E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Angel Eye question



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-09-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
man33sh
Enlisted Member
man33sh's Avatar
2
Rep
49
Posts

 
Drives: E92 330D Auto
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Angel Eye question

Hi...

My right side angel eye OEM bulb has fused. Looking to change these. Fancy getting one of the LED bulbs. My car is an 07 (May) E92 which makes it pre LCI I think.

Any suggestion with regards to which bulb to go for and where to source it from? Is the install fairly straight forward to attempt myself?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
jimmylimmy
Captain
jimmylimmy's Avatar
9
Rep
840
Posts

 
Drives: 'charged VXR8
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by man33sh View Post
Hi...

My right side angel eye OEM bulb has fused. Looking to change these. Fancy getting one of the LED bulbs. My car is an 07 (May) E92 which makes it pre LCI I think.

Any suggestion with regards to which bulb to go for and where to source it from? Is the install fairly straight forward to attempt myself?

Thanks in advance.
Teddy @ SSDD or Neil @ Juiceduptuning

btw: - there are 3 threads on the first page on the UK tech section!

as for fitting, pretty straight forward just a bugger if you have big hands
__________________
E92 335d Stealth Edition | Gone
VXR8 Wortec Carbon Edition | Gone
Golf R | Incoming...
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
E92K.C10
Brigadier General
E92K.C10's Avatar
England
40
Rep
3,608
Posts

 
Drives: E92 320D M-Sport Highline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Midlands

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Try these
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...483544&page=22
__________________
E92 320D M-Sport Highline 2009/10: Bluetooth, Sun Protection Glass, Heated Electric Seats, Black Dakota Leather, Brushed Aluminum Trim, PDC, 225M Alloys, Sapphire Black Metallic.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #4
man33sh
Enlisted Member
man33sh's Avatar
2
Rep
49
Posts

 
Drives: E92 330D Auto
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylimmy View Post
Teddy @ SSDD or Neil @ Juiceduptuning

btw: - there are 3 threads on the first page on the UK tech section!

as for fitting, pretty straight forward just a bugger if you have big hands
Cheers...just ordered from juiceduptuning
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
neil@JuicedUpTuning
neil@JuicedUpTuning's Avatar
United Kingdom
14
Rep
691
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylimmy View Post
Teddy @ SSDD or Neil @ Juiceduptuning

btw: - there are 3 threads on the first page on the UK tech section!

as for fitting, pretty straight forward just a bugger if you have big hands
Arc Angels for the e92 can be found here...very popular and great value for money...

http://www.juiceduptuning.co.uk/shop...duct.asp?ID=27

Cheers

Neil
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
Daz_England
Enlisted Member
5
Rep
43
Posts

 
Drives: 58 320d M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cumbria

iTrader: (0)

People have got to be able to ask a question without being pointed to the search button all the time! Plus not sure you can search using IPhone app
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
script
Second Lieutenant
script's Avatar
2
Rep
218
Posts

 
Drives: 335d E92
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NorthEast UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_England View Post
People have got to be able to ask a question without being pointed to the search button all the time! Plus not sure you can search using IPhone app
It a fair point but theres two threads already on the first page!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST