E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > n55 v5 Procede update



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-14-2011, 08:11 AM   #111
Pepe_pr
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i black on black
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Juan PR

Posts: 534
iTrader: (1)

Shiv give us an update pleaseeeee
__________________
USED TO HAVE A 385 whp 479 tq N55 335 2011 (AT) AND NOW A 135 M package 2010 (AT) 447whp/504tq
Pepe_pr is offline   Puerto Rico
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #112
Keik E92 M3
Banned
 
Drives: BMW M3 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,349
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
2011 BMW 335i  [3.40]
....

Last edited by Keik E92 M3; 02-15-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Keik E92 M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #113
shockin330i
Brigadier General
 
Drives: blue
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: f y'all, I'm from Texas (RGV)

Posts: 4,202
iTrader: (1)

Shiv is like beetle juice you need to say his name three times...

Shiv shiv shiv.....
__________________
ERnie 2011 AW/e90/n55 12.9@107.53mph
*N55 Moderator*
I'm crawling similar to a ant cuz I'm low to the earth
shockin330i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #114
Keik E92 M3
Banned
 
Drives: BMW M3 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,349
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
2011 BMW 335i  [3.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
Shiv is like beetle juice you need to say his name three times...

Shiv shiv shiv.....
....

Last edited by Keik E92 M3; 02-15-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Keik E92 M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2011, 12:51 AM   #115
e92sport
Captain
 
Drives: black e92 sport
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: FL

Posts: 619
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to e92sport
He'll come through. The guy is busy at what he does best which is create new products for us..
__________________
e92sport is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2011, 12:52 AM   #116
NY135
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 135
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

I got right through today to Rob (I think) was very helpful with my order. Called around 1:30 east, maybe they are at lunch when you guys called
NY135 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2011, 09:27 AM   #117
grandmoff
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i M-Sport 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 144
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92sport View Post
He'll come through. The guy is busy at what he does best which is create new products for us..
I know they are busy, but not responding to people for days if not weeks when they place orders or want an update on something they have paid money for is not the best business in my opinion. I have the upmost respect for what Shiv and his team can do but they need someone to man the phones/email box while they are cranking out the killer gear.

I have faith they will deliver but I don't think I am alone in my anxiousness waiting without an update. The last email I got from Rob was 11 days ago. I asked for an update 3 days ago. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect some sort of a reply by now on my order status. If it is still 2 weeks out I am okay with that, but it would be a nice courtesy to drop me a line and let me know.
grandmoff is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #118
Pepe_pr
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i black on black
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Juan PR

Posts: 534
iTrader: (1)

bump for shiv@@@@@
__________________
USED TO HAVE A 385 whp 479 tq N55 335 2011 (AT) AND NOW A 135 M package 2010 (AT) 447whp/504tq
Pepe_pr is offline   Puerto Rico
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #119
e92sport
Captain
 
Drives: black e92 sport
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: FL

Posts: 619
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to e92sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmoff View Post
I know they are busy, but not responding to people for days if not weeks when they place orders or want an update on something they have paid money for is not the best business in my opinion. I have the upmost respect for what Shiv and his team can do but they need someone to man the phones/email box while they are cranking out the killer gear.

I have faith they will deliver but I don't think I am alone in my anxiousness waiting without an update. The last email I got from Rob was 11 days ago. I asked for an update 3 days ago. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect some sort of a reply by now on my order status. If it is still 2 weeks out I am okay with that, but it would be a nice courtesy to drop me a line and let me know.
tru...
__________________
e92sport is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST