E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Kimberly BMW, Davenport Iowa

08-28-2005, 01:22 PM   #1
Rcase
AW M Addict
Rep
Drives: BMW Collector

Kimberly BMW, Davenport Iowa

Working with a dealership like this makes you fall in love with BMW.

I came to this dealership several years ago, when i was first looking at getting a 3 series. I purchased over the last couple of years, 3 different E46 Coupes/Verts, none of which every gave one cent to Kimberly BMW. Scott Naumman is probaly one of the nicest salesman you will ever meet. He would make phone calls to me and my fiance, just to see how we were doing , even though we had not purchased a car, or had any intention on doing so.
Yesterday I took the plunge and joined the E90 crowd. I think , even being the most expensive car I have ever purchased, it was the easiest to do. The entire dealership gave me a feeling that It was up to me, absolutely no pressure. In the end I decided, that I would purchase the car. Dan, the manager of the dealership, always made me feel like I was in control, and explained everything, showing paperwork of invoices, and how things work within their end.

Keep in mind, I had never purchased a car at this dealership, but went there probaly 20x in 3 years, and left empty handed. Never did they make me feel bad, or act like I wasnt a valueable customer.

I know that I will always come back to purchase vehicles from this dealership just for the treatment I was given. I can get an amazing car anywhere, but being treated like that makes everything worth while.

I would highly reccomend anyone come to this dealership, and talk to someone that actually is a normal person. These are guys that drive normal vehicles, (a 99 328i, and an olds cutlass) , they arent there to stea l your money away, they are their to make a friend. thats how a dealership should be, and thats how you get an A+ rating.

Thank you Kimberly!
2010 Alpine White X5M || All 3 Pedals Sans X5M
alpinewhitem.com //coming soon
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2005, 01:29 PM   #2
skiddy
Registered
Rep
Drives: Jet black, black,

Kimberly is Awesome!!!

Rcase is right on about Kimberly. I bought a black/black leather from Scott Naumann and it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. He is very knowledgable and extremely helpful through the process. I will always be back to deal with him.

Awesome job!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2005, 10:08 AM   #3
skiddy
Registered
Rep
Drives: Jet black, black,

The service I'm getting from Scott Naumann and Dave Baugher at Kimberly is exceptional. Had a disc changer installed and other accessories. I can't believe how professional they are, while still being REAL people to deal with. Tired of pretentious Lexus dealer and phony Mercedes store in my area!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2006, 01:12 PM   #4
DrDomer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci ZHP, 1999 Miata

I am currently buying from Kimberly (335i coupe on a boat) and their internet salesman (Bill S.) has been awesome to deal with. I have counted 19 emails from him throughout the process. He always takes time to try to answer questions. He was eager to let me test drive whatever I wanted. He never made me feel bad about coming in a half dozen times before I finally pulled the trigger. I haven't negotiated the deal entirely, but so far so good!
      12-05-2006, 05:05 PM   #5
ucla1995
Slow and low
Rep
Drives: M5

I bought my E46 from there, great experience and great price. But that salesman is long gone so I can't speak for the current crew.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2007, 01:51 PM   #6
glrush
Rep
Drives: 335i SG (completion 1/19)

i just picked up my new 2007 335i from Kimberly yesterday. My CA (Bill Stratman) came in on his day off because I asked to get the car delivered early to beat the ice storm that is socking Iowa right now.

They are a fairly small dealership but they were able to get me a custom ordered 335i in < 2months.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #7
hennry
Registered
Rep
Drives: good

Kimberly BMW

The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company, wishes to congratulate you on your success as the STAR PRIZE WINNER in this years' BMW Automobile International Awareness Promotion held on Thursday 1st of November, 2007, in London, England.
---------------------
hennry

Iowa Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2010, 05:31 AM   #8
hennry
Registered
Rep
Drives: good

Kimberly BMW

I am expecting BMW's Sports Wagon. I am waiting for that arrival.
---
Hennry
4282b7ffb4b6db34e20ebceb5433e2d3
Appreciate 0