E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > I.G Burton BMW Milford De



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #23
Scorpion
Major
 
Drives: Nothing
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nowhere

Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (0)

Ah I keep forgetting about that side of dealer, never was one for Merc either. I feel better now haha.
Scorpion is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #24
BigDog
Captain
 
Drives: E90 and E65
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago

Posts: 726
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmup508 View Post
I'm not exactly sure what happen back then but the problem was corrected.and it was on the mercedes side not bmw.
I just started working here and from what i been hearing from customers is that they come down here from all over to deal with this company because everybody is so nice and they feel taken care of. And the prices are as good.

To everyone, Sorry that i posted so many times i was so excited when i got the job so i started posting everywhere to get my name out didn't think the outcome was going to end up like this. I apoligize if it caused any convience


Thanks Quan

....and yet you still push your shills in your apology
__________________
BigDog is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #25
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
 
InsaneSkippy's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,598
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to InsaneSkippy Send a message via MSN to InsaneSkippy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
....and yet you still push your shills in your apology
So true


"Guys, I'd love to make this right by getting you a great deal on a brand new BMW"
__________________

InsaneSkippy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #26
runrider
I pretend to be smart.
 
runrider's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 325i 6MT 39k
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central NJ

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsilvor View Post
Last I heard he died He bought an old VW Bug and parked it on top of the mercedes for awhile. I think he eventually pulled a trailer/RV out there and lived next to the car so he could wave to everyone shopping and driving by.

OP, please consider how often you're posting. I don't want people thinking negatively of poor Delaware.

Also, you someone at the dealership should have come out and payed some respect to the youngin' out looking at M3s a few months ago . Too late now!
He died? Too bad. I used to always look forward to seeing him stick it to the man every time I passed him on the way to the beach. Now he just has a bunch of farm equipment for sale on the side of the road, with no bitter sign, no dead mercedes, and no VW bug anymore.
runrider is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #27
runrider
I pretend to be smart.
 
runrider's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 325i 6MT 39k
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central NJ

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

man qmup really crashed and burned on this thread. At least he didnt pretend to be a 'satisfied customer'. Those posts are always so transparent. We'll listen to you when you have 1500 posts of helpful advice accrued over years of enthusiastship :-)
runrider is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #28
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
 
Hawkeye's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Z4 si Coupe, '08 R6
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Iowa City, IA

Posts: 3,592
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Hawkeye
Quote:
Originally Posted by qmup508 View Post
I'm not exactly sure what happen back then but the problem was corrected.and it was on the mercedes side not bmw.
I just started working here and from what i been hearing from customers is that they come down here from all over to deal with this company because everybody is so nice and they feel taken care of. And the prices are as good.

To everyone, Sorry that i posted so many times i was so excited when i got the job so i started posting everywhere to get my name out didn't think the outcome was going to end up like this. I apoligize if it caused any convience


Thanks Quan
So that stuff about the dealership WAS true! They try not to provide any convenience NO MATTER WHAT!
__________________
2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe 6 MT Black Saphire Metallic PP SP Heated M Seats Clutch Stop Stubby
2008 R6 Raven Black GPR Steering Stabilizer Comp Werks FE Hotbodies Flush Mount Blinkers
2008 Nissan Titan XE King Cab Long Bed 4x4 Line-X
Hawkeye is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #29
Schumacher
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A Box

Posts: 219
iTrader: (0)

Hey, i have requirement for:

3* 750il
2* E90 M3
10* 3 Series Protection

From the Democratic Republic of Congo. Do you airlift?

Sincerely,

Herbert Quandt
Tower of London
Manchester
France Y9U S9A7
Schumacher is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #30
Razzy
First Lieutenant
 
Razzy's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 368
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumacher View Post
Hey, i have requirement for:

3* 750il
2* E90 M3
10* 3 Series Protection

From the Democratic Republic of Congo. Do you airlift?

Sincerely,

Herbert Quandt
Tower of London
Manchester
France Y9U S9A7
Razzy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #31
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
you joined in jan 2010...you're not really the one to talk...
you joined in jan 2009...you're not really one to talk...
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #32
Schumacher
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A Box

Posts: 219
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
you joined in jan 2009...you're not really one to talk...
you joined in may 2008...you're not really one to talk...
Schumacher is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #33
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
 
MadDog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: S.F. Bay Area

Posts: 504
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325i  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
you joined in jan 2010...you're not really the one to talk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
you joined in jan 2009...you're not really one to talk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumacher View Post
you joined in may 2008...you're not really one to talk...
MadDog is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2010, 12:39 AM   #34
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
didn't you already post a thread like this last week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Attachment 350053

i count 7 threads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
When in Delaware....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
thanks for another thread about this... i almost forgot that you got a job at the dealership!
Give him a break, he's from Delaware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
you joined in jan 2010...you're not really the one to talk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
you joined in jan 2009...you're not really one to talk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumacher View Post
you joined in may 2008...you're not really one to talk...
Fuck all you bitches, I took pisses that were longer than your time here ;rolleyes;;bellyroll; I am so OG I make you read my smilies.
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #35
nevin
Second Lieutenant
 
nevin's Avatar
 
Drives: AA
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: DELAWARE

Posts: 218
iTrader: (4)

Thread revival! I.G. Burton sucks and everyone needs to know. I will not be back but I you have questions I'll be on the M3 section.
nevin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #36
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevin View Post
Thread revival! I.G. Burton sucks and everyone needs to know. I will not be back but I you have questions I'll be on the M3 section.

Dont hold out on us and spill the beans dude!
__________________
B
M
W
KGB7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #37
Seminole
Colonel
 
Seminole's Avatar
 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977 N, 77.0366 W

Posts: 2,011
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Dont hold out on us and spill the beans dude!
I had to search past posts of his to find out what he was talking about. I shouldn't have to go through that much effort!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542341
__________________
Seminole is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #38
Ali@BMWMt.laurel
Colonel
 
Ali@BMWMt.laurel's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M4
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United States

Posts: 2,115
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
posting threads as a NON Sponsor. = FAIL!
__________________
BMW of Mount Laurel - ///M Certified Client Advisor
Send Me a Message Regarding Your Next BMW!
www.BMWofMtLaurel.com
We are an M-Certified and DINAN Certified Dealer
Ali@BMWMt.laurel is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #39
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
I had to search past posts of his to find out what he was talking about. I shouldn't have to go through that much effort!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542341

Thanks for the link.
__________________
B
M
W
KGB7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST