E90Post

Bimmertech

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > ar design is now offering discounted staged upgrade packages!

08-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
ryan@ardesign
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 1998 240sx

Send a message via AIM to ryan@ardesign
ar design is now offering discounted staged upgrade packages!

We are excited to introduce new 335i and 135i package deals! These staged upgrades are designed to give you the maximum bang for the buck at each level, with the minimum of cash outlay. Save hundreds of dollars over purchasing everything separately! Each stage includes all the parts from the previous stage. You can upgrade from one stage to the next for the difference in price. For example the upgrade to stage 2 from stage 1 would only be $1000 + shipping.

These prices are only for a limited time, so take advantage of these amazing deals while they last!

Stage 1
JB3 PNP Tune & BT tool

How does an additional 80hp and 80tq to the wheels on an otherwise stock car on pump gas sound?
How about up to 180hp and 155tq to the wheels on a fully modified car on race gas?
The latest generation of the JB 3 (JB3) Performance Tuner features completely new microcontroller based hardware, numerous additional input/output channels, integrated safety features, a plug and play wiring harness, and gains of up to 80 horsepower and 80 torque to the wheels on an otherwise stock car! Compatible with all ECU versions.
A true "game changing" product, the Bavarian Technic does everything a GT1/OPS system can and much more for a fraction of the price. Including reading/deleting extended codes, check engine light reset, tuner detection codes, and airbag light reset/codes. Also performs high speed data logging of over 600 parameters including knock retard, adaptation values, O2 sensors, boost targets, etc.
Bavarian Technic cable works on Engine, Airbag, ABS, Transmission, OEM BMW Alarm, Central electronics, Heating & A/C,And much more...
Plugs directly into your factory OBDII diagnostic port under your dash on the drivers side.

Cpe Intercooler

At the heart of the FMIC, we feature a 3” thick bar and plate design that is capable of supporting up to 750hp. We also provide replacement piping for pre and post-intercooler piping. The 135i/335i intercooler is measured at 4” x 6” x 22” which is a substantial upgrade from the stock unit. We opted for this size to maximize surface area while minimizing the cutting required for the end-user to install. While there is no trimming required for the 335i, on the 135i application, we require a little cutting for proper fitment. This is detailed in our installation guide. Our FMIC posted a staggering 83% efficiency @6800 RPM whereas the stock unit was 58%. We could say our intercooler is 95% efficient but that isn’t a relative portion of the test and we believe it’s misleading.
In addition to this FMIC, we have also engineered an oil-cooling unit that is mounted on the FMIC to alleviate all notions of the N54 stock oil cooling not being sufficient under heavy driving. So for the price of the competition you also get an oil-cooling unit on top of an upgraded intercooler.

$1500 + $30 shipping (includes JB3, BT tool, and Cpe intercooler)

Stage 2

Includes everything from stage 1 plus:

BMS Dual Cone Intake

Gain 15+ Horsepower at the wheels with no other modifications. Featuring high quality S&B inverted cone filters the BMS Dual Cone Performance Intake offers the highest possible flow in an attractive and easy to install / remove package. Not to mention intoxicating sound. This intake completely replaces your restrictive factory airbox assembly. Includes anodized black aluminum couplers and all required hardware. Does NOT require any cutting or drilling.
Mounts to factory inlets.

135i/335i 3" Hi-Flo™ Catless Downpipes

We are extremely excited to present our new 335i 3" Hi-Flo™ catless downpipes! The only TRUE 3" downpipes currently on the market! In addition to an intoxicating and exotic sound, these downpipes add significant power and virtually eliminate turbo lag, making the fabled N54 engine even more responsive! # The only TRUE 3" catless downpipes currently on the market! 3" tubing until cat-back flange - all systems currently on the market reduce to 2.5" much closer to the turbocharger. 100% hand crafted in the USA from premium 304 Stainless Steel - flanges and O2 bungs included! Water-jet cut 304 Stainless cat-back flanges, and CNC'd 304 Stainless V-Band flanges. 100% TIG welded, argon back-purged. Set of our exclusive bomb-proof exhaust gaskets included.

N54 Oil Catch Can Kit

The long-awaited ar design oil catch can is FINALLY here! It has taken us some time to perfect how we wanted to implement the OCC, but we finally have it nailed - including hoses and bracketry that are plug and play - no hassles!
Instead of stuffing some steel wool into a metal canister and calling it a day, we use a 5 micron filter specifically designed for trapping oil vapor/mist. This approach is more expensive, but the filtration is far superior, and the canister is very simple and easy to drain. The filter is also replaceable, if ever needed, and can be done in less than 5 minutes.

$2500 + $50 shipping (includes JB3, BT tool, Cpe intercooler, BMS DCI, ar design catless downpipes, and ar design oil catch can)

Stage 3
Includes everything from stage 1 & 2 plus:

AEM Methanol Kit

The AEM Water/Methanol Injection kit with 1 gallon tank includes all the elements necessary to do water/methanol injection right on nearly every forced induction gasoline vehicle. Imagine having the benefits of a super efficient intercooler and race gas-like detonation control but for hundreds of dollars less and all packaged in a complete kit. Run more boost and ignition timing to gain as much as 20% more horsepower while still using pump gas! Comes loaded with more standard high quality features and functionality than any other comparably priced system available, including:
1 Gallon tank with built in low level switch
Boost referenced progressive controller
“Boost Safe” readiness safety system
One machined billet injector with integral check valve to prevent unintended flow
Three interchangeable injector nozzles to cover a wide range of HP levels
Recirculation-style pump with 250 PSI outlet pressure and integral fittings
LED dash light for system status and low fluid warning
20 ft. of injection tubing

N54 Methanol PnP Elbow

Don't want to deal with the hassle of drilling plastic tubing and fighting leaks?
Our 'plug and play' methanol elbow kit includes a TIG welded aluminum elbow with a bung welded in for a 1/8NPT methanol or nitrous nozzle, t-bolt clamps, and silicone joiners.

E9X Ultra-Kool™ Oil Cooler Kit Stage 1

Finally an optimal solution for the famous oil temperature problems the N54 suffers from. Instead of simply replacing the factory oil cooler with a slightly larger core, we leave the factory setup intact and add a SECOND core behind the kidney grilles. This not only increases the cooling capacity, but more than DOUBLES it! Our kit provides the factory oil cooler with much more airflow then what is available in the fender wells.
* Oil filter housing adapter CNC'd from billet aluminum and anodized black.
* Setrab Oil Cooler Core – simply the best brand in oil cooler cores available. Most of the competition use far inferior cores, resulting in higher temperatures and sometimes catastrophic failure. One of our customers previously had a competing oil cooler literally explode on the Nurburgring, splashing oil on the tires and track at over 150mph!
* Mounting brackets + all necessary hardware
* Oil feed lines made from lightweight braided hose (better + lighter than stainless, very similar to Aeroquip Startlite Hose or XRP Kevlar, helps eliminates abrasion issues) with black/nickel colored swivel fittings.
* Retrofit kit available for those who do not currently have the factory oil cooler for an additional $499. This includes all the OEM parts needed.

$3875 + $65 shipping (includes JB3, BT tool, Cpe intercooler, BMS DCI, ar design catless downpipes, ar design oil catch can, AEM meth kit, ar design meth elbow, and ar design oil cooler)

Call, PM, or email while these deals last!

Last edited by ryan@ardesign; 09-08-2010 at 12:25 PM.
ryan@ardesign is offline   United_States
      08-31-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
ryan@ardesign

09-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
ryan@ardesign

09-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
ryan@ardesign

09-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
ryan@ardesign

09-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #6
shockin330i
Brigadier General

Drives: blue

Let me know when you get the n55 kits up and running :thumbup:
      09-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #7
ar design

Drives: '86 325ES+S50, '01 TT QC

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to ar design Send a message via MSN to ar design Send a message via Yahoo to ar design
You know it!
ar design is offline   United_States