BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > 2008 BMW 335i, Bluetooth intermittent problem

Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
Centex Hokie
Private First Class
Centex Hokie's Avatar

Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Central Texas

iTrader: (0)

2008 BMW 335i, Bluetooth intermittent problem

95% of the time my phone works well with the bluetooth and voice commands. The other 5% it takes the commands and makes the call, but the system doesn't mute the radio and allow me to use the speaker. I typically hang up and have it call again and all is well. Any ideas?
CPO Sparkling Graphite 335i Convertible -|- Premium -|- CA -|- Heated Seats/Steering Wheel -|- Sport Package -|- Navigation -|- Logic7 -|-Installed -|- ModMyNav Backup Camera -|- XM Radio -|- Racing Brake 2 Piece Rotors w/ET500 -|- Injen SP-Series Cold Air Intake -| - M3 Replica from Modprojekt-| - Cobb Accessport-| - ETS FMIC -|
Appreciate 0


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST