid to sell my current headlights just to put non own Angels in em.
Hmmm I can understand that. See if there are any local members with different brands installed that you can meet up with to check out their AE's. Maybe check in your regional forum and post a thread? Worth a shot lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I've got a BSM pre-LCI e90 335i. Trying to keep it stock looking except for blacking out chrome/shiny pieces.... I even welded the stock exhaust tips back on lol.... I'm still undecided about what to do with the wheels.
This guy.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #100
ragingclue
One cam is enough
ragingclue's Avatar
86
Rep
6,815
Posts

 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
See if there are any local members with different brands installed that you can meet up with to check out their AE's. Maybe check in your regional forum and post a thread? Worth a shot lol.
This is probably your best bet. See who's got what in your area and go check it out in person. I'm sure there are plenty of people around you with LED halo rings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
This guy.
Will you stop picking on me already...
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #101
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Will you stop picking on me already...
I can't help it!
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #102
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
I can't help it!
Haha are you two dating or something? Cause it sounds like it haha old married couple style!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #103
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookmayn View Post
Haha are you two dating or something? Cause it sounds like it haha old married couple style!
He'd never even give me a chance LOL.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #104
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
He'd never even give me a chance LOL.
Haha yeah, racing clue is a little out of your league"
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #105
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
Alexander's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
2,472
Posts

 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

iTrader: (0)

Very nice!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #106
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookmayn View Post
Haha yeah, racing clue is a little out of your league"
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #107
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Spoiler Arived!

So the spoiler I ordered from "iloseguitarpicks" showed up today. Here are some pics! let me know what you think! the back and top and painted JB to match. and the "lip" of the spoiler is CF still

Name:  IMG_4007.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  234.7 KB
Debadged and ready for the spoiler

Name:  IMG_4011.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  193.3 KB
Right after install

Name:  IMG_4013.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  383.3 KB
Here's the lip!

Name:  IMG_4014.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  259.5 KB
Sorta hard to get a good pic of it...

another update, I didn't end up being able to get that M3 Rep bumper. Some things came up and I ran out of money for the time being

But yeah, hopefully in the next few weeks i'll get the chance again!

Last edited by Dansgray335; 06-18-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 05:50 PM   #108
Geonator
Captain
Geonator's Avatar
Philippines
11
Rep
985
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i JB
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ca 818

iTrader: (8)

Not too Shabby....
Not really a fan of the back lid.. but hey.. it looks cool.. coming along..coming along...

U need a drop and some wheels... i like the black out 162's... But some Rims and a drop would complete the look of the car.

Good luck keep it up!
__________________
2006 330i E90 Sparkling Graphite- 2007 335i E92 JB ->2008 135i Montego Blue
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #109
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Looks good! I'm liking the poke of the spoiler!
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #110
Dansgray335
Second Lieutenant
Dansgray335's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slc, ut

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonator View Post
Not too Shabby....
Not really a fan of the back lid.. but hey.. it looks cool.. coming along..coming along...

U need a drop and some wheels... i like the black out 162's... But some Rims and a drop would complete the look of the car.

Good luck keep it up!
I just like the idea of the trunk spoiler as opposed to molded because I can take it off if I want, and I dont have to lose my OEM trunk or have it sit in my garage haha.

I really want some good wheels. I actually have a brother that works for a Wheel shop, but I am going to get really nice wheels when I do. I dont really want just run of the mill wheels ya know? I want em to be like "whoa..." effect!

As for the drop, until I ride with someone that owns the same car as me with some springs, I am probably gonna steer clear. OR get some and put em on when I go to the track and then take em off later.

But thanks for the complements and the insite!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
build, builds

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST