E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > (E90) Official Titanium Silver E90 Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-02-2005, 01:50 PM   #1
Mark
Administrator
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,926
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Arrow (E90) Official Titanium Silver E90 Thread

Ok, after this round of pix, this may be my new favorite color for the E90 ... damn...
Attached Images
     
__________________
The new beast. BMW M5.
Mark is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
Mark
Administrator
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,926
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
..
Attached Images
     
__________________
The new beast. BMW M5.
Mark is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
Mark
Administrator
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,926
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
....
Attached Images
  
__________________
The new beast. BMW M5.
Mark is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2005, 02:31 PM   #4
kchika
Lieutenant
 
Drives: E36 M3 Evo, E46 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 532
iTrader: (0)

Damn, titanium silver is growing on me too.
kchika is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2005, 04:12 PM   #5
a3ndy
Second Lieutenant
 
a3ndy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i SE
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK

Posts: 260
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i SE  [0.00]


My Colour....That looks awesome! I want those 18" wheels too.
a3ndy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2005, 04:16 PM   #6
Jason
Administrator
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 16,441
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3ndy


My Colour....That looks awesome! I want those 18" wheels too.

A3ndy: go for the 18's! I'm sure in a few months time when you start to see people posting pics of the car with 18's and 19's you'll think 17's are tiny. Also, if you get 18's to begin with you'll really never notice if they're harsher than the 17's because you'll never have known what the car feels like with 17's.
Jason is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2005, 04:16 PM   #7
Licoeur
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NJ (NYC metro)

Posts: 42
iTrader: (0)

Nice... I am definitely lovin the E90 in Titanium Silver...

It's going to be my color for sure!!!
Licoeur is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2005, 04:21 PM   #8
a3ndy
Second Lieutenant
 
a3ndy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i SE
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK

Posts: 260
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i SE  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwocky
A3ndy: go for the 18's! I'm sure in a few months time when you start to see people posting pics of the car with 18's and 19's you'll think 17's are tiny. Also, if you get 18's to begin with you'll really never notice if they're harsher than the 17's because you'll never have known what the car feels like with 17's.
Jwocky, You've twisted my arm...

Very true. I know that in time I will begin to regret not getting those 18s and will get them afterwards, so why bother messing around and just get them in the first place. Up until now, I was going for the 17s style 161....
a3ndy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2005, 09:10 AM   #9
booforty
Major General
 
booforty's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London, UK

Posts: 8,813
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Wow, thanks for posting those pics. That's how my silver 330i will look when its delivered end of May, same wheels too! Can't wait!
booforty is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2005, 12:55 PM   #10
doggydogg
Enlisted Member
 
doggydogg's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 320d E90
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Belgium

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to doggydogg
What about those ones
Attached Images
    
doggydogg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2005, 01:55 PM   #11
blackpanther
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Dinan 3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: US

Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)

Great pics doggydog! Titanium is lookin great.
__________________
blackpanther is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2005, 02:07 PM   #12
a3ndy
Second Lieutenant
 
a3ndy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i SE
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK

Posts: 260
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i SE  [0.00]
Cool pics! It's about time some official pictures have been released. So far it's been very biased with SG.

TiAg is looking well sweet. :rocks:
a3ndy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2005, 03:31 PM   #13
jl215
Private
 
Drives: E36 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ILLUSION OF TRANQUILITY

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to jl215
jl215 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2005, 05:46 PM   #14
¶Pho€nix
Velocity Vector
 
¶Pho€nix's Avatar
 
Drives: me nuts
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: United States of Antarctica

Posts: 55
iTrader: (0)

Titanium Silver is extremely effective when Zaino'ed and has that wet look. My next BMW will be Titanium Silver in honor of the old one I lost.
Attached Images
 
__________________
BRACEYOURSELF
It'll be one hell of a ride...
¶Pho€nix is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2005, 07:25 PM   #15
sushi-x
New Member
 
Drives: E90 soon
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Austin Texas

Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to sushi-x
Mmmm zaino.. quadruple coat that stuff and use your car as a mirror

How'd you "lose" your old titanium silver? Sold, stolen?
sushi-x is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2005, 12:42 AM   #16
¶Pho€nix
Velocity Vector
 
¶Pho€nix's Avatar
 
Drives: me nuts
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: United States of Antarctica

Posts: 55
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi-x
Mmmm zaino.. quadruple coat that stuff and use your car as a mirror

How'd you "lose" your old titanium silver? Sold, stolen?
Nope. Traded. Was with the wrong woman at the time.

That M3's been Zaino'ed, I don't know, around 10 times. In that picture, the car hadn't been washed for over a month and the thing still looks like it just came out of the shower. My next M3 will definitely be Zaino'ed right after coming home from the dealership.
__________________
BRACEYOURSELF
It'll be one hell of a ride...
¶Pho€nix is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2005, 11:33 AM   #17
CraigLS1
New Member
 
Drives: LS1
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NC

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggydogg
The last one for today...

Are those factory wheels!? Those are sweet wheels for OEM wheels. 18" I'm guessing?
CraigLS1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2005, 12:05 PM   #18
SoCalS2k
Private First Class
 
SoCalS2k's Avatar
 
Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

Posts: 174
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¶Pho€nix
Nope. Traded. Was with the wrong woman at the time.

That M3's been Zaino'ed, I don't know, around 10 times. In that picture, the car hadn't been washed for over a month and the thing still looks like it just came out of the shower. My next M3 will definitely be Zaino'ed right after coming home from the dealership.

You holding out for the new M3? I'm not sure whether to just get the 330 now or save my pennies and wait for the M3 Problem is it's gonna be a while until it comes out and I dunno if I be able to holdout that long.

Your ex made you get rid of the M3??
SoCalS2k is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2005, 01:29 PM   #19
doggydogg
Enlisted Member
 
doggydogg's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 320d E90
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Belgium

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to doggydogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigLS1
Are those factory wheels!? Those are sweet wheels for OEM wheels. 18" I'm guessing?
Wrong... 20" for those ones... there's almost no rubber
Those ones aren't OEM ones...
doggydogg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2005, 03:36 AM   #20
¶Pho€nix
Velocity Vector
 
¶Pho€nix's Avatar
 
Drives: me nuts
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: United States of Antarctica

Posts: 55
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k
You holding out for the new M3? I'm not sure whether to just get the 330 now or save my pennies and wait for the M3 Problem is it's gonna be a while until it comes out and I dunno if I be able to holdout that long.

Your ex made you get rid of the M3??
That's why I got rid of her, too.

I haven't been disappointed by BMW with their generation of M3s. They all evolve exponentially as opposed to a predictable change between succeeding models. To me, it's worth the wait. Sure, the 330i may be a good car when it comes out, but park it next to an e90 M3 and the heirarchy will surface in an instant.

Besides, I've got plans for it. For one, I'm taking it to a cross-country drive (from west coast to east coast and back again) while it's still under warranty. I'm not afraid to put miles on that car. It's one of the things on my list of things to do before I die. The other is to take it to the track and learn as much from driving it as I can, pushing the envelope as it allows.

Careless? Maybe. But one of these days, I could be sitting on the front porch of my house, old and weary, maybe worse. When that time does come, I want to be able to remember the things I've done taking advantage of opportunity, as opposed to wishing what could've been.
__________________
BRACEYOURSELF
It'll be one hell of a ride...
¶Pho€nix is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2005, 04:50 AM   #21
doggydogg
Enlisted Member
 
doggydogg's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 320d E90
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Belgium

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to doggydogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¶Pho€nix
That's why I got rid of her, too.

I haven't been disappointed by BMW with their generation of M3s. They all evolve exponentially as opposed to a predictable change between succeeding models. To me, it's worth the wait. Sure, the 330i may be a good car when it comes out, but park it next to an e90 M3 and the heirarchy will surface in an instant.

Besides, I've got plans for it. For one, I'm taking it to a cross-country drive (from west coast to east coast and back again) while it's still under warranty. I'm not afraid to put miles on that car. It's one of the things on my list of things to do before I die. The other is to take it to the track and learn as much from driving it as I can, pushing the envelope as it allows.

Careless? Maybe. But one of these days, I could be sitting on the front porch of my house, old and weary, maybe worse. When that time does come, I want to be able to remember the things I've done taking advantage of opportunity, as opposed to wishing what could've been.
No a bad attitude... Carpe Diem
doggydogg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2005, 11:20 PM   #22
Metalhead
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: e46
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 44
iTrader: (0)

Phoenix: i'm with you, people baby their bimmers too much.. these things are meant to be driven. why buy an expensive car just to look when you can drive it and drive it and drive it.

almost forgot.. pic of silver
Attached Images
 
Metalhead is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST