E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > embarrassed moment with my cars



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
europeankar
Private
 
Drives: 2008
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Taiwan

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Unhappy embarrassed moment with my cars

hey folks,

First off, I wanna say I just had a bottle of red wine.
I am not sure if I should keep my TT. I hardly drives it. 130k USD residue, I can do a lot of things with that money. I drive my 11 C63 most of the time now. Due to the traffic environment here in Taipei. I gotta say the happy moments are very short. 90% of the time I am stuck in traffic and I am quite fed up with stick. The other 10% is pure FUN! Nothing beats a perfect shift hilarious. I know PDK will never have the throw in gear sensation. Anyway, I bought a C63 4 moths ago. The face lift is coming out this summer. ( A huge change actually ) MCT, interior changes, headlights, rears, etc. :mad::mad: I always want a dual clutch car. 997.2's upgrades are not that attractive just the PDK. Speaking of the exterior changes, 996, 997, 997.2. Only P car enthusiast can see the difference.

1. Keep the TT until the 991 turbo gets out in 2013/14
2. Trade in the TT for a 10 PDK 997 C4S used. 51k for it
3. If I change to C4S PDK. I loose 100hp right there. C4S will be slower than my dd C63. I also gotta pay 51k for it.
4. use the 51k to get a boxster s? always want an open top!

5. I actually likes E90 M3 DCT better than the C63. Handling feedback is a lot better, DCT is much more responsive than C63's auto. Again, the E90/92 M3 are going to change very soon. 2012/13. I bought the C63 because of the acceleration/beautiful exhaust note.

sorry, I brought this up all the time. I am just really confused what I should really do. Even a Turbo S looks so identical than a regular 997 TT. With that money I can buy myself a LP570/California
europeankar is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
WWONG
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 1,833
iTrader: (14)

This thread is now about boasting.

I have a first edition Venusaur holographic Pokemon card from the third grade, mint condition. HELL YES
WWONG is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
Ti335
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 428
iTrader: (0)

I think you should get rid of the TT and C63 and buy a Kia Spectra (and more red wine).
Ti335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
hipnotic
Major General
 
hipnotic's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 6,555
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [3.50]
lol
hipnotic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #5
captainaudio
World's Foremost Authority
 
Drives: 335i E93 750Li
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton Florida

Posts: 3,215
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWONG View Post
This thread is now about boasting.

I have a first edition Venusaur holographic Pokemon card from the third grade, mint condition. HELL YES
I think we need to know what that bottle of red wine was.

It it was Chateau Mouton Rothchild 1982 we should take the post seriously.

If it was Penfolds Grange Hermitage 1951 we should all be standing in awe.

If it was Chateau Mouton Rothschild 1945 the OP should probably be on the market for a Bugatti Veyron.

If it was Red Ripple 2010 the OP should sell all of his cars and start using public transportation.


CA
__________________

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center
Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
The Glen Club - Sports Car Club of America

Last edited by captainaudio; 02-10-2011 at 05:33 PM.
captainaudio is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
07E92TT
Major
 
07E92TT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 C63
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orlando,FL

Posts: 1,337
iTrader: (1)

I don't understand what you're asking? And not one thing is mentioned about a 325i, 328i or 335i. Wrong section, wrong forum. That being said, sell both and get the refreshed C63 when it comes out
__________________
Car: 2008 E90 SG/Black/Dark Burl (sold)
2008 MB C63 P.Silver/Black
07E92TT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
CasperSYTFU
SYTFU Crew
 
CasperSYTFU's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota FJ
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,180
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by europeankar View Post
hey folks,

First off, I wanna say I just had a bottle of red wine.
I am not sure if I should keep my TT. I hardly drives it. 130k USD residue, I can do a lot of things with that money. I drive my 11 C63 most of the time now. Due to the traffic environment here in Taipei. I gotta say the happy moments are very short. 90% of the time I am stuck in traffic and I am quite fed up with stick. The other 10% is pure FUN! Nothing beats a perfect shift hilarious. I know PDK will never have the throw in gear sensation. Anyway, I bought a C63 4 moths ago. The face lift is coming out this summer. ( A huge change actually ) MCT, interior changes, headlights, rears, etc. :mad::mad: I always want a dual clutch car. 997.2's upgrades are not that attractive just the PDK. Speaking of the exterior changes, 996, 997, 997.2. Only P car enthusiast can see the difference.

1. Keep the TT until the 991 turbo gets out in 2013/14
2. Trade in the TT for a 10 PDK 997 C4S used. 51k for it
3. If I change to C4S PDK. I loose 100hp right there. C4S will be slower than my dd C63. I also gotta pay 51k for it.
4. use the 51k to get a boxster s? always want an open top!

5. I actually likes E90 M3 DCT better than the C63. Handling feedback is a lot better, DCT is much more responsive than C63's auto. Again, the E90/92 M3 are going to change very soon. 2012/13. I bought the C63 because of the acceleration/beautiful exhaust note.

sorry, I brought this up all the time. I am just really confused what I should really do. Even a Turbo S looks so identical than a regular 997 TT. With that money I can buy myself a LP570/California
i think you should post nudes of your wife or gtfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWONG View Post
This thread is now about boasting.
This thread is now about the OPs naked wife.
__________________
CasperSYTFU is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #8
europeankar
Private
 
Drives: 2008
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Taiwan

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

sorry, I posted in the wrong forum. Should have been in the M3 section.
europeankar is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #9
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 2009 E90 N54
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by europeankar View Post
sorry, I posted in the wrong forum. Should have been in the M3 section.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
__________________
PINeely is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #10
timmahh
ghey
 
timmahh's Avatar
 
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (0)

In other news, my ______ is quite large.
__________________

The females confuse me.
timmahh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #11
Brey335i
Brigadier General
 
Brey335i's Avatar
 
Drives: e46 ///M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 4,737
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperSYTFU View Post
This thread is now about the OPs naked wife.
Brey335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #12
Dvdman
Captain
 
Dvdman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 335 XI
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 905
iTrader: (2)

LOL
Dvdman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #13
rdesjar
Private First Class
 
Drives: Taylor Made R11S
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Niskayuna, NY

Posts: 110
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
rdesjar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
gmiller
New Member
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: tampa

Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)

i think you should buy a bottle of extenze. i think thats your problem
gmiller is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #15
scrufy
Zoom Zoom This
 
scrufy's Avatar
 
Drives: The Short Bus
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: So. Cal.

Posts: 691
iTrader: (0)

and the title read embarrased moment how fitting..
scrufy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 11:03 PM   #16
Legion5
Major
 
Legion5's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 1,367
iTrader: (12)

Your post is really really confusing, but I think I can straighten it out from all the info you put up:

So basically you have an 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo Manual worth 140k (it's worth 70k in the US) and a 2011 Mercedes C63 AMG Auto worth 120k (it's worth 60k in the US). You don't drive the 911 because it sucks in traffic.

You want to:

1. do nothing, get the new turbo in 2014
2. trade the 2007 911 Turbo Manual for a 2010 911 C4S PDK Auto + 50k (a 25k trade in the US)
3. trade the 2007 911 Turbo Manual for a 2010 911 C4S PDK Auto + 50k (a 25k trade in the US)
4. buy a 2007 Boxster S Auto for 50k (worth 25k in the US)
5. swap the c63 for an e90 M3


You're then saying that buying a Tubro in 2014 is stupid because you can buy an LP570/California


My advice: The best cars you can daily drive are as follows: Maserati Gran Turismo, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Ferrari California, Ferrari 612, Ferrari GT, Aston Martin DB9. Pick one of those in automatic and sell your other cars.
__________________

Clean cars are happy cars!
CANON PHOTOGRAPHER

Last edited by Legion5; 02-10-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Legion5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #17
Rustylemonz
Private
 
Drives: '11 BMW 328i sedan M-Tech
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FL

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

reply

sounds to me like you need a playgirl magazine and some vasaline
Rustylemonz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #18
ZoomZoom
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 11 335i, 09 XC90
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ramstein AB

Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustylemonz View Post
sounds to me like you need a playgirl magazine and some vasaline

Did you actually think about that or was that spontaneous?
__________________
2011 335i Coupe
Le Mans Blue/Loaded/19in 269's

ZoomZoom is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #19
Rustylemonz
Private
 
Drives: '11 BMW 328i sedan M-Tech
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FL

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

Seriously, nobody cares about his dilema or situation. If he wants somebody to care go to a therapist or something.
Rustylemonz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #20
BreakPoint
Banned
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: North NJ

Posts: 577
iTrader: (4)

Lmao @ this thread!
BreakPoint is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #21
balance
Colonel
 
balance's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: OC

Posts: 2,080
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWONG View Post
This thread is now about boasting.

I have a first edition Venusaur holographic Pokemon card from the third grade, mint condition. HELL YES
you serious i still have blue eyes white dragon from yugioh
__________________
balance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #22
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

i have a first edition charizard and all the egyptian gods.........
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST