E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Famoso Raceway Open Test & Tune March 2nd - 4th



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #1
CASHBY
United_States
60
Rep
2,117
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335 "done up"
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: GARAGE

iTrader: (2)

Famoso Raceway Open Test & Tune March 2nd - 4th

go

Last edited by CASHBY; 04-04-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2007, 04:27 AM   #2
DIVINE335
New Member
0
Rep
19
Posts

 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Winchester, CA

iTrader: (0)

Don't mean to rain on your parade but dude have you been there? The place smells like cow ass! The track is located next to a compost factory. My dad and I have gone a couple times to race his car and we both leave there sick from the smell.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #3
CASHBY
United_States
60
Rep
2,117
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335 "done up"
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: GARAGE

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIVINE335 View Post
Don't mean to rain on your parade but dude have you been there? The place smells like cow ass! The track is located next to a compost factory. My dad and I have gone a couple times to race his car and we both leave there sick from the smell.
I can careless about the smell of the track... but yes I have been there before they repaved the whole thing.

The track is 600 feet above sea level and they just repaved it, so it is the fastest track that is local to southern california.

also I dont remember smelling cow ass when I was there...but oh well that ist he last thing im worried about.

NOW COME JOIN PEOPLE!
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2007, 01:23 PM   #4
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
DAMB dude thats soooo far!!! like hour half from me and yes its in the middle of the cow pastures!!
ill be at lacr bud
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2007, 01:43 PM   #5
CASHBY
United_States
60
Rep
2,117
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335 "done up"
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: GARAGE

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
DAMB dude thats soooo far!!! like hour half from me and yes its in the middle of the cow pastures!!
ill be at lacr bud
trust me it is worht the drive... really goign to LACR is pointless because you will NEVER see the times that you want to run..

I would say you should come with us...we have a few cars caravaning there.

SMG m3 with gears
Stage 2 Supercharged m3
Stage 3 S4
Porsche 997s
335 w procede
my car
and a few others.

it is way worth the drive...
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2007, 06:29 PM   #6
DIVINE335
New Member
0
Rep
19
Posts

 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Winchester, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEA 3 View Post
I can careless about the smell of the track... but yes I have been there before they repaved the whole thing.

The track is 600 feet above sea level and they just repaved it, so it is the fastest track that is local to southern california.

also I dont remember smelling cow ass when I was there...but oh well that ist he last thing im worried about.

NOW COME JOIN PEOPLE!

Yeah I've heard that they repaved the whole thing due to the track sweating after it rained causing 4 cars to crash at about the 1800 foot mark. The news was good enough for my Dad to want to go back and fight the smell.

Good luck and hopefully you get some good vids!
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #7
CASHBY
United_States
60
Rep
2,117
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335 "done up"
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: GARAGE

iTrader: (2)

Hahaha yea sometimes you have to know something is the shit and take a big wiff. ahahah.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
Evo8MRto335I
Captain
Evo8MRto335I's Avatar
Spain
14
Rep
968
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tucson

iTrader: (1)

So.. what did you run?

Carlos
__________________
2009' C63 AMG, 2011' C300
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST