E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS - Brand Spankin New Auto-X Tires - Flik/Lex & Azenis RT615



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
 
sixspeedsam's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: VA

Posts: 590
iTrader: (0)

FS - Brand Spankin New Auto-X Tires - Flik/Lex & Azenis RT615

I know, I know ... I've disappeared from the site, and now I'm coming back just to sell my tires ;-)

Anyway, for those that care I've been buried with work and buying a new townhouse in Brambelton. I can't post whore like KL2DC! So, my garage has gotten smaller and I need to downsize. And I'm finding that I have less and less time on the weekends to get my auto-x fix

So I'm gonna sell the auto-x tires that I originally purchased. Alas, these things are brand spanking new ... hell, the tires still got the stickers on them. They haven't seen pavement yet. I purchased the package from Edge Racing.

Flik/Lex (gloss Titanium finish) - http://www.edgeracing.com/wheel/20/
Falken/Azenis Rt615 - http://www.vulcantire.com/azenis_rt615_t.htm
17x8 - 225/45R17

I'll try and post pics later. Posted here cause I'd rather sell local and not deal with shipping. Asking $800. I paid ~ $900 for the set all included. Gonna throw these up on Craigslist as well. Thanks!
sixspeedsam is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
tempting....

but more importantly, where have you been foo?!!!
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 03:01 PM   #3
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
I've been thinking of hitting the auto-x circuit...
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
Scottz71
Colonel
 
Scottz71's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA

Posts: 2,570
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i (e92)  [1.00]
Send a message via AIM to Scottz71
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam View Post
I know, I know ... I've disappeared from the site, and now I'm coming back just to sell my tires ;-)

Anyway, for those that care I've been buried with work and buying a new townhouse in Brambelton. I can't post whore like KL2DC! So, my garage has gotten smaller and I need to downsize. And I'm finding that I have less and less time on the weekends to get my auto-x fix

So I'm gonna sell the auto-x tires that I originally purchased. Alas, these things are brand spanking new ... hell, the tires still got the stickers on them. They haven't seen pavement yet. I purchased the package from Edge Racing.

Flik/Lex (gloss Titanium finish) - http://www.edgeracing.com/wheel/20/
Falken/Azenis Rt615 - http://www.vulcantire.com/azenis_rt615_t.htm
17x8 - 225/45R17

I'll try and post pics later. Posted here cause I'd rather sell local and not deal with shipping. Asking $800. I paid ~ $900 for the set all included. Gonna throw these up on Craigslist as well. Thanks!

I Live in Brambleton...where you moving to??? You should stop by and say HI.
__________________
Scottz71 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #5
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
 
sixspeedsam's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: VA

Posts: 590
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
tempting....

but more importantly, where have you been foo?!!!
Foo I've been busy!!! The man is keeping me down!

My boss quit, I took over her job and mine ... so work has been crazy. Plus, selling my house and buying a new one in the same month isn't fun either. I wouldn't recommend it.

Once I move into my new place things should settle down and I'll try and keep my post count up. Hah.
sixspeedsam is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:00 PM   #6
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
 
sixspeedsam's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: VA

Posts: 590
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottz71 View Post
I Live in Brambleton...where you moving to??? You should stop by and say HI.
Moving across from the town center they're building. I can throw a beer bottle of my deck and hit Chevy Chase bank. So all the bars and restaurants should be withing stumbling distance ... now they just need to get some damn places open!
sixspeedsam is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #7
Scottz71
Colonel
 
Scottz71's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA

Posts: 2,570
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i (e92)  [1.00]
Send a message via AIM to Scottz71
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam View Post
Moving across from the town center they're building. I can throw a beer bottle of my deck and hit Chevy Chase bank. So all the bars and restaurants should be withing stumbling distance ... now they just need to get some damn places open!
Did you buy the Beazer townhome model??? That's the one right across the street at the top of Regal Wood....

Ha - Ha I live 500 feet down the road...
__________________
Scottz71 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:04 PM   #8
Scottz71
Colonel
 
Scottz71's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA

Posts: 2,570
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i (e92)  [1.00]
Send a message via AIM to Scottz71
BTW avoid the Cali Tortilla in that plaza at all costs, it is terrible.
__________________
Scottz71 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:06 PM   #9
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam View Post
So all the bars and restaurants should be withing stumbling distance ... now they just need to get some damn places open!
I said it before, and I'll say it again...

www.alcoholics-anonymous.org


__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:08 PM   #10
Scottz71
Colonel
 
Scottz71's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA

Posts: 2,570
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i (e92)  [1.00]
Send a message via AIM to Scottz71
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
I said it before, and I'll say it again...

www.alcoholics-anonymous.org



Donny, I think it is time for you, Spool, ase, and everyone else to enroll at:

www.post-whores_anonymous.org if not we may have to have an intervention.
__________________
Scottz71 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:11 PM   #11
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottz71 View Post
Donny, I think it is time for you, Spool, ase, and everyone else to enroll at:

www.post-whores_anonymous.org if not we may have to have an intervention.


step 1 is to admit to having a problem. We admit to nothing!
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:14 PM   #12
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
 
sixspeedsam's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: VA

Posts: 590
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottz71 View Post
Did you buy the Beazer townhome model??? That's the one right across the street at the top of Regal Wood....

Ha - Ha I live 500 feet down the road...
No, I'm not sure who built the townhouse .. Centex? I live on Magellan Square. Right near Legacy Park, etc. But I'm sure you're close
sixspeedsam is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:14 PM   #13
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
 
sixspeedsam's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: VA

Posts: 590
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
I said it before, and I'll say it again...

www.alcoholics-anonymous.org


LOL. Yeah, I went to one of their meetings but there was no beer there, so I left.

sixspeedsam is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:16 PM   #14
KL2DC
Moderator
 
KL2DC's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 17,752
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam View Post
LOL. Yeah, I went to one of their meetings but there was no beer there, so I left.



good to have you back my alcoholic brother
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #15
Scottz71
Colonel
 
Scottz71's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA

Posts: 2,570
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i (e92)  [1.00]
Send a message via AIM to Scottz71
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam View Post
No, I'm not sure who built the townhouse .. Centex? I live on Magellan Square. Right near Legacy Park, etc. But I'm sure you're close

AH, definitely NOT far...I'm the 1st house on Livingston Terrace...stop by some time, e92's usually in the garage...
__________________
Scottz71 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST