E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > if you want parts for your car...NEED4SPEED MOTORSPORTS

05-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
money99
Banned

Drives: 328i

Send a message via AIM to money99 Send a message via Yahoo to money99
if you want parts for your car...NEED4SPEED MOTORSPORTS

if you are thinking of mods anything from rims, to bodykits to exhaust etc... you need to contact NEED4SPEED MOTORSPORTS. i cant tell you guys how happy i am with their service. They know their sh*t, their prices are beyond reasonable and when i walked out of their i knew i was getting good treatment. I have been around many shops that give good customer service but these guys are awesome. They wont disappoint at any costs. Here is their website and number and they are located in Cali. 818-896-1148 www.need4speedmotors.com:rocks:
money99 is offline   United_States
      05-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #2
money99
Banned

oh tell them alex with the GFG wheels sent you. they will give you a better discount!
      05-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
wj4
Major General

Drives: E90 manual 335i

Send a message via AIM to wj4
ROFL Pacoima? Damn, talk about the hood. I bet they get a lot of business from the nearby ricers that hang out at the Autozone on Van Nuys and San Fernando Road.

Maybe you should tell us what kind of discounts they can give their potential customers? Seeing as they are a mainly wheel shop that specializes in the better brand wheels, they will have a hard time competing with already established shops such as Platinum and F1 unless their prices are significantly cheaper.
wj4 is offline   United_States
      05-09-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
money99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
ROFL Pacoima? Damn, talk about the hood. I bet they get a lot of business from the nearby ricers that hang out at the Autozone on Van Nuys and San Fernando Road.

Maybe you should tell us what kind of discounts they can give their potential customers? Seeing as they are a mainly wheel shop that specializes in the better brand wheels, they will have a hard time competing with already established shops such as Platinum and F1 unless their prices are significantly cheaper.
well they are actually moving to glendale not in the hood. as for discounts they blow out platinum and F1. Both of those shops gave me a quote for rims in the $5500 to $6k range i got my deal from Need for $4500 so i saved a G there. and springs i was quoted $400 installed from F1 and they did it for $330. trust me i did my shoping they beat out alot of people even coilovers were cheaper here than anywhere else i shopped for.
      05-09-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
wj4
Major General

Good to hear they hooked you up, that's the right step as they really need to do the savings like you got to compete with the already established F1 and Platinum with already famous clients. From the site, they need to carry more lines like HRE and DPE though. And they don't have springs and coilovers even listed on their site.

Glad to see they're moving to Glendale, a lot of ballers out there so I'm sure it will be better for business.
      05-10-2007, 01:43 AM   #6
money99
Banned

are you sponsored by F1 and Platinum lol you keep promoting them...have you been to platinum lately ??? they will jack up the prices on every item you buy F1 is fairly descent but lets be realistic they have ballers for a reason thats why if your not a baller your better off with small shops that will provide you with quality service at half the price as F1 and Platinum
      05-10-2007, 01:44 AM   #7
longtran

Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
ahahha....i know that place. been there before. not sure if its hook up place. maybe it was just me. i make parts for a company in that complex.
      05-10-2007, 01:48 AM   #8
money99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
ahahha....i know that place. been there before. not sure if its hook up place. maybe it was just me. i make parts for a company in that complex.
long tran your my second big hook up lol i sent my check yesterday.... i dunno i was happy with them they came through
      05-10-2007, 02:02 AM   #9
wj4
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by money99 View Post
are you sponsored by F1 and Platinum lol you keep promoting them...have you been to platinum lately ??? they will jack up the prices on every item you buy F1 is fairly descent but lets be realistic they have ballers for a reason thats why if your not a baller your better off with small shops that will provide you with quality service at half the price as F1 and Platinum
How do I 'promote' them? All I said is that those shops are already established with high profile clients.

If anything I'm giving your shop props for not making as much profit as these shops in order to gain new business being the newcomer here.

The only reason I bring up F1 and Platinum is that both shops are located nearby..which means local competitions.

I know folks at F1 personally and they've treated me very good. Free balance, tire rotation, etc even on wheels NOT bought from there. This is why I rock THEIR plate. If I were sponsored by them...I could've attacked your shop and say that "Need For Speed" sounds like a corny title for a game...but I didn't. I visited your shop's site..and I suggest that they carry better brands such as HRE and DPE, that was it.

And Platinum...I've never been there, I just know people who take their cars there. Like stated above, I just used them because they're a nearby shop...meaning local competitor.

You may also want to use commas and periods in future posts too, instead of a run on sentence...easier on the eyes of the readers.

And Long, when is the next time you'll be here? I forgot to get some E90 decals from you at BimmerFest.
      05-10-2007, 02:16 AM   #10
money99
Banned

all good!