E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > (E92 / E93) Official Black E92/E93 Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #529
JJGriss
Enlisted Member
 
JJGriss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335i e92
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Englewood, NJ

Posts: 41
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudoo4u2 View Post
OMG!! I am in love....are these MORR's? Anyone know?
__________________
2008 e92/6mt/sport/prem/active steering/nav
Mods: LUX H8 v3/BM CDV/Gloss Black Grills/V1 hardwire
Next: Coilovers, Cobb, Morr Wheels
JJGriss is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #530
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Is the GPS support from BMW also available for TomTom?

Regards.
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2011, 09:00 AM   #531
riderxps
New Member
 
riderxps's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SG

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

E92 335i

Sapphire black ADVAN RS dark Gunmetal 19"

Last edited by riderxps; 07-05-2011 at 10:19 PM.
riderxps is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2011, 10:11 AM   #532
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 903
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
^^^ sick. Definitely like the unique wheel choice and the stoptechs peeking out too. Saddle + Black FTMFW!
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #533
cmattone93
Banned
 
Drives: 08 335xi coupe, black on black
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, NY

Posts: 258
iTrader: (2)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8golf88 View Post
Agent11br, it's installed by the BMW dealer. It's quite a neat way of installing the Garmin. In addition, the Garmin is hooked up with the sound system...so the sound can be heard from the speakers. Here are some photos from my e90.



where can i get that shift knob from?!
cmattone93 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-14-2011, 12:12 PM   #534
joehoang
First Lieutenant
 
joehoang's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 372
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to joehoang
Picture courtesy of BillLee:

__________________
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
joehoang is offline   United_States
+1
Reply With Quote
      06-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #535
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoang View Post
Picture courtesy of BillLee:

Simply gorgeous! Any chance I could get a high res pic? Any other pics on it? What about tire fitment pics? Just by curiosity, what is the rear tire size? 255/265/275?
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #536
joehoang
First Lieutenant
 
joehoang's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 372
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to joehoang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haagen-Dazs View Post
Simply gorgeous! Any chance I could get a high res pic? Any other pics on it? What about tire fitment pics? Just by curiosity, what is the rear tire size? 255/265/275?
Front is 235, Rear is 265 but it looks stretched. If you get Continentals, you should get 275 for rear.
Billy said he will send you the hi-res version and we are doing another shoot Sunday so you will see more pics from different angles
__________________
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
joehoang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 06:11 AM   #537
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoang View Post
Front is 235, Rear is 265 but it looks stretched. If you get Continentals, you should get 275 for rear.
Billy said he will send you the hi-res version and we are doing another shoot Sunday so you will see more pics from different angles
I wish it was 255 because then I wouldn't have to go through a legal process... Any rubbing?

Hope to see those soon
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #538
joehoang
First Lieutenant
 
joehoang's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 372
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to joehoang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haagen-Dazs View Post
I wish it was 255 because then I wouldn't have to go through a legal process... Any rubbing?

Hope to see those soon
I'm on a mild drop with the Eibach Pro-kit and I can easily run 275 in the rear with no rubbing. I didn't know you would have to go through a legal process for bigger tires haha. How does that even work?
__________________
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
joehoang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #539
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoang View Post
I'm on a mild drop with the Eibach Pro-kit and I can easily run 275 in the rear with no rubbing. I didn't know you would have to go through a legal process for bigger tires haha. How does that even work?
You have eybach springs with stock non-M shocks? How is it working for you? No bounciness?

In Portugal you can only run the tire sizes on the cars 'ID' which are the ones set by BMW. If you want to use other sizes you need to go to a special inspection (which coasts a lot!) and you need to pass it. Basically it's a pita and just something for them to get more money.
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #540
joehoang
First Lieutenant
 
joehoang's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 372
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to joehoang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haagen-Dazs View Post
You have eybach springs with stock non-M shocks? How is it working for you? No bounciness?

In Portugal you can only run the tire sizes on the cars 'ID' which are the ones set by BMW. If you want to use other sizes you need to go to a special inspection (which coasts a lot!) and you need to pass it. Basically it's a pita and just something for them to get more money.
I actually came from the sports suspension to the now Koni FSD shocks. It rides smoother and firmer than stock. It feels like stock car feel with sports handling. You would love it. That really sucks how they will do anything to take your hard earn money I mean...IT'S YOUR CAR! You should be able to do what you want to it.
__________________
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
joehoang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #541
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
 
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 335i vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

Posts: 3,158
iTrader: (21)

My o8 335 E93



__________________
08 BMW 335i E93
**Stance will make B!tches Dance**
CCW LM5T
O HELLA BMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #542
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoang View Post
I actually came from the sports suspension to the now Koni FSD shocks. It rides smoother and firmer than stock. It feels like stock car feel with sports handling. You would love it. That really sucks how they will do anything to take your hard earn money I mean...IT'S YOUR CAR! You should be able to do what you want to it.
Even tints need to go through that inspection...

I have stock, non-M suspension. Do you think it would be any good with the pro kit? A friend of mine has a Seat Ibiza, and he has put some lower springs, and the car is terrible! On speed bumps it jumps a lot if you go to fast, and on the high way it just seems shakie.
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #543
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
My o8 335 E93



Are those the 189's? They seem to be the ones on my car, but look much bigger!
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 11:59 AM   #544
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
 
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 335i vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

Posts: 3,158
iTrader: (21)

Yes there the OEM 18" 189's....
It may look bigger bc I'm slammed lol
__________________
08 BMW 335i E93
**Stance will make B!tches Dance**
CCW LM5T
O HELLA BMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #545
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
Yes there the OEM 18" 189's....
It may look bigger bc I'm slammed lol
Maybe loool. I'm on stock non-M so, I sit high! But the thing about it is that I don't hit my bumper anywhere.
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #546
joehoang
First Lieutenant
 
joehoang's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 372
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to joehoang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haagen-Dazs View Post
Even tints need to go through that inspection...

I have stock, non-M suspension. Do you think it would be any good with the pro kit? A friend of mine has a Seat Ibiza, and he has put some lower springs, and the car is terrible! On speed bumps it jumps a lot if you go to fast, and on the high way it just seems shakie.
Eibach Pro-kit's spring rate is close to the stock springs so you will feel the same ride quality as you do now, just lowered
__________________
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
joehoang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 12:05 PM   #547
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoang View Post
Eibach Pro-kit's spring rate is close to the stock springs so you will feel the same ride quality as you do now, just lowered
My engine is, I think, lighter then yours so the lowering might not be as good, don't you think? KW VS eibach, what do you think is best?

Do you have any trouble with sidewalks or speed bumps, or house entrences?

Sorry about the unplaned Q&A
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 12:12 PM   #548
joehoang
First Lieutenant
 
joehoang's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 372
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to joehoang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haagen-Dazs View Post
My engine is, I think, lighter then yours so the lowering might not be as good, don't you think? KW VS eibach, what do you think is best?

Do you have any trouble with sidewalks or speed bumps, or house entrences?

Sorry about the unplaned Q&A
NP about the questions! I'm happy to help a fellow bimmer guy I don't think your lighter engine will be much of a difference in drop compared to mine. I opt for the Eibachs because of work and the roads. It's not super low but low enough to look nice. It gets me around most places but I drive up driveways at a slant because I'm used to my old car being slammed lol. I would go KW if you want that exact amount of drop that you desire. Happy modding Haagen-Dazs!
__________________
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
joehoang is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #549
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Apollo 13
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Azkaban

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoang View Post
NP about the questions! I'm happy to help a fellow bimmer guy I don't think your lighter engine will be much of a difference in drop compared to mine. I opt for the Eibachs because of work and the roads. It's not super low but low enough to look nice. It gets me around most places but I drive up driveways at a slant because I'm used to my old car being slammed lol. I would go KW if you want that exact amount of drop that you desire. Happy modding Haagen-Dazs!
I have no idea of the amount I want lol. I want enough to look nice and agressive, but I don't want to be banging every ant on the floor, nor be worried about it.

KW springs or eibach springs. That's the big question at least I know KW coils are good! I had a ride in an e90 with clubsports the other day!
Haagen-Dazs is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2011, 12:21 PM   #550
Tiz113
Chief Sitting Bull
 
Tiz113's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328xi E92
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: CT

Posts: 6,014
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
contributing




Tiz113 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST