E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > eCharge Turbo Supercharger for all BMW



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-22-2010, 03:55 AM   #89
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das.Euro View Post
^^^^^ Just sayinnn
Saying what? The G37 does not have a peak torque at low RPM band, which was why I did not like it, I had to WOT it to kick some juice out of it every time, can you not read by yourself, do you always need me to baby you?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #90
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Sorry for what? I don't feel sorry for you at all. Both you and Euro can do all you want with your exhausts and drive around like an 18 year old in a ricer for all that I care, I don't have time to feel sorry for you.
what does my OEM BMW PERFORMANCE exhaust have anything to do with this?

sucks to suck
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #91
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Get interior out? You got to be kidding me right? How many people can pull their BMW interior out? Are you nuts? Do you only know how to look at your own needs, not have to ever consider what others might need? Like having the back seats so his kids can ride in it to school?
actually, a lot of people can pull out their interior. i can, and i did often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Are you kidding me? What's wrong with taking out the interior? Are you even serious? How about we need it?
well, obviously if you need it you wont take it out.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #92
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDeFranco1 View Post
What the hell is going on here? This is the biggest thread about absolutely NOTHING. BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH. Christ, one of you just be the better man and walk away from the keyboard and let this thread die. This is a disrespectful, disgraceful, sophomoric display of stupidity. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves, laying out this shit for all the respectable E90post world to see.

This thread needs to be officially closed, or better yet, deleted, so no one else can ever witness such a public display of disrespectful, immature behavior on an OP that was ORIGINALLY INTENDED as a JOKE to begin with. Most of us are here to help, and provide, constructive, respectful advice and feedback. Joking around is fine, but this is just bananas. If you two have a personal vendetta against each other, why not PM each other your locations, meet in the midwest in the desert somewhere, and have a drag race, or a fist fight, whatever works for you guys. Stop, both of you, seriously.
Don't play a moderator, if a moderator decides to close this thread, fine with me, I will not even be bothered if he also gives me a lesson via PM, it is a little out of hand, but I don't ever play a role I am not supposed to be in.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #93
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
what does my OEM BMW PERFORMANCE exhaust have anything to do with this?

sucks to suck
He was not doing BMW exhaust, that was part of the point, he likes his own hobby, meaning doing it all own his own from scratch, please read carefully.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:39 AM   #94
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Don't play a moderator, if a moderator decides to close this thread, fine with me, I will not even be bothered if he also gives me a lesson via PM, it is a little out of hand, but I don't ever play a role I am not supposed to be in.
you are playing the role of a child. calling me out on my exhaust rice mods? you dont even know what mods i have done to my car.

you dont even know the first thing about modding. you back up GARBAGE products and make points that dont make sense at all.

man up, stop posting in this thread, let it die, and everyone moves on.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #95
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
He was not doing BMW exhaust, that was part of the point, he likes his own hobby, meaning doing it all own his own from scratch, please read carefully.
whats wrong with that? i have made exhaust portions from scratch. all you need are tools, which you dont have. well, at least im sure you don't have or have access to a mandrel.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #96
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
actually, a lot of people can pull out their interior. i can, and i did often.



well, obviously if you need it you wont take it out.
Of course I know a lot of folks take out their interiors, but not for daily driving, rather for tracks.

Here the subject is clearly started by someone who is not a track person, else he would not have been asking if that echarger would work for him or not. So your racers need not be snobbish and give him hard time, because there are actually many good mods designed for non-hobbyists, I have explained many of them.

A sarcasm or two are all good, but in the end if you care to help, need to know the limitation if you actually are here trying to help.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #97
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
whats wrong with that? i have made exhaust portions from scratch. all you need are tools, which you dont have. well, at least im sure you don't have or have access to a mandrel.
Nothing wrong with that, what is wrong is somehow he believes his mods are superior beacause his mods required a lot of time, expensive tools and money to do, and many of the mods I mentioned require little time, less money, and less tools to install. Because of that he thinks my mods are shit.

It was his attitude that was wrong.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:48 AM   #98
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Of course I know a lot of folks take out their interiors, but not for daily driving, rather for tracks.

Here the subject is clearly started by someone who is not a track person, else he would not have been asking if that echarger would work for him or not. So your racers need not be snobbish and give him hard time, because there are actually many good mods designed for non-hobbyists, I have explained many of them.

A sarcasm or two are all good, but in the end if you care to help, need to know the limitation if you actually are here trying to help.
i havent been snobbish to anyone. you and this other gentleman have been pointing fingers and going back and forth for 2 days. dont drag me into your own little mess.

BUT ill call you out on this- you have mentioned mods that are useless.

by the way... is this your car??

Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #99
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Nothing wrong with that, what is wrong is somehow he believes his mods are superior beacause his mods required a lot of time, expensive tools and money to do, and many of the mods I mentioned require little time, less money, and less tools to install. Because of that he thinks my mods are shit.

It was his attitude that was wrong.
but its not wrong. he is correct. building an NA engine with upgraded internals is the absolute best, and only way to get full gains out of a car. supporting mods are nice, but dont do jack. ill be the first one to say it. i have an exhaust on my car for sound, not performance.

your bolt on mods don't even compare to a built NA motor.

but you are right. you can chose your own mods, and you can mod your car however you desire and no one can take that away from you. we might not agree, but thats the truth
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #100
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
you are playing the role of a child. calling me out on my exhaust rice mods? you dont even know what mods i have done to my car.

you dont even know the first thing about modding. you back up GARBAGE products and make points that dont make sense at all.

man up, stop posting in this thread, let it die, and everyone moves on.
I consider an exhaust that produces noise that wakes up the neighbors early in the morning a bad mod, at least not nice to the neighbors, but that is just my opinion, I used a term that might not be proper, if I have offended anyone I apologize, I just don't like many of the aftermarket exhaust mods for the very reason stated above.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #101
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
I consider an exhaust that produces noise that wakes up the neighbors early in the morning a bad mod, at least not nice to the neighbors, but that is just my opinion, I used a term that might not be proper, if I have offended anyone I apologize, I just don't like many of the aftermarket exhaust mods for the very reason stated above.
well, again, sorry im not sorry for waking you or my neighbors up.

how about big trucks? i used to drive them, and i don't know if you have ever heard what a cummins N14 with no mufflers and a jake brake sounds like, but it will wake up a small town easily but no one calls them out on it.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #102
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
i have an exhaust on my car for sound, not performance.
You still don't get it, we are not here talk about sound, rather performance, which is why I don't do exhaust.

I have already demonstrated how one can achieve the 335 weight to power ratio in a 328, by doing the kind of mods I had listed above. for a lot less than many of the other mods you do, performance wise, he did not dispute that, do you?

I never said you cannot do yours, in fact I said I had all the respect for anyone's own hobby and effort, just don't be snobbish when someone else does not share the same hobby.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #103
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
You still don't get it, we are not here talk about sound, rather performance, which is why I don't do exhaust.

I have already demonstrated how one can achieve the 335 weight to power ratio in a 328, by doing the kind of mods I had listed above. for a lot less than many of the other mods you do, performance wise, he did not dispute that, do you?

I never said you cannot do yours, in fact I said I had all the respect for anyone's own hobby and effort, just don't be snobbish when someone else does not share the same hobby.
video of your modded N52 vs stock N54 or it never happened, and it never happened.

anyways, your mods dont do shit for performance.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #104
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
well, again, sorry im not sorry for waking you or my neighbors up.

how about big trucks? i used to drive them, and i don't know if you have ever heard what a cummins N14 with no mufflers and a jake brake sounds like, but it will wake up a small town easily but no one calls them out on it.
You just proved my point. You don't give a shit, only care what you enjoy.

BTW, there is a good reason why big trucks with jake brakes are usually not allowed in residential areas, so what are you trying to prove?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #105
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
You just proved my point. You don't give a shit, only care what you enjoy.

BTW, there is a good reason why big trucks with jake brakes are usually not allowed in residential areas, so what are you trying to prove?
nothing. the only place where i have encountered "unmuffled engine braking prohibited" was in weigh stations. dont tell me how to drive a 13 speed either.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #106
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
video of your modded N52 vs stock N54 or it never happened, and it never happened.

anyways, your mods dont do shit for performance.
You need to first try to dispute my weight to power ratio analysis. Are you saying the PBX or an ECU tune for the N52 cannot add 10 hp? Have you looked at those dyno charts? Are you denying that the intakes mods I mentioned can add another 5 hp?

Are you saying $1500 cannot lose weight on the wheels and tires enough to bring the 328's weight to power ration to that of a 335? Don't talk shit for talking shit sake, be specific, if you say those dyno charts for pbx or AA tune or intake mods are scam, prove it to us, and we might even consider not to waste the money on them in the future.

Talking shit alone dose nothing.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #107
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
23

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norcal


Posts: 1,523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
nothing. the only place where i have encountered "unmuffled engine braking prohibited" was in weigh stations. dont tell me how to drive a 13 speed either.
You just proved my point, do you even understand that?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #108
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
You need to first try to dispute my weight to power ratio analysis. Are you saying the PBX or an ECU tune for the N52 cannot add 10 hp? Have you looked at those dyno charts? Are you denying that the intakes mods I mentioned can add another 5 hp?

Are you saying $1500 cannot lose weight on the wheels and tires enough to bring the 328's weight to power ration to that of a 335? Don't talk shit for talking shit sake, be specific, if you say those dyno charts for pbx or AA tune or intake mods are scam, prove it to us, and we might even consider not to waste the money on them in the future.

Talking shit along dose nothing.
i love talking shit... you caught me.

i dont need to prove shit to you. das euro has explained it flawlessly. i fully support his FACTS.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #109
Express
Major General
Israel
247

 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land


Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
You just proved my point, do you even understand that?
nope. you said engine braking is not allowed in residential areas, but every residential area i have driven through has not had said signs posted. therefore, i could jake all day long and no one can write me up for shit.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #110
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
272

 
Dark_Knight_335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY/NJ


Posts: 10,521
iTrader: (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
i love talking shit... you caught me.

i dont need to prove shit to you. das euro has explained it flawlessly. i fully support his FACTS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
if I have offended anyone I apologize.


BTW I'm not playing moderator, I'm simply trying to help you and explain just how this whole exchange looks to potentially thousands of people reading it, but I guess you really don't give a shit about that.

The fact that neither of you were giving in is just a waste of server bandwidth and space. Matter of fact, it looks like Das was the better man and moved on already. He knows it is time to, and like it or not, everything he stated is backed by facts and can be proven by dynos in the real world. I too agree with almost everything he said, though not necessarily with some of the tirades. Hell, I would even go so far as to say he was even trying to help you at some points, trying to avoid an outright crash and burn.

Do you even care about how you are coming across to the rest of the community, and about the fact that most of us are just sitting back and laughing at you? Wait, nevermind, don't answer that. You already answered it in this thread. I'm sorry to tear into you like this, but it had to be said. You're a train that's come off the rails at this point, save yourself before you hit a wall. Good luck with getting the dynos and charts to support all of your currently vacuous arguments. Sorry, sometimes being honest is a bitch. /THREAD CLOSED. EOF.
Take off the without pics and this about sums this thread up. Bye bye.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST