E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Post your 2011 Lease Deal



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
GreenThree
Colonel
GreenThree's Avatar
52
Rep
2,070
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Post your 2011 Lease Deal

2011 JB 328xi sedan 6MT, saddle leather
ZPP
ZVP
ZCW

Heated steering wheel, xenon, harman kardon, all weather floor mats

MSRP: 41,615
Price: 38,500

Rate: 2.88%, residual 57% (including holiday credit), 36 month, 15k miles per year.

2500 down
Monthly payment including tax: 450

Ordered end of November. Will take delivery end of this month!
__________________

2013 328i Xdrive | AT | Glacier Silver | Black Leatherette | Htd Seats | Moonroof

Last edited by GreenThree; 01-24-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Clarified Options
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
GreenThree
Colonel
GreenThree's Avatar
52
Rep
2,070
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Bump for 2011 lease deals!
__________________

2013 328i Xdrive | AT | Glacier Silver | Black Leatherette | Htd Seats | Moonroof
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
atarkatchev
Banned
United_States
8
Rep
240
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335 xi E92 Alpine White
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Staten Island, N.Y

iTrader: (2)

What's going on,
I just ordered a 2011 335xi if you look at my other threads:
Msrp:58,425

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 5411
Size:  160.4 KB

Nothing down but all those signing fees which amounted to: 1,800 including first month's payment.

Final Lease Price: 628 a month... 36 Months, 10,000 Miles a year.

-Allan

Last edited by atarkatchev; 12-15-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
Maderic
Private
Maderic's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
70
Posts

 
Drives: 08 335
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
why did I got screwed??

2008 335 coupe / msrp $51000 Prem,sport,log7,Nav,comf accsess,Idrive+ipod,leather,19'' wheels, 10k allowance,

$3300 upfront

$785 /month including tire/wheel insr and taxes
Should i get better buyout deal???
car now has 27k and 7 months to go.And I was gonna buy it ,any Opinions?
!!!!!!!
never deal with sold friend
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #5
atarkatchev
Banned
United_States
8
Rep
240
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335 xi E92 Alpine White
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Staten Island, N.Y

iTrader: (2)

....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maderic View Post
why did I got screwed??

2008 335 coupe / msrp $51000 Prem,sport,log7,Nav,comf accsess,Idrive+ipod,leather,19'' wheels, 10k allowance,

$3300 upfront

$785 /month including tire/wheel insr and taxes
Should i get better buyout deal???
car now has 27k and 7 months to go.And I was gonna buy it ,any Opinions?
!!!!!!!
never deal with sold friend
How is it going with the fuel pump issues? Idk the buy back value of the 335 is the worst so think about it, you buying it out will deff get your money's worth over the years but with that comes problems if your under 100% warranty and don't expect to get a decent amount of money for it once your sick of it go for it but personally ill get sick of the car and im already expecting to get the 2012 M3 after my lease if over in 2014...

Thank you,
-Allan
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
Maderic
Private
Maderic's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
70
Posts

 
Drives: 08 335
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by atarkatchev View Post
How is it going with the fuel pump issues? Idk the buy back value of the 335 is the worst so think about it, you buying it out will deff get your money's worth over the years but with that comes problems if your under 100% warranty and don't expect to get a decent amount of money for it once your sick of it go for it but personally ill get sick of the car and im already expecting to get the 2012 M3 after my lease if over in 2014...

Thank you,
-Allan

I was gonna buy this one for once since I like it and its a good ride plus i am kind of tired payin those high lease numbers BUT HPFP really got me thinking and concerned.I did not have any problem with it yet unless bit of cold start 2-3 sec crank is to be called failure dunno really.kinda waitin warranty still on who knows but my mind leans toward M3 just for the sound of those pipes lol cheers all bmw Freaks
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #7
Octet
Private First Class
United_States
2
Rep
165
Posts

 
Drives: 335i, E90, 08'
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Octet
How dose my lease deal look?

2011 335d Retail 55400, sell 47700, MF .18, Residual 56%, 36 months, 10k miles per year $1000 down, $610.00 per month.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
adrianBMW99
Beautiful Masterpiece on Wheels
adrianBMW99's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
260
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i (Single turbo FTW)
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

2011 335i Sedan Titanium Silver

M-Sport Package
Step Auto
IPOD+SAT+USB

3yr/36k, $1200 down, Pre-Purchased extra 9K miles for ~ $1000.

Price: $48,000, Sold for: $45,500 (also had BMW drive coupon to lower price another 1K)

$519 + Taxes / MTH

It was one of the best deals I had ever seen, so I jumped on it!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #9
GreenThree
Colonel
GreenThree's Avatar
52
Rep
2,070
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octet View Post
2011 335d Retail 55400, sell 47700, MF .18, Residual 56%, 36 months, 10k miles per year $1000 down, $610.00 per month.
Thats a heluva discount. But 4.32% is a relatively high borrowing rate. Not sure of your state tax. In my opinion, you did well!
__________________

2013 328i Xdrive | AT | Glacier Silver | Black Leatherette | Htd Seats | Moonroof
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #10
GreenThree
Colonel
GreenThree's Avatar
52
Rep
2,070
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianBMW99 View Post
2011 335i Sedan Titanium Silver

M-Sport Package
Step Auto
IPOD+SAT+USB

3yr/36k, $1200 down, Pre-Purchased extra 9K miles for ~ $1000.

Price: $48,000, Sold for: $45,500 (also had BMW drive coupon to lower price another 1K)

$519 + Taxes / MTH

It was one of the best deals I had ever seen, so I jumped on it!
Not sure of FL state tax. Assuming 2,200 down and Dec lease rate of .0012 (2.88%) and Dec. residual of 57%, you did well!
__________________

2013 328i Xdrive | AT | Glacier Silver | Black Leatherette | Htd Seats | Moonroof
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #11
GreenThree
Colonel
GreenThree's Avatar
52
Rep
2,070
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Congrats on your new rides guys! Keep those deals coming
__________________

2013 328i Xdrive | AT | Glacier Silver | Black Leatherette | Htd Seats | Moonroof
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #12
Rambler
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
260
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eastern Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

2011 335d;
MSRP $53,875;
residual 56%;
$2,700 down;
net sale price after $5k of credits and negotiation $45,900;
10k miles/year;
lease factor about 5%;
monthly payment of $542 ($575 after sales tax).

I think I made out ok, especially given the fairly high lease factor.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
GreenThree
Colonel
GreenThree's Avatar
52
Rep
2,070
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
2011 335d;
MSRP $53,875;
residual 56%;
$2,700 down;
net sale price after $5k of credits and negotiation $45,900;
10k miles/year;
lease factor about 5%;
monthly payment of $542 ($575 after sales tax).

I think I made out ok, especially given the fairly high lease factor.
Yes - you did do well! Congrats! I am not aware of "Diesel Deals" as I have not done the research on that 3 series. What is the $5K credit for with these cars??
__________________

2013 328i Xdrive | AT | Glacier Silver | Black Leatherette | Htd Seats | Moonroof
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
335iMIAMI
Major
335iMIAMI's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
1,338
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Shouldn't ever give money down on a lease. My uncle has worked for several high-end dealerships , and always says it's money in the trash.
__________________
''Whenever I'm suffering from insomia , I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off'' - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #15
rferebee
New Member
United_States
1
Rep
15
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 335i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Huntsville, AL

iTrader: (0)

2011 335D with Premium, Navigation, Satellite Radio, Harmon Kardon, Comfort Access, and Fold-down rear seats.

MRSP $52275.00 Price $44353.00 (includes $4500 Eco Credit)

Term 36 months Miles 15,000/ year Residual 53% MF .00139
Payment $597.09 (FL 6% tax included)

This required 7 security deposits of $600.
__________________
2014 335i Red - Saddle Interior / Premium / Nav / CA / HK, Satellite Radio
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #16
GreenThree
Colonel
GreenThree's Avatar
52
Rep
2,070
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

bump for more deals!
__________________

2013 328i Xdrive | AT | Glacier Silver | Black Leatherette | Htd Seats | Moonroof
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #17
Rambler
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
260
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eastern Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThree View Post
Yes - you did do well! Congrats! I am not aware of "Diesel Deals" as I have not done the research on that 3 series. What is the $5K credit for with these cars??
There's currently a $3500 eco credit on the diesel plus another $1500 holiday credit. Both credits directly reduce the sales price (i.e. you don't have to file something to get them later).
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #18
cssnms
Brigadier General
cssnms's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
3,180
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murland

iTrader: (4)

2011 335d

Options: Nav, Premium, heated seats, I-Pod

MSRP $50,475
Sale Price $42,684

$0 down, $0 Security

Term: 36 mo / 12k mi p yr

Payment $538 p month
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2010, 12:41 AM   #19
OnlyTruth
Lieutenant
OnlyTruth's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
531
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 535 iX
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NY

iTrader: (3)

For those who are looking to lease, I bought a one year old 335 with ~3,000 miles on odometer and my loan is $600 a month, just information for you thoughts....
__________________

2011 535 iX lemoned
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #20
howiedds
D.D.S.
howiedds's Avatar
7
Rep
460
Posts

 
Drives: 12 AW E70 X5d
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
For those who are looking to lease, I bought a one year old 335 with ~3,000 miles on odometer and my loan is $600 a month, just information for you thoughts....
More details? you can have a low payment...but did you put a down payment?
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #21
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
ZuerstBMW's Avatar
Spain
112
Rep
7,409
Posts

 
Drives: 14 SG F15
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa, FL.

iTrader: (68)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iMIAMI View Post
Shouldn't ever give money down on a lease. My uncle has worked for several high-end dealerships , and always says it's money in the trash.
Why not? All it does is lower your monthly payment. So your either paying it up front or just paying it monthly anyways.
__________________
14 F15 X5 3.5i M-Sport SG Terra, Fineline Oak, Driver Pkg, Prem. Pkg, H/K, Spare, 20" 469M Rims, Park Assist, Surround View, Shades MODS Performance Black Grille & Rocker Panel Decals, Painted Reflectors, 3M Bra, Black OEM X5 Frame
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2010, 10:53 PM   #22
adrianBMW99
Beautiful Masterpiece on Wheels
adrianBMW99's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
260
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i (Single turbo FTW)
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iMIAMI View Post
Shouldn't ever give money down on a lease. My uncle has worked for several high-end dealerships , and always says it's money in the trash.
Not entirely true. In most cases yes; but not in all. One reason is putting money down on a lease is money that is always lost forever. If you wreck the vehicle, you are not getting a single dollar back of that down payment. If you spread the down payment money over the term of the lease, then you would have consumed that amount proportionally over the months that you had the vehicle before you wrecked it. A general rule that I follow is to never put down over 2-3K for a lease just to stay on the safe side. That amount should reduce your payment by about 100 bucks which in my case was very favorable. Different approaches for different people...
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST