E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Bike Riders in Here?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #23
PiZauL
I6 + TT = FTW
 
Drives: 07 treetree5i
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baltimore, MD

Posts: 813
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prican_2000 View Post
AHAHAHAHAH YES PM's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey yeah well you can either PM it to me or text him my info and have him send me some pics and more info

Thanks Buddy
Sent him your #. Also just txt'd you a pic that he sent me to try and gather interest. I'm sure he will be gettin in contact with you soon. Def a bike worth checkin out!
PiZauL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #24
Nihilation
New Member
 
Drives: '07 E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fairfax, VA

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Nihilation
Actually selling my Buell tonight. Not sure what I'm going to replace it with though.
__________________
Nihilation is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2011, 12:22 PM   #25
prican_2000
Enlisted Member
 
prican_2000's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoMd

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

OK Guys - last weekend I pulled the trigger



Whaddaya think???
__________________
A United States Marine:
"No better friend, no worse enemy."

BLACK 08 E90: 15% Tint, RE IKON Exhaust, Injen CAI, Blackline Tails, Black Kidney Grills, Depo Proj w/HID and AE, M5 Rep/Staggered Wheels. Pending: AUDIO Upgrade.
prican_2000 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2011, 11:55 PM   #26
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZauL View Post
Sent him your #. Also just txt'd you a pic that he sent me to try and gather interest. I'm sure he will be gettin in contact with you soon. Def a bike worth checkin out!
What year is the bike?
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2011, 11:56 PM   #27
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prican_2000 View Post
OK Guys - last weekend I pulled the trigger



Whaddaya think???
Congrats!
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2011, 11:57 PM   #28
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilation View Post
Actually selling my Buell tonight. Not sure what I'm going to replace it with though.
Kawasaki 6R or 10R.
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #29
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Anyone up for a meet or ride next weekend?
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 08:30 AM   #30
2007335i
Lightly Modded...
 
2007335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 166
iTrader: (1)

Depends on the weather...I'm in
2007335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2011, 01:35 AM   #31
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Black 07 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond VA

Posts: 451
iTrader: (2)

I'm still trying to sell my ninja and get a r6 :[
__________________
Procede, AFE Intake, AA BOV, Black Out Tail Lights, Black Grills, Black side reflectors, VMR V715s 19", VSRF Catless-DownPipes and FMIC. Coming soon - Metch rear bumper,, Oil Catch Can, and much more.
HurtsMyWorld is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2011, 10:06 PM   #32
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007335i View Post
Depends on the weather...I'm in
Looks like rain this week. Will have to hold off for next week.
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #33
Eric the Ricer
Lieutenant
 
Eric the Ricer's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 459
iTrader: (1)

Started on an SV650S, then moved on to a CBR600RR. I want another one, but not sure I'll pull the trigger again.
__________________

Slammed 335i - Sold
Eric the Ricer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #34
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the Ricer View Post
Started on an SV650S, then moved on to a CBR600RR. I want another one, but not sure I'll pull the trigger again.
Why? There are two types of riders, ones that are going down, and ones that have been down. If you've gone down, get back up and keep riding.
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2011, 05:52 AM   #35
Eric the Ricer
Lieutenant
 
Eric the Ricer's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 459
iTrader: (1)

Have yet to go down, and definitely know I will at some point. Insurance is a ball buster for me, though.
__________________

Slammed 335i - Sold
Eric the Ricer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2011, 06:32 AM   #36
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
 
SpmnE9zero's Avatar
 
Drives: JB 33ZERO
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: City of Champions

Posts: 35,576
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the Ricer View Post
Have yet to go down, and definitely know I will at some point. Insurance is a ball buster for me, though.
For this reason right here ^ I have retired from bikes all together.

I raced motocross for a number of years and always pushed my limits. I know with out a shadow of a doubt I will push that bike to the limits as I did in motocross and on all my friends bikes.

I have ridden everything from 600's to my buddies 1000rr with full exhaust, power commander, HRC Lightweight wheels and much more, and have yet to find a bike that scares me enough to stay out of the throttle.

For that reason alone... I am not willing to leave my wife and 17mo old daughter home alone for the rest of their lives.

I know my personality would ultimately get me in a bad situation.

Cheers to all of you riders who are more in tuned with when to let up and have the mindset to ride these amazing machines, wish I could join you, best times of my life have been spent on bikes!

Be safe!
__________________
Eurocharged V5 | ROW's / CC Delete | K&N's | H&R Springs | Single Fin G.B. Grill | Mode Carbon Diffuser | JBSpeed CF Spoiler |
Arkym Style CF Splitter | CF Mirror Caps | 5% Tints | 12mm Spacers |
SpmnE9zero is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2011, 06:37 AM   #37
PiZauL
I6 + TT = FTW
 
Drives: 07 treetree5i
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baltimore, MD

Posts: 813
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
What year is the bike?
Just saw your post, its an 07. If ya know anyone looking for a bike lmk! I can get specs from him as it has a few light cosmetic mods.
PiZauL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2011, 08:33 AM   #38
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZauL View Post
Just saw your post, its an 07. If ya know anyone looking for a bike lmk! I can get specs from him as it has a few light cosmetic mods.
Will do.
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #39
Laid Black 335i
BMW
 
Laid Black 335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i (6MT)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MD

Posts: 975
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
For this reason right here ^ I have retired from bikes all together.

I raced motocross for a number of years and always pushed my limits. I know with out a shadow of a doubt I will push that bike to the limits as I did in motocross and on all my friends bikes.

I have ridden everything from 600's to my buddies 1000rr with full exhaust, power commander, HRC Lightweight wheels and much more, and have yet to find a bike that scares me enough to stay out of the throttle.

For that reason alone... I am not willing to leave my wife and 17mo old daughter home alone for the rest of their lives.

I know my personality would ultimately get me in a bad situation.

Cheers to all of you riders who are more in tuned with when to let up and have the mindset to ride these amazing machines, wish I could join you, best times of my life have been spent on bikes!

Be safe!
Thats exactly why I sold mine. Went down for the first time and things could have been a lot worse...
__________________
Laid Black 335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2011, 03:42 PM   #40
icenight
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 330xi
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern Virginia

Posts: 218
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtsMyWorld View Post
Yeah I just pulled mine out sat. It needs a quick tune up though from sitting all winter.

Where does everyone live at?

Richmond Va here
i'm in NOVA. whose down to ride?
icenight is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #41
2007335i
Lightly Modded...
 
2007335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 166
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenight View Post
i'm in NOVA. whose down to ride?
DTR!
2007335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2011, 11:35 PM   #42
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
 
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (0)

Looks like next weekends going to be nice! Who's up for a ride???

Update: Bike turned off in the middle of a turn and I went down thanks to my rear wheel locking up. Bikes fine, Landed in grass. Not a single scratch on her.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
You sound like my buddies who have AMG's - Slam the gas, slam the brakes...
-=Hot|Ice=- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #43
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Black 07 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond VA

Posts: 451
iTrader: (2)

Well the shop I was trying to get my R6 out had problems with DMV selling them and what not and I needed a bike......

So I bought a Cbr600 and I love itttttt
__________________
Procede, AFE Intake, AA BOV, Black Out Tail Lights, Black Grills, Black side reflectors, VMR V715s 19", VSRF Catless-DownPipes and FMIC. Coming soon - Metch rear bumper,, Oil Catch Can, and much more.
HurtsMyWorld is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST