E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: 4 Genuine BMW 17" Ellipsoids + New Tires

04-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
marshyrob
Private First Class

Drives: Monaco Blue 330d E92

FS: 4 Genuine BMW 17" Ellipsoids + New Tires

Hi All

Quite new here, but think its a brilliant resource for all that is BMW.

Got my 330d coupe a week ago but wasn't a big fan of the 17" wheels, coming from a E46 325CI. Decided to upgrade to the Style 230 (BMW Twist) alloys so have a set of unmarked alloys with tires from new that have done less than 500 miles. (One tire has done less than 100 mile as i got a puncture in the first week!)

The Wheels are genuine 17" Ellipsoids, like i said they have been on the car for 1 week only after my purchase from BMW Sytner, they are in absolutely immaculate condition. No scrapes or scuffs at all. The 4 tires on them are run flats, Bridgestone Potenza's. Full tread on all.

These are ready to go straight on an E92 BMW and whatever other BMW they fit.

I don't have any pics yet as i've only just had them taken off so they need a little clean, but here is a picture of the car when i bought it a week ago with the wheels on.

If interested then PM me. Looking for around 500 ** (Reduced before i put on ebay) for them but also open to sensible offers. Please bear in mind all the tires are pretty much new (straight from the BMW dealer @ 180 per tire) so this is a bargain, considering just the tires would set you back 720

Thanks for looking.
marshyrob is offline   United Kingdom
      04-16-2011, 02:38 AM   #2
marshyrob
Private First Class

Drives: Monaco Blue 330d E92

Not sure what price to sell these at as never sold wheels and tyres before so gonna go one last step lower before i try and sell else where. 450 ONO.
marshyrob is offline   United Kingdom
      04-27-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
V330d
Private First Class

Drives: E91 330d

Hiya

Do you still have the wheels? If so are they split sizes?

thanks