E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > Post your GT5 photos!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2010, 02:12 AM   #23
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
96

 
Sylon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Michigan / Ohio


Posts: 3,413
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [4.60]
Love that last shot!
__________________

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2010, 05:17 AM   #24
Hula-Hula
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
51

 
Hula-Hula's Avatar
 
Drives: ♥
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nürburgring


Posts: 1,971
iTrader: (0)

Fuck... I have to buy this now. So awesome!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2010, 05:34 AM   #25
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
122

 
Bakeme521's Avatar
 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA


Posts: 4,272
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
I shall be buying this when I am done with finals
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #26
chesterfan1230
Colonel
142

 
chesterfan1230's Avatar
 
Drives: a Bat Mobile :)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NJ


Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2012 335iS  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to chesterfan1230
I need to buy this and a ps3...
__________________
Current: 2012 335iS
Past: 2006 e90 325xi, 2010 135i
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2010, 11:40 PM   #27
itsgoco
Private First Class
United_States
14

 
itsgoco's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM E90 328i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Monterey Park, CA


Posts: 182
iTrader: (0)

Here are mine .





Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 12:28 AM   #28
ragingclue
One cam is enough
92

 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville


Posts: 6,810
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
This isn't going to end well.

Nice, the Trial Mountain finish line.... A true staple of the GT experience. Dunno how many tough races I had to win taking that line, barely keeping the car upright... Once the car actually flew through the advert bridge above the line.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 04:56 AM   #29
- Paul -
Major General
England
344

 
- Paul -'s Avatar
 
Drives: see above.
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Yorkshire, UK


Posts: 7,273
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [5.00]
2005 645  [4.50]
Track and Rally.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #30
SpacE82
Major
United_States
65

 
SpacE82's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 M-Sport 135i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago


Posts: 1,311
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [4.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterfan1230 View Post
I need to buy this and a ps3...
This. You guys are making me seriously consider taking my bonus and buying a PS3 just for this game.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #31
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
17

 
GregTheStig's Avatar
 
Drives: a Tuk Tuk
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA


Posts: 1,202
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacE82 View Post
This. You guys are making me seriously consider taking my bonus and buying a PS3 just for this game.
It's totally worth buying the game, whether it's worth buying the PS3 is up to you though. So far it's been a solid console for me and everyone I know who has one has had the same luck.

While you decide I'll leave these right here
Attached Images
    
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 01:19 PM   #32
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
134

 
LateBraking's Avatar
 
Drives: Reliable Cars
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Standard Time


Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (27)

Just two shots I had from a license test. I used to be a major fan of rally racing: Mikko Hirvonen is still one of my favorite drivers.


Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #33
SpacE82
Major
United_States
65

 
SpacE82's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 M-Sport 135i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago


Posts: 1,311
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [4.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterfan1230 View Post
I need to buy this and a ps3...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheStig View Post
It's totally worth buying the game, whether it's worth buying the PS3 is up to you though. So far it's been a solid console for me and everyone I know who has one has had the same luck.

While you decide I'll leave these right here
Thanks a lot i have an xbox 360 and i love it..all my friends have 360 too..it doesnt seem worth it to buy a whole new system for just one game
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #34
Freakazoid
Captain
75

 
Freakazoid's Avatar
 
Drives: Saturn Redline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pittsburgh


Posts: 967
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacE82 View Post
Thanks a lot i have an xbox 360 and i love it..all my friends have 360 too..it doesnt seem worth it to buy a whole new system for just one game
depends on whether or not you can use any of the other features.

I bought both originally (and still have both) but Im' now primarily ps3 due to the wireless and the blu ray player.

Even still ps3s aren't a bad thing to buy if you ever see yourself using a blu ray (and it's still one of the better up converters on the market)
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #35
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
96

 
Sylon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Michigan / Ohio


Posts: 3,413
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [4.60]
Picture is full size (1620x1080) and I dont want to embed it. The game finally arrived in the mail today, and I've been playing it all day, haha. This is my first, and sadly only, shot so far.


http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...Kyoto-Gion.jpg
__________________

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 03:23 PM   #36
SpacE82
Major
United_States
65

 
SpacE82's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 M-Sport 135i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago


Posts: 1,311
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [4.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
depends on whether or not you can use any of the other features.

I bought both originally (and still have both) but Im' now primarily ps3 due to the wireless and the blu ray player.

Even still ps3s aren't a bad thing to buy if you ever see yourself using a blu ray (and it's still one of the better up converters on the market)
Thats the thing, i dont see myself using it for bluray..i probably wouldnt/start "buy/buying" blu ray movies.....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
Picture is full size (1620x1080) and I dont want to embed it. The game finally arrived in the mail today, and I've been playing it all day, haha. This is my first, and sadly only, shot so far.


http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Thats a sick shot!!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #37
ZestJDM
wish I have an E91 335i
Taiwan
89

 
ZestJDM's Avatar
 
Drives: Evo IX-->STi
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Diamond Bar, SoCal


Posts: 1,018
iTrader: (21)

got a really stupid question to ask

after i saved the pics i took in GT5 (the photo/slide show section)
how do i take them out, by USB? or???
__________________
2007 BMW E90 335i
2004 Mazda RX-8
2013 Subaru Outback

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #38
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
134

 
LateBraking's Avatar
 
Drives: Reliable Cars
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Standard Time


Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZestJDM View Post
got a really stupid question to ask

after i saved the pics i took in GT5 (the photo/slide show section)
how do i take them out, by USB? or???
Go to your album in GT5, there is an option that says "export". Select that, export all your photos, one by one (it's stupid), then go to your PS3 main menu, where there will be a folder for your GT5 photos. Copy that to a USB.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 03:55 PM   #39
ZestJDM
wish I have an E91 335i
Taiwan
89

 
ZestJDM's Avatar
 
Drives: Evo IX-->STi
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Diamond Bar, SoCal


Posts: 1,018
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJayKaying View Post
Go to your album in GT5, there is an option that says "export". Select that, export all your photos, one by one (it's stupid), then go to your PS3 main menu, where there will be a folder for your GT5 photos. Copy that to a USB.
ok so i found my GT5 under PS3 main photo menu
how do i copy that album into my USB?

looks like theres an album for USB once I have my USB device plugged
but i couldnt find a way to move the photos in GT5 album into USB album

again, sorry for asking these dumb questions...looks like all of you guys have figured out how to but only me got stuck
__________________
2007 BMW E90 335i
2004 Mazda RX-8
2013 Subaru Outback

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #40
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
131

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

just went on this site and saw the first news article using the photo I took. haha sick

http://www.gtplanet.net/
__________________

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #41
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
17

 
GregTheStig's Avatar
 
Drives: a Tuk Tuk
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA


Posts: 1,202
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Nice!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 05:52 PM   #42
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
134

 
LateBraking's Avatar
 
Drives: Reliable Cars
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Standard Time


Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZestJDM View Post
ok so i found my GT5 under PS3 main photo menu
how do i copy that album into my USB?

looks like theres an album for USB once I have my USB device plugged
but i couldnt find a way to move the photos in GT5 album into USB album

again, sorry for asking these dumb questions...looks like all of you guys have figured out how to but only me got stuck
Highlight the album. Hit triangle. Hit copy.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 07:21 AM   #43
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
96

 
Sylon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Michigan / Ohio


Posts: 3,413
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [4.60]
Driving the tuned SLS AMG on the Nurburgring during the AMG Academy challenge

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...rdschleife.jpg


And my Stealth McLaren doing battle with the McLaren GTR at Le Mans
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...Sarthe2009.jpg
__________________

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #44
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
17

 
GregTheStig's Avatar
 
Drives: a Tuk Tuk
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA


Posts: 1,202
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
I love that shot at the carousel!
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST