E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > If you were leasing would you do a Procede or Turbo Tuner?

05-16-2007, 05:35 AM   #23
GreyGhost
335i Coupé

Drives: 335i Coupé

I will as soon as I can afford it!
GreyGhost is offline   United_States
      05-16-2007, 06:49 AM   #24
RiXst3r

Drives: M235i

Send a message via AIM to RiXst3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
what's another use for either of these turbo tuner items other than a 335?

it's exactly like buying some custom couch to fit some jacked up space in your apartment which you don't own. since it's custom it doesn't adapt to other spaces.

are you telling me you can use your turbo junk on some other car?

I drive too many miles to lease, there are many people in life and on this board who lease because they couldn't afford the car otherwise, maybe not you personally but people who lease because it's actually beneficial to them are in the distinct minority.
the point is that its not a "custom apartment"... its a mass production vehicle... my "turbo junk" can be used on any N54 car out there. (335, 535, etc)... You act like the PROcede or TT wont work on any car except the exact one it was purchased for... which isnt true...
      05-16-2007, 07:50 AM   #25
gonzo
Brigadier General

Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
what's another use for either of these turbo tuner items other than a 335?

it's exactly like buying some custom couch to fit some jacked up space in your apartment which you don't own. since it's custom it doesn't adapt to other spaces.

are you telling me you can use your turbo junk on some other car?

I drive too many miles to lease, there are many people in life and on this board who lease because they couldn't afford the car otherwise, maybe not you personally but people who lease because it's actually beneficial to them are in the distinct minority.
A lower payment is one thing, but if you do not already know getting approval for a lease with BMW requires a heck of alot more financial strength than financing. And as said before it is the only way to go if you like to get into somthing else every couple of years. I have been in mine 5 months and am already eyeing other candy.
      05-16-2007, 10:55 AM   #26
louIstat
Enlisted Member

Drives: n/a

I guess since u can sell them afterward... it really depends how much $ you feel comfortable to spend Now... Procede is indeed better overall
louIstat is offline   United_States
      05-16-2007, 11:02 AM   #27
Mrbig
Captain

Drives: 13 335is

???

I'm trying to figure out myself which is the best to use and which exhaust will be best 335 sedan not sure where to turn yet trying to do more research !!!