E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: Modded '07+ 3-Series

08-19-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
thetrinityhk

Drives: Lexus IS350

Exclamation WTB: Modded '07+ 3-Series

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey everyone,
Im new to the whole Bimmer world (my last couple cars were Lexus') and I'm looking for a modded 3-Series. I would prefer a coupe but Im def. not opposed to a sedan either. Im looking at both 328s and 335s, its ultimately going to come down to what exterior mods have been done and which one looks the best. Im not really looking for any engine mods, more along the lines of wheels, drop, exhaust, front lip, etc. I don't have a color preference but I do require the car to be automatic. I know auto is not the most desirable option but with traffic the way it is where I live, a manual just isnt going to work for me. Im willing to look at everything offered and Im also willing to pay for the car to be shipped if need be. Lets see whats out there! Look forward to talking to you.

Also, I guess Im too new to use the PM system (it says I dont have enough posts) so please post everything within this thread and then we can carry it over to email if need be. Thanks!

08-20-2010, 02:06 AM   #2
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 07 335i Black Sapphire Coupe

I have an 07 335i coupe w/auto,prem pkg,sport pkg,nav, Logic 7 prem sound & Sirius,voice recognition,programable garage door opener,BMW Assist w/Bluetooth,heated seats,sapphire blk ext, saddle brown & blk int, rear foglight switch, tinted windows,shadowline trim pkg,comfort access(keyless entry & push start w/no key),I-Drive,upgraded angel eyes and fogs, oem front spoiler , rear M3 lip spoiler, blk&silver carbon fiber roundels,blk lower front grills,color matched reflector mod,KW Variant 2 coilovers, VIP Modular 3pc VR02 wheels-19x10-1/2 rear w/4"lip and 19x8-1/2 front w/3" lip and tpms on all wheels, rubber is General Exclaim UHP 235/35ZR front & 275/30ZR rear. Complete front end(full hood,quarter panels and frontclip) along with side rockers and Mirrors are covered in clear bra. Only performance mods is a Split Second Turbo Timer. Oh yeah I just walked out and checked my mileage its 12905 miles, so still have alot of warranty left. Car is garaged every night and has never even been out in the rain driving, sunny weather car only,NON SMOKER, Never been in any accident no dings on body anywhere. I have the stock suspension system that was replaced with the KW coilover system the day I picked up the car. I want 31K for this low mileage beauty. Contact me if interested I am in NorCal and I see you are in SoCal.
Attached Images

Last edited by "07"BobbyBimmer; 08-20-2010 at 02:28 AM. Reason: add more info
      08-20-2010, 02:25 AM   #3
thetrinityhk

Drives: Lexus IS350

Wow, that car's beautiful, email me at thetrinityhk@yahoo.com and we can talk more.