E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > BATTLEFIELD 3 - New Video released.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

Exclamation BATTLEFIELD 3 - New Video released. (***UPDATED OP w/ new vid!!!!***)

NEW VIDEO


-------------





-------------------------------------------
DEM ANIMATIONS

so excite...and this is only from prealpha footage


Last edited by DougLikesBMW; 03-30-2011 at 10:38 AM.
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #2
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,307
iTrader: (1)

oh

my

fucking

god

i'm

cumming

EVERYWHERE
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
Year's_End
RWD only.
 
Year's_End's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Pete, FL

Posts: 12,242
iTrader: (0)

DAT EVERYTHING

waiting for demo or beta or whateveR impatiently
__________________
E92 335i: Space Grey|Coral Red|Aluminum Trim

Future Ride: 2015 Mustang GT Premium |Guard|401A|PP|Recaros|6MT
Year's_End is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
Strongbark
Brigadier General
 
Strongbark's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M4 on order
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Earth

Posts: 3,630
iTrader: (1)

COD what?
__________________
Strongbark

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic32890_2.gif
'13 Mini GP #485 of 500 For Sale
Strongbark is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
1
Captain
 
Drives: 991TTs
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth

Posts: 977
iTrader: (0)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned1 View Post
COD what?
+ mf'ing 1

this game is going to be amazing

edit: sorry for the potentially stupid question, but does anyone know if there will be planes and helis in this one? havent seen anything about that yet...

Last edited by 1; 03-02-2011 at 11:05 AM.
1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

is this real life???
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #7
FDfranklin
d[-_-]b
 
FDfranklin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LeMans Blue 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tampa, Fl

Posts: 764
iTrader: (0)

Just started to play BF2BC to get ready for this. Damn I suck at that game its hard to get used to, nothing like CS or cod
__________________
FDfranklin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #8
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

wow how are the graphics so good all of the sudden?
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
wow how are the graphics so good all of the sudden?
Because this is on the PC bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
Just started to play BF2BC to get ready for this. Damn I suck at that game its hard to get used to, nothing like CS or cod
Lol hang in there, my 53 year old dad plays BC2 and loves it. He may not be that good but he has hella fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 View Post
edit: sorry for the potentially stupid question, but does anyone know if there will be planes and helis in this one? havent seen anything about that yet...
Of course dude, this is Battlefield. That means jets, helis, tanks, APCs, jeeps, etc.
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
 
Crimson92's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a boss
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Whales Vagina

Posts: 28,621
iTrader: (3)

OMG
Crimson92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #11
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 09 135 CPE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Socal

Posts: 1,870
iTrader: (8)

Looks good but now I thinking it is just revamp of Medal of Honor. Looks and sounds the same. I hated Medal of honor. The targeting system was sloppy and the MP was just awful. It had potential with the look and sounds, but it feel short on delivery of a fun time. So far EA has not proven to deliver a well rounded shooter. They look and sound great but that is about it. There server issues are the worst as well.
HPFREAK is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #12
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFREAK;9037570[B
]Looks good but now I thinking it is just revamp of Medal of Honor. Looks and sounds the same.[/b] I hated Medal of honor. The targeting system was sloppy and the MP was just awful. It had potential with the look and sounds, but it feel short on delivery of a fun time. So far EA has not proven to deliver a well rounded shooter. They look and sound great but that is about it. There server issues are the worst as well.
I have some bad news for you.

You are a moron.
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #13
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 09 135 CPE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Socal

Posts: 1,870
iTrader: (8)

Go fuck yourself, really really hard with no lube.

How can you say this game is good when you havent played it yet? Also many many people said that BO, and Medal of Honor were going to awesome and the best game ever only to be let down later. You are also saying the game is going to have things in it you could not possibly know. So saying that a game is going to great or awesome from just a few minute clip is the work of a true moron

I think the Texas sun has fried your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
I have some bad news for you.

You are a moron.
HPFREAK is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #14
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFREAK View Post
Go fuck yourself, really really hard with no lube.

How can you say this game is good when you havent played it yet? Also many many people said that BO, and Medal of Honor were going to awesome and the best game ever only to be let down later. You are also saying the game is going to have things in it you could not possibly know. So saying that a game is going to great or awesome from just a few minute clip is the work of a true moron

I think the Texas sun has fried your brain.
Are you mad, queerbait?

Only tards said that BO and MoH were going to be awesome. Everyone knew those games were going to suck.

Everything I have said in this thread that will be in the game is confirmed. It is apparent you know fuck-all about the Battlefield franchise.
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #15
1
Captain
 
Drives: 991TTs
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth

Posts: 977
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Of course dude, this is Battlefield. That means jets, helis, tanks, APCs, jeeps, etc.
haha i true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFREAK View Post
Looks good but now I thinking it is just revamp of Medal of Honor. Looks and sounds the same. I hated Medal of honor. The targeting system was sloppy and the MP was just awful. It had potential with the look and sounds, but it feel short on delivery of a fun time. So far EA has not proven to deliver a well rounded shooter. They look and sound great but that is about it. There server issues are the worst as well.
medal of honor was terrible but BF3 will not be anything like it. imo from what i've seen so far, graphics are definitely better, not by a lot but enough for you to notice. Sounds are not the same and shooting doesnt seem to similar to MOH or BC2 at all. who knows about the "targeting system" since its not out yet. MOH is BC2 with different skins and different story line. BF3 is a completely different game, its even using a newer engine (Frostbite 2 instead of Frostbite 1.5 like in MOH and BC2, read more about it here). if you played BF2 you'd know EA and Dice have potential to make great games, they just have to create them as PC games first then recode (or w.e it is they do) for console. just give it time, wait for the beta if there is one.
1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #16
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 View Post
medal of honor was terrible but BF3 will not be anything like it. imo from what i've seen so far, graphics are definitely better, not by a lot but enough for you to notice. Sounds are not the same and shooting doesnt seem to similar to MOH or BC2 at all. who knows about the "targeting system" since its not out yet. MOH is BC2 with different skins and different story line. BF3 is a completely different game, its even using a newer engine (Frostbite 2 instead of Frostbite 1.5 like in MOH and BC2, read more about it here). if you played BF2 you'd know EA and Dice have potential to make great games, they just have to create them as PC games first then recode (or w.e it is they do) for console. just give it time, wait for the beta if there is one.
this x10^100000000000
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #18
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

Moar.

DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #19
1
Captain
 
Drives: 991TTs
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth

Posts: 977
iTrader: (0)

damn this is going to be one LONG ASS wait, awesome stuff at the end with the particle lighting
1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #20
FDfranklin
d[-_-]b
 
FDfranklin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LeMans Blue 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tampa, Fl

Posts: 764
iTrader: (0)

Video went down
__________________
FDfranklin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2011, 03:37 AM   #21
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,659
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
Video went down
http://bit.ly/g1k295
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #22
Nedim
Captain
 
Nedim's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Des Moines, IA

Posts: 712
iTrader: (4)

Will it look like this on ps3?
Nedim is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST