E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > HP Envy 15 Beats Laptop ..FULLY LOADED

06-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
bemmer446
Rep

Drives: 335xi

HP Envy 15 Beats Laptop ..FULLY LOADED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey guys I am selling my HP Envy 15 Beats Laptop. This thing is fully loaded and is the fastest laptop with the best specs that you can purchase on the market today! Anyone that knows computers can tell you this thing is built top of the line. With Intel's quad core i7 processor, 320gb solid state hard drives, 8gb DDR3 ram, and a full hd LED 1080p screen, this thing will take anything you throw at it. I have played Crisis 2 one of the most hardware demanding games out today and this thing ran it on full graphic settings with no problem. The Dr. Dre beats audio sounds incredible and lets you customize the sound settings to let you customize the audio settings. The full HD 1080p widescreen LED screen was well worth the extra price and looks amazing. Plays movies better then my tv does. And the solid state hard drives load files incredibly fast with no loading wait time or noise.
This laptop is the most powerful laptop you can buy today on the market. Not only is it super powerful but the reason i chose it over a dell or an alienware was because of its size. This thing is super light weight and super slim for how much power it has under the hood, as well as an exceptional battery life. It is very similar in size to the new Mac Book Pro which is very thin. My work requirements have changed and i no longer need a laptop so i want to sell this to build my own desktop. I purchased this laptop a little over 3 months ago as a refurbished model from HP and cost me $1950. This thing new configured the way it is costs over $3500. For some reason the HP 15 has been discontinued very recently and they no longer sell it. It has been replaced by HP 14 beats but it does not offer the same power or options as the 15 did, this is due to the higher price and quality of the 15 and not enough people bought them so they switched to cheaper 14 now.

The laptop is in excellent condition and the screen and keyboard is flawless!!!!

The laptop will come with everything it did the day i purchased it including
The original power supply
all original packing material and original box
all original manuals, warranty information, and a SD card containing a virtual manual of the laptop
I will also include a windows 7 recovery disc i have purchased from HP that i will throw in for free.

You will receive the laptop reformatted with a fresh copy of windows installed on it so it is as if the laptop just came from the factory.

I am looking to get $1400 for it OBO. feel free to PM with any questions.

the Laptop features:

Intel Core i7 720QM Processor with turbo boost (Intel's top of the line quad core processor, The best one out for laptops right now)

8GB DDR3 System Memory

320GB Dual Solid State Hard drives

1gb ATI Radeon HD 4830 with integrated web cam Video Card

15.6" Full High Definition LED HP Ultra Brightview Widescreen Display (1920x1080) (this display is the upgraded display that costs an extra $200 when customizing this laptop)

2-in-1 Integrated Digital Media Reader

Integrated HD Audio with Beats internal Stereo Speakers

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Windows 7 recovery disk from hp (cost me extra $$ to buy, throwing it in for free)

Intel Wireless-N Mini-card with Bluetooth

3 usb ports, 1 HDMI port, a 1394 ultra fast port, an ethernet port, and a audio out jack.

Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit ethernet lan

LOOKING TO GET $1400 for it OBO, Will consider trades but prefer cash!!!

Appreciate 0
      06-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
bemmer446
Rep

here are the pics
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-06-2011, 11:53 PM   #3
zuckuss00
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: E46 Coupe

The HP Envy is notorious for overheating, especially with the i7 processor. How do I know... because I bought one. Ended up returning it and going with the Dv6 with a i5 instead. Great computer, just had performance issues... Beats Audio is pretty useless BTW.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #4
bemmer446
Rep

cmon man why are you bad mouthing the product that i am trying to selling?? just because you had issues with it doesnt mean every laptop has this problem. I have never had a single issue with this thing and the beats software is useful if you know what you are doing.
Appreciate 0