E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > 757 NC/OBX Drive



View Poll Results: Which date works best for you for the NC/OBX drive?
Saturday December 4th, 2010 3 14.29%
Saturday December 11th, 2010 9 42.86%
Saturday December 18th, 2010 4 19.05%
I am free every Saturday! 6 28.57%
Other (Post Suggestion Below) 1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-06-2010, 08:29 AM   #67
MeganCouture
Next.
 
MeganCouture's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 757, Virginia

Posts: 118
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeAction View Post
Ha...sorry to disappoint Megan! One of these days, my schedule will actually work out!
lol no worries, I'm sure you're a REAL person who actually drives a BMW

..kidding
MeganCouture is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 08:46 AM   #68
BlakeAction
Ready and raring to go...fast that is!
 
BlakeAction's Avatar
 
Drives: I wish...
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Posts: 118
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganCouture View Post
lol no worries, I'm sure you're a REAL person who actually drives a BMW

..kidding
__________________
Bye bye 335i....
BlakeAction is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #69
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
 
pecophilly's Avatar
 
Drives: Waaaaay too fast.
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: VA Beach Courthouse

Posts: 1,126
iTrader: (11)

BUMP for those that might not have seen this thread yet!
__________________
Old: BSM 2009 E90 335i. PROcede Tuned and Tastefully Modded.
New: AW 2013 F30 335i M Sport. Bone Stock...For now.
pecophilly is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #70
MeganCouture
Next.
 
MeganCouture's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 757, Virginia

Posts: 118
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM32U View Post
I'll make the call to Crack.
don't we need a head count? I feel like there are a ton of people coming!
MeganCouture is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #71
MRM32U
Private
 
MRM32U's Avatar
 
Drives: 03' Silver M3 Vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In front of you!

Posts: 68
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganCouture View Post
don't we need a head count? I feel like there are a ton of people coming!
Just counting the votes, there's 14 confirmed (I'm thinking more like 20 people). Cracker Barrell does not do reservations. However, I just spoke with the manager and he said they would accomodate as best they can.

Last edited by MRM32U; 12-06-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Called CB and got more info concerning reservation
MRM32U is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #72
SpeedOften
Cone Killing E90
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i Crimson Red
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NH / VA

Posts: 626
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [2.88]
2002 BMW X5 4.4  [0.00]
As long as the current job on I'm on doesn't some how get held up even more I should make it...

Also, How family friendly will this be?
__________________
BMWCCA Member #424823
SpeedOften is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #73
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
 
pecophilly's Avatar
 
Drives: Waaaaay too fast.
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: VA Beach Courthouse

Posts: 1,126
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM32U View Post
Just counting the votes, there's 14 confirmed (I'm thinking more like 20 people). Cracker Barrell does not do reservations. However, I just spoke with the manager and he said they would accomodate as best they can.
Thanks a lot for doing that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedOften View Post
As long as the current job on I'm on doesn't some how get held up even more I should make it...

Also, How family friendly will this be?
All of our meets so far have just been the vehicles owners w/ the occasional friend along for the ride. I'd say our meets are rated PG-13
__________________
Old: BSM 2009 E90 335i. PROcede Tuned and Tastefully Modded.
New: AW 2013 F30 335i M Sport. Bone Stock...For now.
pecophilly is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #74
MeganCouture
Next.
 
MeganCouture's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 757, Virginia

Posts: 118
iTrader: (0)

the list...

Okay, so this is my attempt to try to get an accurate list going for this meet... Again, it is December 11th.

Reply if you're missing from the list or if you're on the list and NOT attending. Thanks guys

1. MeganCouture (duh)
2. PecoPhilly
3. cbeerxx
4. dboonephs
5. mcclaryjj
6. MORIAL
7. sh0rtdyboy
8. SpeedOften
9. snowman81
10. gatoraviator
11. vbcarguy
12. J-9
13. MRM32U
14. RandysV10
15. Zeenon53
16. tpm3off
17. qubansailor
18. jmrob135
19. LilJohn696 + 1
21. 1inVirginiaBeach
22. Willie1320

Last edited by MeganCouture; 12-08-2010 at 05:54 PM.
MeganCouture is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 06:56 AM   #75
1inVirginiaBeach
BMW STEP student.
 
Drives: AP2, STETT, Tial, Raceland DPs
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Covina, CA

Posts: 42
iTrader: (1)

I'm going.
1inVirginiaBeach is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #76
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
 
import36's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT, E46 M3 SMG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seven Cities

Posts: 3,428
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i Coupe  [4.50]
2005 BMW M3  [5.00]
i can't make this one.....
__________________
Mods: Procede Rev3 9-10|AE Catless Dual Exhaust|AR Design Catless DPs|AMS FMIC|Stett Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV|Stett CAI|BMS OCC|BMS CDV|Volk TE37 SLs|KW V2 Coilovers|Cusco OS Strut Brace|Macht Schnell Stud Conversion|Work RS-R Lugnuts|Gloss Black Roof|Matte Black Kidney Grills|UED Lower Bumper Grills|OEM Aero Lip and Painted Reflectors|M3 Sideskirts| VRS Decklid Aero Spoiler|Gloss Black Roof|M Peformance Alcantara Steering Wheel(blue)|OSS V2.0 LED Angel Eyes|8000k HID Fog Lights|8000k MTEC Xenons
import36 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #77
MeganCouture
Next.
 
MeganCouture's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 757, Virginia

Posts: 118
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
i can't make this one.....
MeganCouture is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #78
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
 
pecophilly's Avatar
 
Drives: Waaaaay too fast.
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: VA Beach Courthouse

Posts: 1,126
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
i can't make this one.....
</3
__________________
Old: BSM 2009 E90 335i. PROcede Tuned and Tastefully Modded.
New: AW 2013 F30 335i M Sport. Bone Stock...For now.
pecophilly is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #79
SpeedOften
Cone Killing E90
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i Crimson Red
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NH / VA

Posts: 626
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [2.88]
2002 BMW X5 4.4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecophilly View Post
All of our meets so far have just been the vehicles owners w/ the occasional friend along for the ride. I'd say our meets are rated PG-13
If I make it out, it'll most likely be with my wife and our two little rascals.
I should find out tomorrow if I'll still be on shift work...
__________________
BMWCCA Member #424823
SpeedOften is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #80
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
 
import36's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT, E46 M3 SMG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seven Cities

Posts: 3,428
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i Coupe  [4.50]
2005 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedOften View Post
If I make it out, it'll most likely be with my wife and our two little rascals.
I should find out tomorrow if I'll still be on shift work...
thats cool. my girl should be coming out to the meets now that she's graduating this month.
__________________
Mods: Procede Rev3 9-10|AE Catless Dual Exhaust|AR Design Catless DPs|AMS FMIC|Stett Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV|Stett CAI|BMS OCC|BMS CDV|Volk TE37 SLs|KW V2 Coilovers|Cusco OS Strut Brace|Macht Schnell Stud Conversion|Work RS-R Lugnuts|Gloss Black Roof|Matte Black Kidney Grills|UED Lower Bumper Grills|OEM Aero Lip and Painted Reflectors|M3 Sideskirts| VRS Decklid Aero Spoiler|Gloss Black Roof|M Peformance Alcantara Steering Wheel(blue)|OSS V2.0 LED Angel Eyes|8000k HID Fog Lights|8000k MTEC Xenons
import36 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #81
willie1320
USN
 
willie1320's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Virginia Beach

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to willie1320
Hi, guys I just got relocated from Miami and I am living now in VB. How can I participate in this activity? This is only for 3 series!!!! Do I need to contact someone for Saturday meeting?
willie1320 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #82
willie1320
USN
 
willie1320's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Virginia Beach

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to willie1320
Willie1320/ 135i grey
willie1320 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #83
zeenon53
Major
 
zeenon53's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: obx

Posts: 1,067
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganCouture View Post
Okay, so this is my attempt to try to get an accurate list going for this meet... Again, it is December 11th.

Reply if you're missing from the list or if you're on the list and NOT attending. Thanks guys

1. MeganCouture (duh)
2. PecoPhilly
3. cbeerxx
4. dboonephs
5. mcclaryjj
6. MORIAL
7. sh0rtdyboy
8. SpeedOften
9. snowman81
10. gatoraviator
11. vbcarguy
12. J-9
13. MRM32U
14. RandysV10
15. Zeenon53
16. tpm3off
17. qubansailor
18. jmrob135
19. LilJohn696 + 1
21. 1inVirginiaBeach
I won't be at le barrel de cracker.....

What's the plan when everyone gets to the obx so I know where to meet up?
zeenon53 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #84
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
 
pecophilly's Avatar
 
Drives: Waaaaay too fast.
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: VA Beach Courthouse

Posts: 1,126
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
thats cool. my girl should be coming out to the meets now that she's graduating this month.
In the m?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1320 View Post
Hi, guys I just got relocated from Miami and I am living now in VB. How can I participate in this activity? This is only for 3 series!!!! Do I need to contact someone for Saturday meeting?
Just show up man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeenon53 View Post
I won't be at le barrel de cracker.....

What's the plan when everyone gets to the obx so I know where to meet up?
See the 1st page/1st thread. Idk where you're located, but our route is posted up!
__________________
Old: BSM 2009 E90 335i. PROcede Tuned and Tastefully Modded.
New: AW 2013 F30 335i M Sport. Bone Stock...For now.
pecophilly is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #85
RandysV10
MPOWERD
 
RandysV10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M6
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cloud Nine

Posts: 338
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 Z4M  [0.00]
2010 BMW M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1320 View Post
Hi, guys I just got relocated from Miami and I am living now in VB. How can I participate in this activity? This is only for 3 series!!!! Do I need to contact someone for Saturday meeting?
Hey Willie, welcome. This is my first meet with this motley crew. Were meeting up at the Crack Ho Barrell in CPeak. The thread has the address, just show up, we will see you on Saturday.

Sorry everyone, drunk posting!
RandysV10 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #86
zeenon53
Major
 
zeenon53's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: obx

Posts: 1,067
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecophilly View Post
See the 1st page/1st thread. Idk where you're located, but our route is posted up!
Once you get to the island your no just going to turn around, you need something to do/go to and half this island is shut down for the winter.

If you meet at 10 for breakfast that should put you on the obx around 1-1:30 if you leave @ noon. From border station to the bridge is about 45 min.
zeenon53 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #87
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
 
pecophilly's Avatar
 
Drives: Waaaaay too fast.
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: VA Beach Courthouse

Posts: 1,126
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeenon53 View Post
Once you get to the island your no just going to turn around, you need something to do/go to and half this island is shut down for the winter.

If you meet at 10 for breakfast that should put you on the obx around 1-1:30 if you leave @ noon. From border station to the bridge is about 45 min.
Well yea, I figured we'd find a spot to stop and take pics, refuel, and possibly grab another bite to eat. (I eat like 6 times a day lol) Was going to rely on some of the NC guys for a cool photo-op spot and eatery. Any suggestions?
__________________
Old: BSM 2009 E90 335i. PROcede Tuned and Tastefully Modded.
New: AW 2013 F30 335i M Sport. Bone Stock...For now.
pecophilly is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #88
zeenon53
Major
 
zeenon53's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: obx

Posts: 1,067
iTrader: (3)

I think I might be the only NC guy??

We could go to one of the beach accesses and easily take it over and hang out, it's not much of a photo opp though. For good pictures we can head south on hwy 12 to the oregon inlet bridge. There are huge sand dunes on the roadsides and some nice places to get shots of the water in the background as well. That's about a 40 min fun drive from the wright memorial bridge. There's a mexican restaurant in Nags Head, La Fogata, that I like to eat at. They are open year round and can handle us. I'll look into some other options as well.
zeenon53 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST