E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Official Toronto Chat Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-21-2011, 02:34 AM   #23
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM


Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #24
Malapropism
Book Worm
Canada
10

 
Malapropism's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 F82 M4 and '11 e92 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto


Posts: 492
iTrader: (3)

^ i died laughing
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #25
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM


Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malapropism View Post
^ i died laughing
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #26
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
47

 
DESI4life10's Avatar
 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada


Posts: 3,365
iTrader: (18)

LOL...

"Hella flush gets you bitches"
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #27
Darin911
Captain
Canada
28

 
Darin911's Avatar
 
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Markham


Posts: 905
iTrader: (2)

RIP
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/tr...w-1205635.html

WELLINGTON Investigators say alcohol and speed played a role in the single-car crash that left a 29-year-old man dead, thrown from his car this morning in Wellington.

Daniel Portela of West Palm Beach had left the Player's Club Bar and Restaurant in his BMW M3 series and headed northbound on South Shore Boulevard, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's report.

Portela, who was wearing his seat belt, could not "negotiate" a curve and lost control, said Sgt. John Churchill of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. The car turned clockwise, made it on to the median and continued sideways until it stuck a tree, which split the car in half, the report stated.

The front half of the car continued to slide on the median until it struck a second tree, which threw Portela from his car, according to the report. That part of the car then caught fire.

Portela died at the scene.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #28
MOAB
Major
Canada
11

 
MOAB's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche & BMW
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto


Posts: 1,077
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin911 View Post
RIP
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/tr...w-1205635.html

WELLINGTON Investigators say alcohol and speed played a role in the single-car crash that left a 29-year-old man dead, thrown from his car this morning in Wellington.

Daniel Portela of West Palm Beach had left the Player's Club Bar and Restaurant in his BMW M3 series and headed northbound on South Shore Boulevard, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's report.

Portela, who was wearing his seat belt, could not "negotiate" a curve and lost control, said Sgt. John Churchill of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. The car turned clockwise, made it on to the median and continued sideways until it stuck a tree, which split the car in half, the report stated.

The front half of the car continued to slide on the median until it struck a second tree, which threw Portela from his car, according to the report. That part of the car then caught fire.

Portela died at the scene.
At least he only killed himself. I don't have a lot of sympathy for people that drink and drive.
__________________
March-November - '09 C4S (PDK, Akrapovic)
December-February - '00 323 (only mod - snow tires)
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2011, 07:12 AM   #29
ctgazer
Major General
Canada
172

 
ctgazer's Avatar
 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!


Posts: 7,952
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
awesome....wonder if she's married to someone on the forums in the UK?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #30
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
47

 
DESI4life10's Avatar
 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada


Posts: 3,365
iTrader: (18)

Kind of last minute....a couple members are doing a meet and eat tonight at 8pm.

Location Yorkdale mall. Will be parked in the west end parking lot or underground garage.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #31
sathees siva
$*~TIVU EMPIRE~*$
Canada
44

 
sathees siva's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335i E92
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada


Posts: 2,194
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
Kind of last minute....a couple members are doing a meet and eat tonight at 8pm.

Location Yorkdale mall. Will be parked in the west end parking lot or underground garage.
Who is coming out bro ? I might drop by.
__________________
Retired: 08 E92 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #32
Blackout335i
Second Lieutenant
Canada
5

 
Drives: 2008 E93 335i Black
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 274
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSum View Post

that was hilarious....

I think I know some people like this.....
__________________
E93 335i Black Sapphire/ Saddle Brown/ Weisslicht LED Halo/ 15%tint/ OEM Black Grills/ De-badged

Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #33
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
47

 
DESI4life10's Avatar
 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada


Posts: 3,365
iTrader: (18)

Meet is cancelled for tonight.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #34
2TH PWR
New Member
Canada
0

 
Drives: '08 E90 328xi
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London, ON


Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Hey everyone,
Name's Mike. I own a '08 E90 328xi. Just thought I'd get my first post out of the way. Looks like I've got to get 4 more under my belt.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #35
manj
E90s DJ
Canada
4

 
manj's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario


Posts: 134
iTrader: (0)

Whens the next meet folks Just bought my new 323i i want to see how Toronto Rolls!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #36
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM


Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manj View Post
Whens the next meet folks Just bought my new 323i i want to see how Toronto Rolls!
congrats on the new car! wait till spring meets come around
weather like this is way too colddd lol
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #37
Darin911
Captain
Canada
28

 
Darin911's Avatar
 
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Markham


Posts: 905
iTrader: (2)

PINK Q5??
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #38
Evolution_GT
Captain
Canada
9

 
Evolution_GT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08A22E93N52
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 856
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin911 View Post
PINK Q5??
I've seen it before... a friend of a friend owns it.... young asian girl lol

__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #39
pokerface
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
24

 
pokerface's Avatar
 
Drives: B8 A4 2.0T
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto


Posts: 1,690
iTrader: (1)

saw that the other day.. Young asian DUDE driving though.

Is that vinyl or paint?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 06:57 AM   #40
ctgazer
Major General
Canada
172

 
ctgazer's Avatar
 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!


Posts: 7,952
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerface View Post
saw that the other day.. Young asian DUDE driving though.

Is that vinyl or paint?
its prolly a special edition breast cancer awareness or something along those lines...hopefully..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #41
pHo_e92
Captain
Canada
12

 
pHo_e92's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM e92
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 905


Posts: 879
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [3.63]
2000 BMW 323i  [3.00]
1997 Honda Civic HB  [5.00]
2007 BMW X5 4.8  [5.00]
the pink actually looks pretty good on the q5.
__________________
08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS | Ground Control | Vortex Tuning |
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #42
Darin911
Captain
Canada
28

 
Darin911's Avatar
 
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Markham


Posts: 905
iTrader: (2)

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...kQG07gcQ0im1P4

i wonder what he was charged with lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #43
bunnn
Colonel
35

 
bunnn's Avatar
 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 2,260
iTrader: (12)

Why would they even compare that to 2F2F ...they don't TRY to hit the cops..or do donuts around them, haha.
__________________
Cheers
Ben
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #44
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM


Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin911 View Post
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...kQG07gcQ0im1P4

i wonder what he was charged with lol
I'm pretty sure that shithead cop that hit him pissed him off, thats why he started doing donuts.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST