E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > S/R eisenman pipe fit on E92 328?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
ferrari888
First Lieutenant
 
ferrari888's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 329
iTrader: (6)

S/R eisenman pipe fit on E92 328?

I am not sure the S/R pipe is fit on E92 or NOT?
I know it is fit E90 so just double check, thanks
I already take out my resonator but I want louder right now, my muffler is Eiseman Race on my car.
I am thinking doing the secondary cat but I don't know is that much different without secondary car or not?
Any effect without cat like losing power?
Thanks
ferrari888 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
LaLakers91tc
Lieutenant Colonel
 
LaLakers91tc's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lawrenceville NJ

Posts: 1,860
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari888 View Post
I am not sure the S/R pipe is fit on E92 or NOT?
I know it is fit E90 so just double check, thanks
I already take out my resonator but I want louder right now, my muffler is Eiseman Race on my car.
I am thinking doing the secondary cat but I don't know is that much different without secondary car or not?
Any effect without cat like losing power?
Thanks
I don't think there is much of a difference between the two cars exhaust systems, so it should fit.
I have these midpipes, and they truly awaken the exhaust.
__________________
Current 07 BSM E92 335i

Previous SGM E90 330i (R.I.P.)
LaLakers91tc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
ferrari888
First Lieutenant
 
ferrari888's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 329
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLakers91tc View Post
I don't think there is much of a difference between the two cars exhaust systems, so it should fit.
I have these midpipes, and they truly awaken the exhaust.
Because I know back exhaust for e90 is shorter than e92 so they have to modify it
ferrari888 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
LaLakers91tc
Lieutenant Colonel
 
LaLakers91tc's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lawrenceville NJ

Posts: 1,860
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari888 View Post
Because I know back exhaust for e90 is shorter than e92 so they have to modify it
oh, well then I'm not sure, but I doubt it is anything that your average exhaust shop cannot handle
__________________
Current 07 BSM E92 335i

Previous SGM E90 330i (R.I.P.)
LaLakers91tc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #5
ferrari888
First Lieutenant
 
ferrari888's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 329
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLakers91tc View Post
oh, well then I'm not sure, but I doubt it is anything that your average exhaust shop cannot handle
Can I know where did u buy the pipe from? How
Much it will cost? Thx
ferrari888 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #6
Nqwjx30
Captain
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: LI NY

Posts: 652
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to Nqwjx30 Send a message via MSN to Nqwjx30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari888 View Post
Can I know where did u buy the pipe from? How
Much it will cost? Thx
+1
Nqwjx30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
LaLakers91tc
Lieutenant Colonel
 
LaLakers91tc's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lawrenceville NJ

Posts: 1,860
iTrader: (5)

the midpipes aren't cheap, I bought them off of a member, but they run like 900 dollars normally, and I'm sure any eisenmann vendor on the forum will be able to provide them

I'd check with IND
__________________
Current 07 BSM E92 335i

Previous SGM E90 330i (R.I.P.)
LaLakers91tc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #8
ferrari888
First Lieutenant
 
ferrari888's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 329
iTrader: (6)

Thanks a lot for your information
ferrari888 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST