E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > any business owners in the GTA??

09-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
campbelly
AC Schnitzel

Drives: 2006 325xi

any business owners in the GTA??

So here is the deal in a nutshell...

I currently work for a top payment processor in Canada (will remain nameless at this point) but am thinking of moving onto a different area of sales...this is a great opportunity for any business owner in the GTA to save a sh*tload of cash every year...let me first explain to you how we (processor salespeople) are paid on a deal..

we are generally paid in two ways:

1)An upfront fixed commission for just closing a deal

and

2) We actually get a percentage of the percentage that the processing company takes (this encourages sales people to try and get the highest possible rate from the business)

Now here is where the opportunity of a lifetime comes in...

As i said i am quitting this job within the next few months and have recently gone around offering people whatever rate they want!! Considering i will take no cut of the percentage when i am gone i do not care what rate you get!!

This is a perfect situation for both me and you because you get to save a sh*tload of money every year on your visa/mc rate, and i make a little bit on the deal before i exit this company.

If anyone is interested please send me a pm and we can arrange a time to go into a bit more detail about it.

All the best
      09-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
T i h o r
n00b

Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd

Send a message via MSN to T i h o r
I operate several quick service restaurants across the GTA (will remain nameless at this point), and have storefront and production position available. We open at 6am and close at 11pm. This location doesn't have a drive through, but does have a coldstone if you like ice cream. Benefits start at 50/50, and our end contributes progressively more each year in 10% increments.
T i h o r is offline   Canada
      09-14-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
farbmw
Brigadier General

Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T i h o r View Post
I operate several quick service restaurants across the GTA (will remain nameless at this point), and have storefront and production position available. We open at 6am and close at 11pm. This location doesn't have a drive through, but does have a coldstone if you like ice cream. Benefits start at 50/50, and our end contributes progressively more each year in 10% increments.
(will remain nameless at this point), Tim Hortons, right?

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
farbmw is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago