E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Damn..saw the Msport front in person just now..



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-11-2007, 09:31 AM   #23
ctgazer
Major General
ctgazer's Avatar
Canada
172
Rep
7,952
Posts

 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
lewis@mwdesign has them....
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2007, 11:40 AM   #24
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
113
Rep
4,377
Posts

 
Drives: 95 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower387 View Post
Here it is...hope this helps...it's not the original BMW part but it looks the same and I'd venture to guess that it costs a whole lot less than the BMW one would!!

http://www.e92kits.com/photo/pages/front_M.html

www.e92kits.com
Well, considering I have a E90..not an E92..these kits are useless to me. Ugh.
__________________

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #25
NVM3NYC
First Lieutenant
NVM3NYC's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
358
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower387 View Post
Here it is...hope this helps...it's not the original BMW part but it looks the same and I'd venture to guess that it costs a whole lot less than the BMW one would!!

http://www.e92kits.com/photo/pages/front_M.html

www.e92kits.com
that is a replica kit... it is not even remotely close to this one
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 04:08 AM   #26
Ferg
Master of my own domain!!
Ferg's Avatar
8
Rep
600
Posts

 
Drives: E92 XI
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tacoma, WA

iTrader: (0)

Anyone have the parts numbers for the OEM M-kit pieces?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #27
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
purplewidow's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,928
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

i was told by bmwna i can call another dealer in another country and there is no reason they could see why they wouldn't sell it to me....i am pissed at this forum cause in 3 places i asked for a good dealer in the uk to call and not one pm...guess that is typical from some snotty brits!!! they couldn't even give me a name so i am calling the one in a pic a i saw...that had tons of e92's with the m sport...just pisses me off cause here in the us guys are go see this dealer or that dealer sucks..and i ask politely and nada...guess this is gonna be a one man show!!!! and the one from e92kits pisses me off cause you can'nt even refit the foglamps as you can supposedly with the m kit as they look identical to the stock ones!!!!
________
CREAMPIE GAY

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #28
cantc0pe
Major
33
Rep
1,379
Posts

 
Drives: jetblack e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: santa barbara & Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCxZeRo View Post
that is a replica kit... it is not even remotely close to this one
i guess you can say replica...but e92kits.com designs their own kits. For thier first one they decided to mix and match parts...M5 front end, M6 sideskirts, and mtech rear diffuser. I also think they are doing a e92 M3 lip spoiler.

i also know they are working on other kits that are completely thier design rather than taking designs from thier favorite kit parts of a few cars.

I know they are making carbon fiber e92 grills and they look good
__________________


PARTING OUT MY WHOLE CAR PM ME
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 07:52 AM   #29
NVM3NYC
First Lieutenant
NVM3NYC's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
358
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantc0pe View Post
i guess you can say replica...but e92kits.com designs their own kits. For thier first one they decided to mix and match parts...M5 front end, M6 sideskirts, and mtech rear diffuser. I also think they are doing a e92 M3 lip spoiler.

i also know they are working on other kits that are completely thier design rather than taking designs from thier favorite kit parts of a few cars.

I know they are making carbon fiber e92 grills and they look good
they are hideous kits, they look cheaply made and i wouldnt put a single part of theirs on my car...


as for the m-sport, when someone gets it post back here and let us know how
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 08:01 AM   #30
gIzzE
Major General
gIzzE's Avatar
United Kingdom
71
Rep
5,170
Posts

 
Drives: Mercedes ML, F25 X3 and 2.8i Z
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Norfolk, UK.

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
i was told by bmwna i can call another dealer in another country and there is no reason they could see why they wouldn't sell it to me....i am pissed at this forum cause in 3 places i asked for a good dealer in the uk to call and not one pm...guess that is typical from some snotty brits!!! they couldn't even give me a name so i am calling the one in a pic a i saw...that had tons of e92's with the m sport...just pisses me off cause here in the us guys are go see this dealer or that dealer sucks..and i ask politely and nada...guess this is gonna be a one man show!!!! and the one from e92kits pisses me off cause you can'nt even refit the foglamps as you can supposedly with the m kit as they look identical to the stock ones!!!!


Where did you ask for someone in the UK to give you some UK dealer details??

Have you ever tried google?? if you type in BMW UK then it amazingly comes back with the BMW UK website, on there is a list of every UK dealer with contact info.

I can get you this part, I will get a price for you today.

Are you sure it will fit your cars though? I just remember the US cars had different bumpers for every other model to meet crash regulations, for example the E46 M3 rear sticks out alot further.

I will get you a price, but think it is around $1000 primed.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 08:40 AM   #31
Dante
Major
Dante's Avatar
Germany
50
Rep
1,439
Posts

 
Drives: F31 330d / E89 Z4 30i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bavaria

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gIzzE View Post

Where did you ask for someone in the UK to give you some UK dealer details??

Have you ever tried google?? if you type in BMW UK then it amazingly comes back with the BMW UK website, on there is a list of every UK dealer with contact info.

I can get you this part, I will get a price for you today.

Are you sure it will fit your cars though? I just remember the US cars had different bumpers for every other model to meet crash regulations, for example the E46 M3 rear sticks out alot further.

I will get you a price, but think it is around $1000 primed.
+ he didn't mention if he has front and rear PDC or not.

But I think U.S. doesn't get front PDC.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #32
gIzzE
Major General
gIzzE's Avatar
United Kingdom
71
Rep
5,170
Posts

 
Drives: Mercedes ML, F25 X3 and 2.8i Z
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Norfolk, UK.

iTrader: (2)

The bumber carrier for European cars is part number...
51117147603

And for US cars it is part number........
51117128226


I bet they don't fit, I would think you may need to add the new carrier too, and then it will start to get pricey and you will have problems with your insurance if you ever ran someone down.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2007, 09:16 AM   #33
gIzzE
Major General
gIzzE's Avatar
United Kingdom
71
Rep
5,170
Posts

 
Drives: Mercedes ML, F25 X3 and 2.8i Z
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Norfolk, UK.

iTrader: (2)

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do...ies=E92&arch=0

Great site to do some homework when comapring parts.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #34
gIzzE
Major General
gIzzE's Avatar
United Kingdom
71
Rep
5,170
Posts

 
Drives: Mercedes ML, F25 X3 and 2.8i Z
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Norfolk, UK.

iTrader: (2)

http://www.salesafter.de/product_details.php?id=251

Buy it from here, cheaper than the UK.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 05:26 PM   #35
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
purplewidow's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,928
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

i have sent quite a few pms to people in the Uk and had no response they know who they are that was who i was making reference to...i don't see why it is soooooooo difficult to go to the dealer and check even if someone is offering up to $500 just to make jaunt to a dealer to get part#'s so i can post them for tons and ton's of people on here for the e92...it seems ridiculous i should even have to offer any money let alone someone demanding it....it's seems as though these 2 might have been in it with eachother and i wasn't gonna start to play games so i just called my buddies i met in the UK and they are working on it but out of the country as we speak on business so i will have to wait a week but i hopefully i will have the answer by then...people post everything but for the e92...i can't figure out why...sorry i didn't mean to offend any british people..i am a HUGE fan of GB and it's people and esp what they have given us in the auto industry...i just think it sucks ass that you guys have to pay soooo damn much for a 3 series and everything else....unbelievable coutntry
________
GE HONDA HF120

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 06:39 PM   #36
gIzzE
Major General
gIzzE's Avatar
United Kingdom
71
Rep
5,170
Posts

 
Drives: Mercedes ML, F25 X3 and 2.8i Z
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Norfolk, UK.

iTrader: (2)

I can get you part numbers for the M-Aero bumper tomorrow, I will blip my mate in parts and see what he comes back with.

Just worries me that the bumper mountings may be different and it won't fir the US cars that's all.

Has your car got fogs, pdc, xenons and washers??
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 07:59 PM   #37
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
purplewidow's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,928
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

yeah mine ihas the full boat...active steering active cruise pdc in rear cold weather package sport package everything you can get in the US except for sirius sat radio!!!! no pdc in front in the us!!!! thanks gizze you seem like a good guy...again deeply sorry if i offended you before i should have just pmed you!!! i have had a couple lower back surgeries lately and i am in a lot of pain all the time so sorry if i seem a lil confusing or pissed off easily!!!!
________
MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST